What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Iran shows its big penis on northern border
Ok a little crude, but you know what I noticed a lot of older tanks, karrar might be 5 to 10 years down the line before they are produced in large quantities, ie upgrades of older t 72 tanks or actual homegrown versions, weapons are going to Russia so shouldn’t be the same going back to iran with Russian tanks, not including apcs or mraps Iran is doing a great job producing those without any help

Ok a little crude, but you know what I noticed a lot of older tanks, karrar might be 5 to 10 years down the line before they are produced in large quantities, ie upgrades of older t 72 tanks or actual homegrown versions, weapons are going to Russia so shouldn’t be the same going back to iran with Russian tanks, not including apcs or mraps Iran is doing a great job producing those without any help
To be honest at 0:24 i thought they were Type 69 tanks or T-55/T-62s from the Iraq war

To be honest at 0:24 i thought they were Type 69 tanks or T-55/T-62s from the Iraq war
Yeah they have done a great job at upgrading them and keeping them going but in a real war they wouldn’t last long, they definitely need to invest in heavy tanks, like I said quid pro quo, or invest in rapid vehicles with weapons that can take tanks out from longer distances, I know they have them but to the quantity I don’t know that

I’m sorry I didn’t get what the video was about even just by the visuals
The background visual is the historical bridge at crosses over the Aras river. Which appears to be more than 1,000 years old. The river that is the border between Iran and Azerbaijan. And then the bridge layer was shown next. Curious eh?

Why you playing with the bridge layer Mr. Iran.

The background visual is the historical bridge at crosses over the Aras river. Which appears to be more than 1,000 years old. The river that is the border between Iran and Azerbaijan. And then the bridge layer was shown next. Curious eh?
Honestly I know some people think I’m a troll but yeah, if ever there’s a semblance of peace between America and Iran I would like to visit, once every year we leave my kids with my sister go on a vacation for two weeks, it’s always a different country so far still do this day Ireland and than comes Finland Japan visually nice as long as you connect to the younger people older people don’t like people but I think that’s everywhere

i'm more interested in the Quranic verse
" recall the time we opened Sea and saved You"
Point to the time God opened red Sea and Moses (Pbuh) and Bani Israel passed it. guys do you think IRGC already made Some tunnel under the Aras into Azerbaijan that they only need to open on their side in case of war for ground forces ?

i'm more interested in the Quranic verse
" recall the time we opened Sea and saved You"
Point to the time God opened red Sea and Moses (Pbuh) and Bani Israel passed it. guys do you think IRGC already made Some tunnel under the Aras into Azerbaijan that they only need to open on their side in case of war for ground forces ?
It's far more likely the attack into Azerbaijan comes over the Caspian in case of war.

Man, now I want the IRGC's Ground Force to be issued these for CQC, especially in Syrian/Iraqi theaters; Hezbollah would do well with it too in Lebanon.

Back
Top Bottom