What's new

Iranian F4 Fighter Crashed, 2 Pilots Killed

May their souls rest in peace.

Why couldn't they eject?

You can still eject close to the ground (during take-off and landings) however most pilot reactions are to save the plane or make sure the jet does not crash in an area that would cause ground casualties (looking for a soft spot to crash).

Did the aircraft explode in the air?

That hardly ever happens for an aircraft to explode especially fighters/bombers from malfunctions unless you got serious fuel leaks with an ignition source.....even then it would be on fire and not explode. A catastrophic engine failure will not grenade the whole aircraft either.

I can only think of four primary ways that would cause such a crash.
Engine/s failure
Flight controls failure
Weight and balance
On runway or after T/O collision with another object. (a deer or a goose can FTSU badly)

Either way I am positive that the crew tried everything they could to save the jet and/or "stay with it" and find that soft spot with whatever amount of control they may have.

Rest In Peace Aviators.

It hurts when the Air Force losts its plane in a crash, but it even hurts more when you losts the pilots in the same crash.

RIP to those guys serving the people of their country.

R.I.P !:angel:
and yes air force and stupid checkup team should be held responsible !:angry:
if the plane isnot fit to fly then stop the goddamn flight !! :hitwall:
we can afford to loose such good people :frown:

R.I.P !:angel:
and yes air force and stupid checkup team should be held responsible !:angry:
if the plane isnot fit to fly then stop the goddamn flight !! :hitwall:
we can afford to loose such good people :frown:
Bro, incidents can happen with even the best of the aircraft.

Besides, tragic news. May Allah Almighty grant patience to the families of the deceased and ease their pain.

:frown:RIP...
:tsk:Why?
:police: I reviewed all comments ...mostly blamed that F-4 are too old. That is not the case, even when they were new, we had similar crashes of F-4 around the World.

Back
Top Bottom