What's new

Iranian envoy opposes Turkmen gas delivery to Turkey via Caspian Sea

LoL Iranians who dont care about religion according to Iranians here, become Christian to be accepted. Would they also bend to get a job? I think people should their remain honor. Not be sellouts.

Iran is occupied man , believe it or not , most iranians hate and despise their government .

Even in UAE , in my work my African American friends have tons of Iranian women trying to seduce them for a visa to the united states, sadly the situation in iran is horrible for a normal human to tolerate , especially oppression by iranian government.

Shahin, leave these uncivilized idiots. They don't realize we don't give a sh!t about religion, or about our government. Let alone being impressed by empty threats of a Turk about Azerbaijan, or an Arab, whom we always let dance. During the Sassanids it were the Lakhmid Arabs, and now it are even more of them.

Iran is occupied man , believe it or not , most iranians hate and despise their government .

Even in UAE , in my work my African American friends have tons of Iranian women trying to seduce them for a visa to the united states, sadly the situation in iran is horrible for a normal human to tolerate , especially oppression by iranian government.

In my work place there are many desperate and hungry Arabs that will pleasure the Sri Lankan janitors for £2 so they can buy a lizard to fry and eat for dinner.

I wanted source for all the other elephant dung you said, not religion. Source they curse Iran (not Islamic Republic) would be a good place to start. Also make it English. Since this is, you know, an English forum.

You are a world class idiot. These statistics aren't given by Iran, they are given by the countries who receive the refugees. Nothing to do with Iran hiding statistics. Lmao nice try but you failed very hard.

@MertKaan is here. He is now going to say a few words in his broken English and post a youtube video then leave.

It does not include the number of Boat people slave, in your country no one has the guts to officially apply for asylum status because they will basically get raped by basij .

Iranians now Australia's leading nation of asylum seekers | News.com.au

why would your people escape on boats all the way to Australia ? you and I know Iran is a s-hit-hole and you will sell your own family to get out of there if you had the chance slave.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoL i'm not racist but Iranian women flirt with blacks? So they don't want a bearded Iranian? Is it because of economic motives or something else?

why would your people escape on boats all the way to Australia ? you and I know Iran is a s-hit-hole and you will sell your own family to get out of there if you had the chance slave.

It includes all refugees received by the country you lizard eating, camel milk drinking, daughter burying towelhead.

LoL i'm not racist but Iranian women flirt with blacks? So they don't want a bearded Iranian? Is it because of economic motives or something else?

for economic motive and to live in the west , mostly they chase African Americans for a visa or green card.

It includes all refugees received by the country you lizard eating, camel milk drinking, daughter burying towelhead.

We have in UAE 0.5 million iranian slaves alone , imagine how it is in other countries that take more people , your people are poor , hungry , despart and would dream of leaving iran today before tomorrow.

By the way your women here sleep with anyone that throws the coins including Africans and construction workers from southeast asia .

By the way your government itself would cut your head if you insult the Arab lizard eater like Ali whom they regard as a holy man back in Islamic republic of Iran .

free yourself slave before talking to me .

Iran_nose.jpg

LoL, when even Blacks don't want Iranian women, you know something is wrong. Not weird Tehran is capital of nose jobs.

Like the 10000 executed people yearly? Only a fool would buy your nonsense. We all saw how proud nationalistic Iranians celebrated this weak. The sh!thole is the Arab world my friend.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...elebrates-moderatism-wins-over-extremism.html

The people have no choice but to celebrate, we know what happens when you revolt back in Iran .

you end up like this

Neda Agha Soltan, killed 20.06.2009, Presidential Election Protest, Tehran, IRAN - YouTube

Iran is a s-hit-hole, this is why your hiding in netherlands , and we all know Khomeny and the Islamic republic gaurds are the one ruling Iran and raping its women .

We have in UAE 0.5 million iranian slaves alone , imagine how it is in other countries that take more people , your people are poor , hungry , despart and would dream of leaving iran today before tomorrow.

By the way your women here sleep with anyone that throws the coins including Africans and construction workers from southeast asia .

By the way your government itself would cut your head if you insult the Arab lizard eater like Ali whom they regard as a holy man back in Islamic republic of Iran .

More bullsh1t from the towelhead.

Here listen to some Arab singing while you think of your next lies:

Last edited by a moderator:

Is that why Iranians build Dubai and own, after the Indians, most apartment blocks in the Burj? The only slaves are Arabs who put commercial banners in Tehran to attract Iranian investors.

By the way your women here sleep with anyone that throws the coins including Africans and construction workers from southeast asia.

Like on of your famous Arab princess did? Or the fact that your fellow people are selling their bodies in Lebanon and Syrians to foreigners?

Dance baby.

Iran_nose.jpg

LoL, when even Blacks don't want Iranian women, you know something is wrong. Not weird Tehran is capital of nose jobs.

Iranian women are hairy by the way , that is the main reason why they are Rejected by most men from other nationalities.

Back
Top Bottom