What's new

Iranian Drones vs Turkish Drones: Comparing Technology And Efficiency

Even "Turan" is a persian name for an imaginary country in Central Asia. (in a persian fairytale )
It's not even about Turks but your funny panturks used it.

In iran we don't have turks Even Turkey don't have turks too.

Your country and your panturks ideology is just funny.

Also you are so weak, your entire country is just a easy target for our army.
Be careful, end of your fake turkish country is in our hands

Thumbs up, poor Turkiyeh. They always lose in all comparations with Iran no matter how secular they are, they always will be losers against Iran. Well at least, they can beat Greece.

Another groundfull and relevant point of comparation are wind tunnels...

Poor turkiyeh wind tunnels are only prepared for subsonic systems, they only have one i think for supersonic...

But powerfull Iran has wind tunnels for 13 MATCH Weaponry, planes and missiles.

Iran is 20 years ahead of Turkiyeh in relevant military issues. Even the US cannot defend Iran missiles hypersonic in more than a decade!!!

And when pan turks wants, we can compare TURAN space program turks does not have against IRGC space program.

Last edited:
@tsunset

Thanks for tagging me in here and here. I have addressed member @MMM-E from time to time. My latest debate with OP is in following thread:

I supported my positions with evidence. This debate was about technology.

I closed another thread in Iranian Defence Forum:

I have addressed different members on moralistic grounds as well. Latest example in here.

But people are slow to learn or tend to forget. If I apply Forum Rules like they should be, half of the board will be banned.

I show leniency and tolerance because I respect Freedom of Expression. I do not want to suffocate members.

@925boy
@Dexon
@Mehdipersian

@tsunset

Thanks for tagging me in here and here. I have addressed member @MMM-E from time to time. My latest debate with OP is in following thread:

Shahed drone factory is on fire!

I have addressed different members on moralistic grounds as well. Latest example in here.

But people are slow to learn or tend to forget. If I apply Forum Rules like they should be, half of the board will be banned.

I show leniency and tolerance because I respect Freedom of Expression. I do not want to suffocate members.

@925boy
@Dexon
@Mehdipersian
Thanks for your answer, this particular user is virulent everywhere and targets Iran section, main forum, accuses everyone of being part of a "troll team against Turkey", all of his insults, racism and blatant breaking of the rules are listed here:

This is not even misinformation or discussing Ukraine war, drones and defending his products at all costs, but straight racial insults to everyone.
What shall I do? If I apply Forum Rules like they should be, half of the board will be banned.
I agree for things like misinformation or propaganda, nearly all the forum would be banned, but all the screenshots in the thread above shows him racially insulting everyone in a very virulent way, add to this the misinformation and propaganda, I've never seen such a virulent and racist user here, this goes way beyond users defending their products and their country by using dubious claims etc, this user should be banned in my opinion.

@tsunset

@925boy
@Dexon
@Mehdipersian

shahed drone factory was from the begining a full blown lie... you have a lot of experience moderating this forum, it was a troll thread created by a troll from the begining... i would put a temporal ban in any user that posts in this lies to support that lies to fight against liars.

I agree for things like misinformation or propaganda, nearly all the forum would be banned, but all the screenshots in the thread above shows him racially insulting everyone in a very virulent way, add to this the misinformation and propaganda, I've never seen such a virulent and racist user here, this goes way beyond users defending their products and their country by using dubious claims etc, this user should be banned in my opinion.
And I just added more screenshots that I hadn't posted before. From his arrogant replies and insults to more members.

@tsunset

@925boy
@Dexon
@Mehdipersian
These trolls constantly humiliate Turkey. Comparing the Turkish defense industry with a backward country like Iran is, of course, an insult to Turkey.

Now, how would you feel if I compared Pakistan and Afghanistan?

Also, it is even written in their shared sources that the Safavids and Shah Ismail were Azeri Turks. Safavids later became Persian. Yes, I have no objection to this anyway.

These trolls constantly humiliate Turkey. Comparing the Turkish defense industry with a backward country like Iran is, of course, an insult to Turkey.

Now, how would you feel if I compared Pakistan and Afghanistan?

Also, it is even written in their shared sources that the Safavids and Shah Ismail were Azeri Turks. Safavids later became Persian. Yes, I have no objection to this anyway.
Trolls? Have you read MMM-E's posts?

Are you kidding?

Don't you read Iranians' posts? They constantly insult Turkey.

If you insult someone, of course you will be insulted in return.
I saw some comments that were not true,for example Turkish drones never being used in combat etc. but usually it's MMM-E who starts the provocations with his posts and the way he talks.

I saw some comments that were not true,for example Turkish drones never being used in combat etc. but usually it's MMM-E who starts the provocations with his posts and the way he talks.
90 percent of what Iranians write is lies and propaganda. I don't approve of MMM-E, but at least he's not lying.

90 percent of what Iranians write is lies and propaganda. I don't approve of MMM-E, but at least he's not lying.
I think %99. Iranians just say "Allah is one and only.", they are telling the truth. That Iranians said those words because it words suited their interests at that moment!

Other than that, yes, @MMM-E trolling threads.

Last edited:
Other than that, yes, @MMM-E trolling threads.

Where is my trolling ?

I gave 100% real info from official websites against their lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda

and my posts hurts all of them .... because of reality

and always same members and false flager trolls led by FIONIKAS

FOINIKAS has big jealousy , hatred and butthurt feelings who terrorize all threads since 2021

They are insulting Turkiye , Turkish engineers , Companies and Turkish Defense

1 -- This thread is Iranian propaganda

because , Iranian guy compared tactical UCAV Bayraktar TB-2 with a MALE UCAV GAZA

And I said compare Iranian GAZA with Turkish AKINCI

I am 100% right

2-- I gave detailed info against Iranian propaganda

and as always FOINIKAS came with his silly and provocative post
1696117435805.png

3-- I gave detailed info against another Iranian propaganda
what a lie .. nobody is linning up to buy Iranian Drones

32 Countries bought UCAVs from Turkiye
the last one is S.Arabia which buys Turkish AKINCI UCAVs for $3,1 billions
also dozens of Countries are lining up to buy Turkish UCAVs
I am 100% right .... its full of lie
1696117748248.png

4 -- When I said only USA and Turkiye have developed unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
MQ-28 and KIZILELMA

same jealous troll team led by Foinikas came and insulted our Engineers and BAYKAR

5-- Meet the best turboprob Engined UCAV in the World
I gave detailed info about AKINCI why is the best

as always troll FOINIKAS came with silly and provocative post

Foinikas said:
Are you getting comission for that or something?
@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster This Greek guy destroys every thread!

6-- When I said that even China doesnt have a prototype

same troll team again insulted Turkish engineers and their big efforts

KIZILELMA is not cheap gimmick

Lol China isn't interested in a cheap gimmick like that

7 -- I blocked another trolling and lie
Iran wins all the time in drones.
At the end you have a master iranian engineering against a mater in wrapping technologies like Turkiyeh is.
Iran wins in fake propaganda .... and iranian engineering
1696118995006.png

on the other hand Turkish engineering and UCAV technology
1696119069728.png

8 --- I blocked another lie and Iranian propaganda

Best Iranian UCAV has 500 kg payload and No AESA Radar

Best Turkish UCAV has 1.500 kg payload and with AESA Radar ..... so superior

I am 100% right

9 -- I blocked another lie and Iranian propaganda

TB-3 , ANKA , AKSUNGUR UCAVs are 100% Turkish including Engine
only except engine AKINCI UCAV is also 100% Turkish technology

Israeli , American , Iranian UCAVs also used Engines from ROTAX
Also your "turkish " drones are not even "turkish".
Your companies just assemble parts from other western companies.

10 --- I blocked another Iranian propaganda

TB-2 UCAVs were more effective than Iranian useless kamikaze Drones
TB-2 UCAVs destroyed more military equipment than Iranian kamikaze Drones
low speed and dumb iranian kamikaze Drones never destroyed AA System or large military equipment
only used to terrorize civilian targets and some infrastructure sites of Ukraine ... nothing else

11-- Another butthurt feelings and lie from same troll team

Turkish weapons are combat proven in Syria ,Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine
and 32 Countries buys Turkish UCAVs instead of low quality Chinese Drones

Turkiye is the strongest power in the region without NATO
Turkey is nothing without NATO and ripping off their technology to create cheap untested rushed copies to distract the public from the economic meltdown of hyperinflation.

12 .. As always FOINIKAS came with his silly and provocative post

1696120307940.png

How many hours do you jerk off per day? You're on a loop repeating the same nonsense.

13 .. FOINIKAS called Turkish history little ..
SELJUKS and OTTOMANS ruled Greeks-Persians for centuries
Yes,because you're a nation with little history compared to Greeks and Persians. By the way...WHICH Turks? The Ottomans? The Seljuks? ;)

14 -- I said Israel-Turkiye have advanced Defense Industry easly to stop low speed Iranian Kamikaze Drones
troll FOINIKAS came again with his butthurt feelings

Turkiye has its own KORKUT , SAHIN , SUNGUR , GURZ and HISAR-A short range Air Defense Systems to intercept low speed Iranian Kamikaze Drones

we are not talking about to intercept Ballistic Missile
No need a war to destroy low speed Kamikaze Drone
Turkish KORKUT , SUNGUR , HISAR-A easly destroyed target Drone which is faster than Iranian Drone

no experience with AA systems,untested in real combat conditions

15 -- Another lie and insult to Turkiye ... they are living in fantasy world

Turkish economy is bigger than even Greece+Iran+Egypt combined
Iran is the best, poor Turkiyeh always will be poor.

16 -- Another sill post and trolling from troll team ..post #125

silly post from Sineva

Here you go m8.....
1696121481509.png

17 -- Turkiye has better UCAV technology and Russia asked UCAV technology from Turkiye
but BAYKAR said NO

PUTIN 'proposed to have a Turkish drone factory built in Russia'

Russia bought Iranian Drone
because Turkiye did not sell UCAVs to Russia
that a muslim nation has sold a weapon system to a great power nation,and not just sold some examples mind you,but actually licensed production of that weapon system in russia.
To put this in perspective,this would be the equivalent of britain or france license producing turkish drones,not that that is probably ever likely to actually happen.

18 -- Another lie from ignorant troll team ...
Turkiye has its own Satellites
in the region

Only Turkiye and Israel have technology to produce high-res observation Satellite with sub-meter resolution

Even Turkiye exported Satellite to Argentina
Turkiye exported electro-optical Satellite Camera with sub-meter resolution to Pakistan
Iran has the power, Iran has satelites and turkiyeh no,

19 -- Another lie from troll team
Turkish TB-2 UCAV has kill record in the World
TB-2 UCAVs destroyed over 1.000 military equipment in Syria,Libya,Karabakh and Ukraine

including Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS and 48 SAMs PANTSIR , BUK , TOR , OSA , S300

Iranian Drone in terror role against civilian areas and infrastructure in Ukraine
Iranian drones = battle tested
Turkish drones = NOT battle tested.

20-- Another false flagger troll
Reality

Seljuk , Safavid , Kajar and Afshar Dynasties were 100% Oghuz Turks who ruled Iran for centuries
It is a fact that no one buys panturk fantasy stories

21 -- Another lie from troll team

He shows top 10 list from GFP and says Turkiye is behind Egypt, Iran, Saudi and Israel in the region

what a silly troll
Turkey not in top ten of the world so you keep day dreaming while in reality you are behind Egypt, Iran, Saudi and Israel in the region

22-- Another member with his funny posts to compare Turkiye and Iran
1696122772984.jpeg

1696122782259.jpeg

1696122844331.jpeg

1696122791234.jpeg

Visual comparison between Turkish weapons (on top of the photo) and Iranian weapons (in the bottom of the photo)

LeGenD please read my detailed post which shows reality​

liar and sneaky provocateur FOINIKAS and his troll team
They are running thread by thread for trolling my posts

always same users
FOINIKAS
retaxis
Mehdipersian
tsunset
Faceless
925boy
ReasonableStar75
Dexon
Sineva
and many more

I am very patient even though I blocked their 21 lies and silly provocative posts
I am not reporting their trolling , lies and silly provocative posts
Otherwise most of them would be banned including FOINIKAS

Last edited:
These trolls constantly humiliate Turkey. Comparing the Turkish defense industry with a backward country like Iran is, of course, an insult to Turkey
Stop projecting your feelings into others, is this compulsive? Stop making yourself pass as a victim, this is the first post of this thread:
IMG_20231001_041154.jpg

Where is my trolling ?

I gave 100% real info from official websites against their lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda

and my posts hurts all of them .... because of reality

and always same members and false flager trolls led by FIONIKAS

FOINIKAS has big jealousy , hatred and butthurt feelings who terrorize all threads since 2021

They are insulting Turkiye , Turkish engineers , Companies and Turkish Defense

1 -- This thread is Iranian propaganda

because , Iranian guy compared tactical UCAV Bayraktar TB-2 with a MALE UCAV GAZA

And I said compare Iranian GAZA with Turkish AKINCI

I am 100% right

2-- I gave detailed info against Iranian propaganda

and as always FOINIKAS came with his silly and provocative posts on every thread
View attachment 957198

3-- I gave detailed info against another Iranian propaganda
what a lie .. nobody is linning up to buy Iranian Drones

32 Countries bought UCAVs from Turkiye
the last one is S.Arabia which buys Turkish AKINCI UCAVs for $3,1 billions
also dozens of Countries are lining up to buy Turkish UCAVs
I am 100% right .... its full of lie
View attachment 957199

4 -- When I said only USA and Turkiye have developed unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
MQ-28 and KIZILELMA

same jealous troll team led by Foinikas came and insulted our Engineers and BAYKAR

5-- Meet the best turboprob Engined UCAV in the World
I gave detailed info about AKINCI why is the best

as always troll FOINIKAS came with silly and provocative post

Foinikas said:
Are you getting comission for that or something?

6-- When I said that even China doesnt have a prototype

same troll team again insulted Turkish engineers and their big efforts

KIZILELMA is not cheap gimmick

7 -- I blocked another trolling and lie

Iran wins in fake propaganda .... and iranian engineering
View attachment 957201
on the other hand Turkish engineering and UCAV technology
View attachment 957202

8 --- I blocked another lie and Iranian propaganda

Best Iranian UCAV has 500 kg payload and No AESA Radar

Best Turkish UCAV has 1.500 kg payload and with AESA Radar ..... so superior

I am 100% right

9 -- I blocked another lie and Iranian propaganda

TB-3 , ANKA , AKSUNGUR UCAVs are 100% Turkish including Engine
only except engine AKINCI UCAV is also 100% Turkish technology

Israeli , American , Iranian UCAVs also used Engines from ROTAX

10 --- I blocked another Iranian propaganda

TB-2 UCAVs were more effective than Iranian useless kamikaze Drones
TB-2 UCAVs destroyed more military equipment than Iranian kamikaze Drones
low speed and dumb iranian kamikaze Drones never destroyed AA System or large military equipment
only used to terrorize civilian targets and some infrastructure sites of Ukraine ... nothing else

11-- Another butthurt feelings and lie from same troll team

Turkish weapons are combat proven in Syria ,Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine
and 32 Countries buys Turkish UCAVs instead of low quality Chinese Drones

Turkiye is the strongest power in the region without NATO

12 .. As always
FOINIKAS came with his silly and provocative post

View attachment 957203

13 .. FOINIKAS called Turkish history little ..
SELJUKS and OTTOMANS ruled Greeks-Persians for centuries

14 -- I said Israel-Turkiye have advanced Defense Industry easly to stop low speed Iranian Kamikaze Drones
troll FOINIKAS came again with his butthurt feelings

Turkiye has its own KORKUT , SAHIN , SUNGUR , GURZ and HISAR-A short range Air Defense Systems to intercept low speed Iranian Kamikaze Drones

No need a war to destroy low speed Kamikaze Drone
Turkish KORKUT , SUNGUR , HISAR-A easly destroyed target Drone which is faster than Iranian Drone

we are not talking about to intercept Ballistic Missile

15 -- Another lie and insult to Turkiye ... they are living in fantasy world

Turkish economy is bigger than even Greece+Iran+Egypt combined

16 -- Another sill post and trolling from troll team ..post #125

silly post from Sineva

View attachment 957204

17 -- Turkiye has better UCAV technology and Russia asked UCAV technology from Turkiye
but BAYKAR said NO

PUTIN 'proposed to have a Turkish drone factory built in Russia'

Russia bought Iranian Drone
because Turkiye did not sell UCAVs to Russia

18 -- Another lie from ignorant troll team ...
Turkiye has its own Satellites
in the region

Only Turkiye and Israel have technology to produce high-res observation Satellite with sub-meter resolution

Even Turkiye exported Satellite to Argentina
Turkiye exported electro-optical Satellite Camera with sub-meter resolution to Pakistan

19 -- Another lie from troll team
Turkish TB-2 UCAV has kill record in the World
TB-2 UCAVs destroyed over 1.000 military equipment in Syria,Libya,Karabakh and Ukraine

including Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS and 48 SAMs PANTSIR , BUK , TOR , OSA , S300

Iranian Drone in terror role against civilian areas and infrastructure in Ukraine

20-- Another false flagger troll
Reality

Seljuk , Safavid , Kajar and Afshar Dynasties were 100% Oghuz Turks who ruled Iran for centuries

21 -- Another lie from troll team

He shows top 10 list from GFP and says Turkiye is behind Egypt, Iran, Saudi and Israel in the region

what a silly troll

22-- Another member with his funny posts to compare Turkiye and Iran
View attachment 957206
View attachment 957207
View attachment 957209
View attachment 957208

LeGenD please read my detailed post which shows reality​

liar and sneaky provocateur FOINIKAS and his troll team
They are running thread by thread for trolling my posts

always same users
FOINIKAS
retaxis
Mehdipersian
tsunset
Faceless
925boy
ReasonableStar75
Dexon
Sineva
and many more

I am very patient even though I blocked their 21 lies.
Your claims were that Iran was a slave of Turkey and that Safavids were 100% turks and Iranians being ruled by Turks, stop changing your claims posts by posts, snowflake.

You gone from telling i am "crying", to make an essay with copypastes from your old post and being a snowflake, also why do you project your feelings on others? Your post with racial insults are seen everywhere. There are also 0 mention of sources in your claims, snowflake.

This is a fact that Turks are the most virulent on this thread and the first ones to provoke have Turkish flags, and also on the whole online platforms, constantly thinking they are above others, compulsively rewriting history of others, that the world is Turk, that Turks lived during the paleolithic times, that Turks discovered the Americas, that Turkey is just the best in the galaxy, this is why people, beside Turks, makes fun and doesn't buy any of your fantasy. Your cherrypicking, projecting into others, propaganda books will not change anything.

As much as you are mad with the fact, Iranian drones have been used with efficiency and not against "civilian targets" as you claim, but destroyed regiments and warehouses, struck Saudi Aramco. Russia does whatever it wants with these drones just like Baku uses cluster bombs, missiles on civilian areas and behead, gut civilians, women alive in 2020. Iran used them for pinpoint strike on Aramco and Kurdish separatists, this is not Iran affairs, a Bayraktar drone has been shot down by a Ukrainian ADS, so i can conclude that Bayraktar is a piece of crap only good to get downed by friendly fire?

And i would not believe an Ukrainian leader that tells us 70-90% of Shahed drones have been shut down, but also in the meantime asking for western intervention to bomb Shahed production sites and say the drones are very dangerous.

As for Israel/US drones, Iran has a museum of their remains, thanks to Baku. Air defenses have been used against US, Israeli, Baku drones, crossing Iran airspace, you can check on internet, this is not "Iranian propaganda" but shown in videos and images and Aliyev claiming it himself were ""technical mistakes"", relayed also by non-Iranian media.

You are claiming everything not Turkish-made is crap, useless and if proven false, starts to point it as "propaganda". Are you blind that the only ones supporting of your claims are Turks? You can cherrypick as much as you want, this will not change anything, i can also cherrypick and post videos of Turkish helicopters being badly shot down and troll with that, this is simply not worth it.

This is also a fact that Turkey is a NATO state, having access to modern technology transfer, military cooperation with the west and being forbidden of making MRBMs/IRBMs/ICBMs, let alone nuclear weapons. Meanwhile Iran has 4000+ sanctions over all the military and resource export industry, but still somehow makes weapons with what they can find, capable of pinpoint strikes on well protected sites.

This is also a fact, a bitter fact, that Iran without sanctions, Turkey would be far from a ""regional superpower"", bigger land, way more resources, meanwhile inflation in Turkey is at an all time high even with support from western powers.

You also posted images of Turk states and seemingly being proud of them, look at the state of Turkmenistan and the rest, i wouldn't be proud of such a "Turkish empire".

Iran helped you countless of times during hard times with natural disasters as Turkey did with Iran, the relations are neutral and there are cooperations, i wonder how you live with such unexplained hate inside yourself.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom