What's new

IRANIAN Concept stealth fighter _ ZXX HOUND

He'll make a 5[sup]th[/sup] Generation Fighter Aircraft?:rofl:
Soheil has made some good designs. I just wish he can come here by his own. [not some fake ID]

you want him to show his true ID so mossad tires to assassinate him?

also I said maybe one day he will.

Conceptual picture looks cool and indeed one of the better designs.

Now all eyes on how the technological gap is bridged. Iran has always surprised.

Here soheil let me show you somethings:

COMPARISIONOFEDGESOFALL5THGENFIGHTERS.jpg

What do you get from this picture?? The way the whole construct of these stealth fighters is based on one thing: "making sure that the radar signals do NOT return to source" and here is where the trick lies. How do you make sure that the radar doesn't get back to source??

so did you find the right angle in the green circle just after the canards in J-20? returning the radar?

He means the round shape as a deviation from the all straight edges which should be as much designed to disperse radar beams. Round shapes returns it back to the source better.

I have one question is designing an airplane that hard, now is it possible for a nation to take a ready design for instance mirage 2k to build it's body and then use a Russian or Chinese engine and electronics, is that possible if it's then why nations don't do it.

I have one question is designing an airplane that hard, now is it possible for a nation to take a ready design for instance mirage 2k to build it's body and then use a Russian or Chinese engine and electronics, is that possible if it's then why nations don't do it.

Its hard because the plane needs to go through very long testings.
Iran is developing right now, Iran does not have the capability for a 5th gen because such a plane requires funding which more than our annual defence budget.
Iran is however planning to overhaul and upgrade our current fleet to 4+ and 4++ electronic wise.

they are also making the next gen of their seageh fighter I think.
PressTV - Iran to build high-tech fighter jet

Its hard because the plane needs to go through very long testings.
Iran is developing right now, Iran does not have the capability for a 5th gen because such a plane requires funding which more than our annual defence budget.
Iran is however planning to overhaul and upgrade our current fleet to 4+ and 4++ electronic wise.

they are also making the next gen of their seageh fighter I think.
PressTV - Iran to build high-tech fighter jet
But aerodynamically the plane is ready it's already been tested now except when you build the body you need to do body stress test which is not so hard to do that's my thinking about it I believe it's affordable task.

But the aerodynamically the plane is ready it's already been tested now except when you build the body you need to do body stress test which is not so hard to do that's my thinking about it I believe it's affordable task.

The next gen fighter need whole new body brother. as mosamania shown you it is very complicated.
the mig were good for their time but the future is about stealth. the new fighter have to be able to relfect radar in certain way.

Iran is still learning, the west and russia had so much experience in that field of making planes.

I prefer if Iran made stealth UCAV, making manned ones is just too expensive.

I rather make the plane able to be stealth in the way they relfect radar rather than their body being made from special material that absorb radar. which would be more expensive.

so did you find the right angle in the green circle just after the canards in J-20? returning the radar?

Yes if a radar signal is going to the Aircraft from the side its angular shape in that area will return the radar. so for instance if you project the radar waves from down to the side it will reflect radar signals back to the source which is if you ask me a flaw in stealth. I remember reading somewhere that China purposely sacrificed some stealth features for higher maneuverability by introducing the canards which boosts radar signature of the J-20.

Okay here picture this:

Imagine radar waves to be tiny particles that are swimming in space. So they will keep on going and hitting a surface and bounce off of it in the same degree it hit it not being hindered by extra forces like friction and gravity. Radars give these wavelengths but it will only read it after it bounces off of the surface and then goes back to it to create a picture kind of like the sonar or a bat scream.

5th generation fighters do not mean that they do not get hit by radars due to some invisible force field as many imagine. it simply follows the concept of "Do not let those god damned tiny particles return to the source at all costs". The picture I posted above was just to point out that these fighters use straight lines and angles because their engineers would like to leave nothing for chance as each angle is studied by pointing radars on it and seeing the feed back.

To explain it further you have a straight line ________ that is 180 degrees:
This 180 degrees will be hit like this ____V____. The trick is to make sure it does not hit like this ____VI|___. The straight line is a structure in the Jet that will bounce off the radar instead of away from source to "Back to source".

Stealth follows many rules how angular the jet is flying. When the Fighter is making a turn for example the proposed ____V____ will turn into ____I____. Or for instance a Tor-M can lock into it the second it is immediately above it. Or AWACS if the AWACS was in the right position but these Fighters minimize the risk of all that. As a pilot you see with your radar or AW&CS radar if you want to remain hidden since your own radar can expose you and then EW suits and AESAs come in and the talk goes on and on and on and on and on since this is its own field of science.

Anyways I hope I was of help. :D

Yes if a radar signal is going to the Aircraft from the side its angular shape in that area will return the radar. so for instance if you project the radar waves from down to the side it will reflect radar signals back to the source which is if you ask me a flaw in stealth. I remember reading somewhere that China purposely sacrificed some stealth features for higher maneuverability by introducing the canards which boosts radar signature of the J-20.

Okay here picture this:

Imagine radar waves to be tiny particles that are swimming in space. So they will keep on going and hitting a surface and bounce off of it in the same degree it hit it not being hindered by extra forces like friction and gravity. Radars give these wavelengths but it will only read it after it bounces off of the surface and then goes back to it to create a picture kind of like the sonar or a bat scream.

5th generation fighters do not mean that they do not get hit by radars due to some invisible force field as many imagine. it simply follows the concept of "Do not let those god damned tiny particles return to the source at all costs". The picture I posted above was just to point out that these fighters use straight lines and angles because their engineers would like to leave nothing for chance as each angle is studied by pointing radars on it and seeing the feed back.

To explain it further you have a straight line ________ that is 180 degrees:
This 180 degrees will be hit like this ____V____. The trick is to make sure it does not hit like this ____VI|___. The straight line is a structure in the Jet that will bounce off the radar instead of away from source to "Back to source".

Stealth follows many rules how angular the jet is flying. When the Fighter is making a turn for example the proposed ____V____ will turn into ____I____. Or for instance a Tor-M can lock into it the second it is immediately above it. Or AWACS if the AWACS was in the right position but these Fighters minimize the risk of all that. As a pilot you see with your radar or AW&CS radar if you want to remain hidden since your own radar can expose you and then EW suits and AESAs come in and the talk goes on and on and on and on and on since this is its own field of science.

Anyways I hope I was of help. :D
Now what you say about that half sphere in the F-35 air intake you know what I'm talking about.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom