What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well I am outside the country so I am safe. But this reminds of the 2005 quake. It was horrible and even though I was outside I sent supplies back home. I hope all is well and all are safe. The poorest have the most poorly built houses without adherence to earthquake proof measures. As is common they will be the first to suffer. It is a sad reality of life.
My prayers to your people

living in first world is like playing life on easy mode.
Hi dude, how's the life going on there?
Man, you might not recognized it, but I do believe you have just made the best description of the third millennium. In all aspects I'm looking it, it's just great and perfect.
Sure a life in a first world society has its ups and downs, has its highs and lows but for sure the best way to describe it in compare to a living in a third world country, is to call it a play on easy mode.
One damn mistake in a third world country like Iran, and you are all done, all those complication of relations and all those misery of living in a wild world of untrained individuals aka third world. So let me once again mention that you nailed it bro, you nailed it.

BTW, @rahi2357 @Abii @Sinan @rmi5 & @others hi guys, hope you guys all be fine.

Man, you might not recognized it, but I do believe you have just made the best description of the third millennium. In all aspects I'm looking it, it's just great and perfect.
Sure a life in a first world society has its ups and downs, has its highs and lows but for sure the best way to describe it in compare to a living in a third world country, is to call it a play on easy mode.
One damn mistake in a third world country like Iran, and you are all done, all those complication of relations and all those misery of living in a wild world of untrained individuals aka third world. So let me once again mention that you nailed it bro, you nailed it.

Mate, a bit irrelevant but i want to say some thing.

2 Weeks ago i went to "Aksaray" (palace of Erdoğan) because of business. The moment you enter the palace, it felt that i was in a different country. I have not seen such a luxurious building in Turkey ever.

This the ceiling of Mall in dubai.
IMG_3538.JPG

You can see pipes, wires going along the ceiling, yes ? In Aksaray, whole ceiling of the garage have been covered with aluminium suspended ceiling.
10990624_620907888042569_332598587_n.jpg

I have never seen a garage (thousands of m2, it like a small city itself) in the world which has been covered with a suspended ceiling. And the garage was so clean, i mean eat of the floor,clean. We are not a rich country or a first world country. But our president shows off like that....with my tax money. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

2 Weeks ago i went to "Aksaray" (palace of Erdoğan) because of business. The moment you enter the palace, it felt that i was in a different country. I have not seen such a luxurious building in Turkey ever.

IMG_3538.JPG

You can see pipes, wires going along the ceiling, yes ? In Aksaray, whole ceiling of the garage have been covered with aluminium suspended ceiling.

I have never seen a garage (thousands of m2, it like a small city itself) in the world which has been covered with a suspended ceiling. And the garage was so clean, i mean eat of the floor,clean. We are not a rich country or a first world country. But our president shows off like that....with my tax money. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
I don't really know that Erdogan guy except some random information via some biased internet websites, and honestly speaking I'm in no position to judge the guy as it's the absolute duty of turkey citizens to judge the man, but one thing you should be aware of is the fact that Turkey as a country and Turkish nation are at least a two and a half light years ahead of other ME countries if boasting and exaggeration is the problem there, cause in third world countries like the one I'm from the common picture is the authorities and the men in power sitting cross legged on mats in front of cameras while their sons riding the million dollar Porsches in background. I mean you gotta admit the squandering and boasting is all the way much better than hypocrisy and duplicity.
BTW, I don't see turkey a country of no carbo-hydrate reserves that is craving to reach the world's top standards in human technology and economy indices a third world country, and I would consider that an insult to compare Turkey with other middle eastern 3'rd worlder nations.
PS: Have you ever been in London?

@Saif al-Arab
You thank then unthank my posts! Funny!

Btw don't u have any work? I see u're almost always online.

I think u've stack to your pc lol.

IMG_3538.JPG

Our parking garages look like the top one, Erdo may have Mysophobia. That seriously looks like a hospital. Is there a car wash at the opening?

And you would know because you're online spying? Bromance!
No I see he is always present and almost comment in every thread and every thread that is about saudia he comments rapidly...

I feel pity for him for massive waste of time to be honest.

Good bro, hope you are doing well too, you should post more here, i enjoy your postings. :)

Last edited:

I'm good, thanks man. rmi is no longer posting here. He's gone. Although he's probably reading some stuff here and there.

I wish, our were like him a little bit....
I know you didn't like it, but as far as the language is concerned, he was pretty accurate and crisp in his pronunciation!
I don't really know that Erdogan guy except some random information via some biased internet ......

In your judgment, are Iranians "as people" more secular than Turks? Despite the appearance, I have always felt that Turks might be more religious than Iranians, though Turks are more, for the lack of a better word, "westernized" when compared to Iranians. I honestly felt a little alien among Turks when I have been to their country, more may be than what I had felt when I was accidentally interacting with Iranians in Canada and the U.S.

Last edited:
I was very good friends with a Turkish girl in university (international student). She was super secular, but called herself Muslim. Out-drank me in parties (not very hard to do actually, as much as I hate to admit it lol), but refused to eat bacon or pork when we went to restaurants. She used to say that most Turks are like that and they all drink etc... but proudly call themselves Muslims and believe in god.

I think the difference is between our secular demographics. In Turkey, religion has never been forced down their throats, so Islam has kind of infused into their culture and everybody is more or less Muslim in their own way. In Iran, religion is either seen as a source of ultimate pride and the identity is built around it (check out 2800's posts) or it's seen as a disease. Most secular Iranians try to distance themselves from the religion, even if they believe in god. That's why when you were in Vancouver you probably didn't see any elements of Islam in our day to day lives. In North America and Europe, I definitely think Iranians are more secular and anti-religion than Turks. But back home, it's the reverse, although we can't truly compare until the theocracy either evolves or dissolves.

=========================================================================

In completely unrelated news, Justin mother fucking Bieber finally released a catchy tune. I heard this on the radio today and had no idea he was responsible for it. Not bad actually. Our boy is growing up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom