What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

guys don't scare me .is it me or such a thing is possible? thousands of websites.. really think his absence is related with some security issue?
anyway use c-cleaner time to time solves hard drive recovery problem.
come on guysss don't give conspiracy theory :D

Well, you know the answer my friend, don't trust anyone, use VPN when possible, don't reveal your public info.

Regardless of truth of falsity of their claims, GPS Spoofing is a lot less sophisticated than you would think. They might be able to find people who publish their pictures, or reveal too much information about themselves, but if you're cautious they can't really find you. Even in US if they want your info, they just request it from the ISP (usually).

Well, you sound like you know what you are talking about, so i'll take your word for it. Just stay in shadows.

Sattar Beheshti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ataturk was an arab
frabz-oh-no-you-didnt-0d07d2.jpg

What are u , idiot?How many kurds have u killed? How many kurds are in your jails??!
Ask any Kurd and see if they would rather live in Iran or Turkey. Majority would say Turkey. You may now commence to shutting the fuu up.

Last edited:
u are everything lover in this site except Iran lover.

Mohsen, you're a hezbollahi freak of nature that has zero free will and zero common sense. Akhoonds say bend over, you've already pulled down your pants and lubed up your *** hole. That's why you think people who actually want Iran to succeed are against Iran.

You don't believe in Iran, you believe in a bunch of tazi akhoonds. So go and stand on the side of the street like a common thug and harass people for not wearing the right clothes or something. That's what it means to love Iran I guess, eh?

Mohsen, you're a hezbollahi freak of nature that has zero free will and zero common sense. Akhoonds say bend over, you've already pulled down your pants and lubed up your *** hole. That's why you think people who actually want Iran to succeed are against Iran.

You don't believe in Iran, you believe in a bunch of tazi akhoonds. So go and stand on the side of the street like a common thug and harass people for not wearing the right clothes or something. That's what it means to love Iran I guess, eh?

Take it easy man .

btw , You're lovely in anger .:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom