What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

At least 26 deaths since 10/9, IDF releasing more footage last 24 hours of striking anti tank crews after they or before they set up. Like I said FLIR makes it easy to spot humans among foilage. It’s not dense enough.

However, doesn’t appear HZ is gonna intervene more than this
IDF just claimed to attack two more ATGM crews, number of martyrs may rise to 10+ today

The Lebanon-Israel border is longer than it seems, maybe they should go to new areas or from deeper inside Lebanon

Do H3zbollah knows where Israeli chemical and nuclear weapons are stored? Did they claim they know? Or at least Iran?

Also i do not know, but it looks like a perfect time to unveil an atomic device

Do H3zbollah knows where Israeli chemical and nuclear weapons are stored? Did they claim they know? Or at least Iran?
Probably deep underground in places they cannot reach

Hezbollah did previously threaten to bomb the ammonia plant in Haifa

But Israel has since closed that plant

A word about the "Deez Nutz" character (whose constant trolling and "ethnicist" incitement has been tolerated so far despite having been reported multiple times).

Take a look at the following:

View attachment 964530

Now personally I had never seen the name being misspelled in this specific fashion before, the letter -a being replaced with an -e. It immediately struck me as odd when I saw how the above quoted user spells 'Tehran'. It was not a typo given that it's recurrent, as a quick search will show. I have been wondering to this day whether it stemms from some foreign accent and if not, what might be the explanation. At any rate it's a rare type of misspelling.

Next, behold this:

View attachment 964535

"Arebs"? Looks like a rather improbable coincidence, doesn't it?

Of course it could be by pure accident that the troll spelled 'Arabs' in this bizarre manner reminiscent of Titanium100's 'Tehren'. But considering the latter's tendency to create multiple accounts coupled with periodic attempts to troll Iranians, this should be enough to give it a 50%-60% probability we're dealing with Titanium100's umpteenth alias.
Run it by AI with a proper prompt

Turkey has just asked the leader of Hamas Ismael Haniyeh to leave the country. Lmao, Turkey is the leader of the Islamic world according to uneducated sectarians. Here is your leader lol

Er-DOG-an is on my opinion is the worst leader among all the Muslim majority countries. The guy is an outright con artist and a traitor. He is an absolute chameleon. Posing as to care about the Islamic cause.

Turkey is a NATO country and Er-DOG-an is nothing short of a con artist and a despicable human being. Hate him with all my heart

A word about the "Deez Nutz" character (whose constant trolling and "ethnicist" incitement has been tolerated so far despite having been reported multiple times).

Take a look at the following:

View attachment 964530

Now personally I had never seen the name being misspelled in this specific fashion before, the letter -a being replaced with an -e. It immediately struck me as odd when I saw how the above quoted user spells 'Tehran'. It was not a typo given that it's recurrent, as a quick search will show. I have been wondering to this day whether it stemms from some foreign accent and if not, what might be the explanation. At any rate it's a rare type of misspelling.

Next, behold this:

View attachment 964535

"Arebs"? Looks like a rather improbable coincidence, doesn't it?

Of course it could be by pure accident that the troll spelled 'Arabs' in this bizarre manner reminiscent of Titanium100's 'Tehren'. But considering the latter's tendency to create multiple accounts coupled with periodic attempts to troll Iranians, this should be enough to give it a 50%-60% probability we're dealing with Titanium100's umpteenth alias.
Speaking of a troll "SalarHack", you're one of the biggest azari mullah propagandist troll HACK that has stained this forum with your pigeon English, that I've had the pleasure of mopping and waxing the floor of this forum into shine with your face many times over. You still come back for more, like you do when you crawl on all four to UN for your beloved JCPOA grease job.
Every time I read your creepy comments about women, hijab, and defending hijab beating of Iranian women and girls, I get this nasty feeling that you and your creepy kind love to torture and rape women in your basement. Sometimes, I wonder if you have second job like that when you're not posting trash here.
Tehren was a typo, so what, chump. It is rather interesting that you TROLLED my comments, but could only find some typos, but nothing else to use against me, because everyone here knows well including yourself that everything I said was true to the letter, so all it's left for you to do, is to pick up on typos with your Pigeon English. LOLOLOL

Hezbollah has given a lot of martyrs in the past few days without any major tactical victories. They may want to reassess their approach here. Settler communities near the border have been evacuated and IDF troops are in hiding as usual.

Interesting news that IRGC flights are landing in Russia's Khmeimim airbase in Syria after Israel bombed Damascus and Aleppo airports. Has this happened before?

Turkey has just asked the leader of Hamas Ismael Haniyeh to leave the country. Lmao, Turkey is the leader of the Islamic world according to uneducated sectarians. Here is your leader lol

Er-DOG-an is on my opinion is the worst leader among all the Muslim majority countries. The guy is an outright con artist and a traitor. He is an absolute chameleon. Posing as to care about the Islamic cause.

Turkey is a NATO country and Er-DOG-an is nothing short of a con artist and a despicable human being. Hate him with all my heart
Turkey denies this

Back
Top Bottom