What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iran at this point must think it’s part of a comedy skit with how much it supports Russia and gets nothing substantial in return. Meanwhile Turkey gets offered Russian tourists and Russia’s arms catalog for purchase for jeopardizing Russian national security.

Truly bizarre
Come on. Iran has received plenty from Russia. Just because you don’t see a bunch of cheap military hardware doesn’t negate that. In fact, I’m glad I don’t see much in that regard. In fact, Iran doesn’t want any of that crap anyway. In fact, and unfortunately, Russia might not have the capacity currently to deliver anything of substance.

The country of Russia has always lacked proper diplomacy.
It has always been to look good to its enemies and abandon friendly countries.
And no matter how many times they have been betrayed, they are still pursuing friendship with the West.
Russia is the country that smiles and sells S-400s to Turkey, which has attacked Russia in many parts of the world, but does not even sell Pantsir-S1s to Iran.

Armed Wahhabis shooting in the streets in daylight in Zahedan. Suicide bombers killed one Iranian police officer

The Islamic Republic lets Mowlavi Abdolhamid radicalise Wahhabis of Zahedan instead of executing him which they should have done months ago.

There will be more of these attacks in the future. Zahedan is the new hotspot of armed Wahhabi terrorism inside Iran.

Armed Wahhabis shooting in the streets in daylight in Zahedan. Suicide bombers killed one Iranian police officer

The Islamic Republic lets Mowlavi Abdolhamid radicalise Wahhabis of Zahedan instead of executing him which they should have done months ago.

There will be more of these attacks in the future. Zahedan is the new hotspot of armed Wahhabi terrorism inside Iran.
Investments, education and creating a mixed population from all over Iran will decrease wahabism there. New generations there should become persian speakers.

Destroy suspicious mosques and schools, this is how wahhabism spreads worldwide, this is how it worked for Afghanistan and Pakistan, wahhabi mosques and schools that are still running and raising new generations of salafi

Look at the funding of the mosques, its donations origins etc

I am making the following slides:

- Bavar-373 (to be compared to S-400)
- Sevom Khordad (to be compared to S-300)
- Khorramshahr-4 Post-Boost Phase Vehicle MR/IRBM

If anyone wants to volunteer for gathering data, it will be great, otherwise, I will do it alone.

Criteria for gathering data

- Official statement/publication from the Concerned body within Iran
- Reputable published sources by reputable technical experts
- Pictorial or video evidence

BBC just tried to pin the terrorist attack on IRI before it was claimed by Al-Adl

Come on. Iran has received plenty from Russia. Just because you don’t see a bunch of cheap military hardware doesn’t negate that. In fact, I’m glad I don’t see much in that regard. In fact, Iran doesn’t want any of that crap anyway. In fact, and unfortunately, Russia might not have the capacity currently to deliver anything of substance.

What does it say (in your opinion) when Erodgan betrays a written agreement? He let 5 Azov commanders go back to Ukraine even though the agreement stipulated they stay in Turkey till end of the war.

It seeks Russia is losing respect on the world stage when a clown like Erdogan can poke Russia in the eye with little consequences. The list of violations against Russia continues to rise.

I’m not sure what Iran can get from Russia if not certain military tech or cash/gold. Russia competes with Iran in several areas (oil trade and natural gas trade) so its an imperfect relationship at best.

Why Iran doesn't make a list with all Iranian outside engaging in treacherous activities names, remove completely their Iranian nationality (if they have) and never authorize them to get back even to see their families or their graves?

Double nationality entities coming in Iran represent a way bigger threat of spying/engaging in nefarious activities than a simple American or whatever tourist without the Iranian double nationality.

Iran is giving them the opportunity to spy by letting them having Iranian nationality and passport

Checking their activities and forced investigations, list names of Iranians working for BBC or other destabilizing groups, if they are engaged in such activities:

\- Remove their Iranian nationality, nullify their passports, just keep their birth certificate, close all bank accounts they have, seize all their assets and sell them, make such as they aren't existing in Iran beside they are born here

\- Reinforce customs, laws and check of their baggages

For airports, check every double nationality specially coming from UK, Dubai (Iran International operates with UAE based reporters), USA, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Albania

Check all their mobile phones and laptops, request for their passwords and look into it if they follow or support any of these channels or hold the same ideas

If they do not comply with giving their passwords, they will be exported back and proceeded with their destruction of Iranian identity and passport

\- Don't give them the right to get out of the airport and give them the option to take the next plane to get back where they came from (at their cost), and make a special room in airports so they sleep there until they can get back and buy a plane ticket

What does it say (in your opinion) when Erodgan betrays a written agreement? He let 5 Azov commanders go back to Ukraine even though the agreement stipulated they stay in Turkey till end of the war.

It seeks Russia is losing respect on the world stage when a clown like Erdogan can poke Russia in the eye with little consequences. The list of violations against Russia continues to rise.

I’m not sure what Iran can get from Russia if not certain military tech or cash/gold. Russia competes with Iran in several areas (oil trade and natural gas trade) so its an imperfect relationship at best.
SCO. JCPOA coverage. Corridors. Syria. And many more. These are in the order of 10s of billions if not much much more.

I can’t attest to their relationship ship with Turkey. I also can’t attest to their coherent foreign policy (seems questionable).

I am making the following slides:

- Bavar-373 (to be compared to S-400)
- Sevom Khordad (to be compared to S-300)
- Khorramshahr-4 Post-Boost Phase Vehicle MR/IRBM

If anyone wants to volunteer for gathering data, it will be great, otherwise, I will do it alone.

Criteria for gathering data

- Official statement/publication from the Concerned body within Iran
- Reputable published sources by reputable technical experts
- Pictorial or video evidence
I would say to not make what Iranian press did with Bavar and Khordad at their unveiling: comparing them with S-300/400 and claiming it is an S-400 but made in Iran

Most people because of this believes they are based on S-300/400 and BUK and just copy, when it has nothing in common, beside 3 khordad look with Buk, they still think it is a Buk copy and this was partly the fault of Iranian press that were doing titles such as "Iranian S-400" "New Iranian homemade S-300 equivalent"

Even if they are comparable, i would prefer to see comparisons with all equivalent systems in the world such as Patriot etc + S-300/350/400/500

And why they were obsessed with doing comparisons with S-300/400 only, i don't know

I never understood why Iranian medias were portraying them as "Better S-300 from Iran", this gave an open door to foreign military propaganda, and people are still thinking 3rd Khordad is a BUK and Bavar a S-400, when officials just made comparisons with S-300/400, but not portraying them as "S-400 equivalent but made by us"

Portray it as an indigenous system that has nothing to do with foreign help or copies, but that are comparable with them

SCO. JCPOA coverage. Corridors. Syria. And many more. These are in the order of 10s of billions if not much much more.

I can’t attest to their relationship ship with Turkey. I also can’t attest to their coherent foreign policy (seems questionable).

Largely agree with some points. However, I think we should withhold judgement on this “SCO”.

Remember the “historic” China Strategic Agreement? We have seen a major lack of changes in Chinese behavior towards Iran after these changes.

So it remains to be seen if Iran reaps any tangible benefits from the deal and this SCO ascension.

Largely agree with some points. However, I think we should withhold judgement on this “SCO”.

Remember the “historic” China Strategic Agreement? We have seen a major lack of changes in Chinese behavior towards Iran after these changes.

So it remains to be seen if Iran reaps any tangible benefits from the deal and this SCO ascension.

Yeah, let’s wait and see. At the end, although these relationships seem worthy on the surface, I don’t trust anyone but ourselves. That said, let’s call out the purported poor treatment the previous administration gave China as well. If any of that is true, I don’t blame China on their reticence.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom