What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

ممنون بابت لینک. این چیزیه که بیشتر گیجم کرده
View attachment 934169

این ذهن بی سوادم میگه این اون چیزی نیست که اونجا نوشته شده.
اگر بیشتر دقت کنیم اصطلاح فارسی اون میشه پردازش کوانتمی با الگوریتم کوانتمی

من از خدامه یکی بیاد بهم بگه اشتباه کردی احمق

@Philosopher you are my last hope to prove me wrong.

It's a software/algorithm which they developed. How it relates to quantum I am not certain. They have not released that much information. Iran is thankfully vey mindful of the importance of AI and quantum mechanism in next gen technologies. They are working well towards it. These two area must become part of of our absolute priorities in terms of science and technologies. We should aim not just to just keep up, but rather become pioneers in these sectors.

Last edited:
In many of these countries people simply use the US Dollar since their own currency doesn't hold its value.
OR these countries use the US dollar since it loses value slower than these countries own currencies? US dollar is also losing value and is expensive to use- just the facts, lets remove emotions. If this wasnt true then why would dedollarization pick up pace? Besides, these few countries with super high inflation are outliers- most world countries dont have their local economic situations, but they're still dedollarizing..

It's not free. Ukraine is going to be in debt for the next 70-100 years. The UK just paid off their WW2 debts to the USA in 2006 I believe. Some things are being given for free, but most are not. Even the countries which are giving Ukraine weapons, they all expect replacements & they're benefiting. For example, Poland, the PT-91 Twardy tanks they gave Ukraine, they're getting Abrams in return. Other nations that gave Ukraine Mig-29s are getting F-16s in return. I'm not sure about the exact terms but nothing comes for free.

when everything is free and replaced by others you simply can afford such degree of loss

De-dollarization is picking up pace because the US/west chose to weaponize the banking system. As a result various nations are now hedging their bets. Now Russia/China have already made an alternative bank messaging system to Swift & Iran is a part of it. Regardless, it will take decades for this to pickup steam & I don't think that the dollar will ever be completely abandoned. The thing about the US is that it's isolated from the Eurasian continent, has the most prosperous economy on the planet, doesn't have any competitors or threats in its own hemisphere & everybody in the US owns a gun, so it will never be conquered.

If you think of the UK as a fortress because its an island, well the US is a bigger, isolated fortress. For that reason the US dollar is reliable. The USA will always be there. I don't think that the US dollar ever going to completely be abandoned as a reserve currency. Not only that but every business in the world that is involved in import / export only trades with US dollars. I used to import electronics & industrial equipment from China several years back.

You can't purchase anything from China or any other country for that matter without US Dollars. The Chinese won't accept any other currency. Not Canadian, not Japanese Yen, not Swiss Francs, not Pounds, not even their own Chinese Yuan/Reminbi. They won't accept anything other than US Dollars. It's the same thing if I want to import anything from Iran or any other country for that matter. They will only accept US greenback or in some cases Euros. Those two currencies make up approximately 90% of all global payments. That's the way the world works.

This is why its so devastating when the value of a nations currency plummets drastically. Like how Iran's currency lost 50% of its value recently. Or how the Turkish Lira went from 1.5 vs 1 US dollar 15 years ago to 23.50 vs 1 dollar today. It was something like 9 vs the dollar in 2021. Venezuela's currency is probably the most devalued in recent. They dropped 4 zeros, several years ago then when it lost all of its value again, they dropped 6 zeros again. Anyways in the case of Iran, the currency losing half of its value vs the US dollar means is that any product which is imported now costs twice as much as a few months ago.

As far as BRICS making their own gold backed currency. I don't see all those various nations being able to agree on one currency. Maybe they will adopt the Chinese Yuan ? But India will likely be opposed to that. Realistically you can already trade gold buillion & that is an option, but the problem is that there is no established, commonly used method to send payments.

Anyways I strongly suspect that the US will soon find an excuse to invade Kenya. Perhaps the Kenyan people are being oppressed and are strongly in need of democracy ?

OR these countries use the US dollar since it loses value slower than these countries own currencies? US dollar is also losing value and is expensive to use- just the facts, lets remove emotions. If this wasnt true then why would dedollarization pick up pace? Besides, these few countries with super high inflation are outliers- most world countries dont have their local economic situations, but they're still dedollarizing..

It's not free. Ukraine is going to be in debt for the next 70-100 years. The UK just paid off their WW2 debts to the USA in 2006 I believe. Some things are being given for free, but most are not. Even the countries which are giving Ukraine weapons, they all expect replacements & they're benefiting. For example, Poland, the PT-91 Twardy tanks they gave Ukraine, they're getting Abrams in return. Other nations that gave Ukraine Mig-29s are getting F-16s in return. I'm not sure about the exact terms but nothing comes for free.
ok lets just say its on credit . you don't understand how much you are wasting when you buy on credit

intresting revelation (if true)

In addition, Iran would no longer sell ballistic missiles to Russia and stop its proxies’ attacks on US contractors in Syria and Iraq, the Times reported.

Looks like US & NATO realize that Iranian BMs could be a significant threat to major targets inside Ukraine. They are offering billions in frozen $$$ to Iran in exchange for freezing enrichment at 60% and below and stopping some actions with respect to miltias and Russia.

Just recently Iraq paid back 2.7B with the condition that Iran uses it toward food and medicine via US approved sources. A bit embarrassing Iran has to be told what it can spend it’s OWN MONEY on.

intresting revelation (if true)

Looks like US & NATO realize that Iranian BMs could be a significant threat to major targets inside Ukraine. They are offering billions in frozen $$$ to Iran in exchange for freezing enrichment at 60% and below and stopping some actions with respect to miltias and Russia.

Just recently Iraq paid back 2.7B with the condition that Iran uses it toward food and medicine via US approved sources. A bit embarrassing Iran has to be told what it can spend it’s OWN MONEY on.
yeah, let's see what is exchange of current vs future value is. I am concerned with the outcome nevertheless.

yeah, let's see what is exchange of current vs future value is. I am concerned with the outcome nevertheless.

NOTE: IF TRUE

Iran exchanges:
*freezes enrichment at 60% (highly unlikely they would have gone higher anyway)
*halts attacks on US forces in Syria and Iraq
*No BM sales to Russia
*releases US prisoners

Iran receives:
*frozen funds held in Iraq and South Korea(totaling $17 Billion Dollars)
*assurances no more oil tankers will be seized on open waters
*Iranian prisoners

It seems like a fair trade. I was skeptical of Iran ever giving BMs anyway to Russia. The last thing Iran wants is to be demonized in the press in EU and Western countries for killing Ukraines with its missiles. The domestic populations are irrational and fanatical for their support for Ukraine.

This mini deal kicks the nuclear can down the road till after US election.

NOTE: IF TRUE

Iran exchanges:
*halts attacks on US forces in Syria and Iraq
*No BM sales to Russia
*releases US prisoners

Iran receives:
*Iranian prisoners

It seems like a fair trade. I was skeptical of Iran ever giving BMs anyway to Russia. The last thing Iran wants is to be demonized in the press in EU and Western countries for killing Ukraines with its missiles. The domestic populations are irrational and fanatical for their support for Ukraine.

This mini deal kicks the nuclear can down the road till after US election.
Iran receives:
Funds in what form? 17bn of tea and rice + 100ton of cloth or $17bn of liquidity, real cash?
So if this is real, this mean they are openly admitting seizing Iranian oil tankers in purpose, so that Iran does the same and gets bombed by propaganda
Iran exchanges:
Shows that US current administration is a bunch of mosquitoes not even caring of Israel anymore

Iran should ask that US simply leaves Iraq (for the good of themselves) if they do not want to be targeted, like Iran have full control over PMF? These guys would cut their fingers to see American deaths and their embassy closed with US out of Iraq.

Demands of Iran for its exchange should simply be:
- $17 Billion in cash, liquidity, real cash
- Assurance that US stop its piracy propaganda program in the PG

- Prisoners
- Leave Iraq, Iran never attacked any US troops directly beside the Soleimani altercation and doesn't have full control on PMF which is incorporated into Iraq army
- Syria specifically mentioned only for US troops, not US allies troops or proxies
- Guarantees that US stops interfering in Iran internal affairs, closure or softened Iran-focused propaganda outlets

Iran exchanges:
Ceases not freezes
*No BM sales to Russia
No BM sales happened anyway, so that's fine
Can only be used for food or medicine, pathetic but better than nothing

Lots of these reports have been going around for months but something is clearly happening. The real question is what happens to sunsets in JCPOA

Back
Top Bottom