What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ok one honestly I don’t care much for her either not because of her views on Iran but she uses those supposed views to make a buck on tv to promote herself honestly I can’t go more than 20 seconds listening to her, but she doesn’t work for the government I work at the post office does that make me a government agent and she had ties with pro trump people so honestly she’s probably is a bit nutty, forgot to mention the pic of her and “pompous” was almost 4 years ago was from wiki

Well, I have finally decided to leave the forum.
I don't think the members of this forum truly represent Iranians.
Some of them are not Iranian by birth, some claim to be Iranian but cannot speak Persian fluently.
And the rest could be cyber Basijis for all I care. Except for a few people, the rest are strikingly different from Iranians I know.

Anyway, I wish you guys all the best in defending Iran. Although I know you guys don't do that as I have seen Iran repeatedly being insulted and you guys did nothing while I had to get banned for defending Iran repeatedly.

Bye bye

@waz
Could you please delete my profile on PDF? Or permanently ban me?
Do not Quit man...a lot of what you say is right on the money...We need Perspective from inside Iran from someone who has been in the western world...Do not mind what some others think of what you say,,,this is all part of a debate that does no go public inside Iran because of the Fu*king akhood behaviour,,.

Do not Quit man...a lot of what you say is right on the money...We need Perspective from inside Iran from someone who has been in the western world...Do not mind what some others think of what you say,,,this is all part of a debate that does no go public inside Iran because of the Fu*king akhood behaviour,,.
I'm waiting for @waz or @Irfan Baloch to ban me permanently or delete my profile
Apparently I need to insult people to get that. I'm still waiting for him to do it without me insulting others personally
However, if they refuse to ban me peacefully, I can get myself banned by having the day of my life and insulting tons of people

But honestly, I cannot be here anymore because if I stay here any longer, whatever I post will be against Iran and I don't want to do that because that will make Arabs and Israelis happy.

It's against Islam to remove a headscarf but it's OK when a motherfucker haroomi riot police touches a woman's body and her breasts like in this video

F*ck all the binamoos supporters of the Islamic Republic that support these rapists. F*ck oon madar jendeye soorat gerde bi savad ke behesh migin koskeshe tahlilgar va hatta sadetarin chizaye geopolitic ro nemifahme.

@WebMaster @krash @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Hail the brave Kurdish people of Iran that did not remain silent when a Kurdish woman was killed after getting beaten in the disgusting semi-prison of Gasht-e Ershad. Dorud be sharafe Kordhaye azadikhahe Iran. Hatta age az Iran joda ham beshid baz dorood be gheyratetoon ke dar barabare bisharafio binamoosi saket naneshestid. Inshallah ghiame ba'di e mardome Iran mosallahane hast. Trump ham ke 2024 bar migarde ta episode ba'di ro bebinim.

Last edited:

I'm waiting for @waz or @Irfan Baloch to ban me permanently or delete my profile
Apparently I need to insult people to get that. I'm still waiting for him to do it without me insulting others personally

But honestly, I cannot be here anymore because if I stay here any longer, whatever I post will be against Iran and I don't want to do that.

It's against Islam to remove a headscarf but it's OK when a motherfucker haroomi riot police touches a woman's body and her breasts like in this video

F*ck all the binamoos supports of the Islamic Republic

IR is not all evil there are patriotic people inside the system...Bagheri is just one example...Accept that this system can not be changed via revolt..It is possible to change it from within..but that take looooots of time..
I have convinced myself and I have been around long enough to know that this IR system can be slowly modified to become more "pan Iranic"..look how they have slowly evolved... the football stadium for women was the latest concession they did.. The Hijab..the Arabic infusion in our language and all other issues will be all done with in next 50 year.. The only requirement is if we can keep the country together ..some smart Mullas will eventually see the light..remember they have no place to run...no one will take them so they better fix the country as people want ..I wait and see how they react to this mandatory Hijab issue now. I still think you should stay around the forum will not be the same without your insights..

Well, I have finally decided to leave the forum.
I don't think the members of this forum truly represent Iranians.
Some of them are not Iranian by birth, some claim to be Iranian but cannot speak Persian fluently.
And the rest could be cyber Basijis for all I care. Except for a few people, the rest are strikingly different from Iranians I know.

Anyway, I wish you guys all the best in defending Iran. Although I know you guys don't do that as I have seen Iran repeatedly being insulted and you guys did nothing while I had to get banned for defending Iran repeatedly.

Bye bye

@waz
Could you please delete my profile on PDF? Or permanently ban me?

I think you're right, and it's time to leave this forum permanently. No point to bother arguing with people who lack any decency and keep defending the brutal practices of their beloved dictatorship.

So I'll join you in solidarity.

Consider this to be my last post on this forum as well.

IR is not all evil there are patriotic people inside the system...Bagheri is just one example...Accept that this system can not be changed via revolt..It is possible to change it from within..but that take looooots of time..
I have convinced myself and I have been around long enough to know that this IR system can be slowly modified to become more "pan Iranic"..look how they have slowly evolved... the football stadium for women was the latest concession they did.. The Hijab..the Arabic infusion in our language and all other issues will be all done with in next 50 year.. The only requirement is if we can keep the country together ..some smart Mullas will eventually see the light..remember they have no place to run...no one will take them so they better fix the country as people want ..I wait and see how they react to this mandatory Hijab issue now. I still think you should stay around the forum will not be the same without your insights..
My dear friend,
Why do you expect people to waste 50 years of their lives for the idiocy of some Taliban-style religious fanatics?
Even 43 years of shoving fake Islam down the throat of Iranians is enough.
A person lives only once and they have every right to live it freely as they choose to.

By the standards of these bisharafs, Prophet of Islam, Imam Ali and Imam Hussein were also outlaws because they refused to accept the rules of Kuffars and hijackers of Islam.

They had to allow women to enter the stadiums because FIFA forced them to do it. FIFA had made it very clear that if they did not allow women into stadiums, the football of Iran will be suspended permanently until they let women inside stadiums. Do you see how Islam doesn't matter at all when the regime is forced to do something? They understand only the language of force.

Have you forgotten "narmesh ghahremananeh" when they signed the JCPOA? Which is by far one of the most treasonous documents ever signed by Iran for little benefits that not only were not delivered fully by the other parties, but the little that was delivered went only to the pockets of the regime and didn't benefit ordinary Iranians at all.

Do you remember how Khamenei said that we will do anything and the US can't do a damn thing about it? Less than 24 hours, Trump ordered the US Army to take out Qassim Soleimani easily and officially declared it as an operation against an international terrorist, i.e. calling the most important military figure in Iran an international terrorist while assassinating him. And ever since then, Khamenei has remained silent on strategic issues and they are still boasting about "Entegham-e Sakht", which is never going to happen as we all know it.

Did Khomeini's bluff that even if we forget the wrongdoings of the United States we won't forgive Saudi Arabia ever became true? They have held several sessions with the Saudis to restore ties in the past months.

Republic of Azerbaijan was nothing that it has become an issue today. In 1990s, Narcisavan (Nakhchivan) requested Iranian officials to join Iran. Do you know that Mullahs rejected it for goodwill towards the Republic of Azerbaijan?

They think they can suppress, rape and murder people because they have weapons? Good. Next time people will be armed. The brave Kurdish people (one of the most noble and pure Iranian peoples) liberated Oshnavieh by attacking the police station. In 2024, after Trump takes back the office, arms will enter Iran in enough numbers to make Aban 88 protests only a preparation practice.

Last edited:
My dear friend,
Why do you expect people to waste 50 years of their lives for the idiocy of some Taliban-style religious fanatics?
Even 43 years of shoving fake Islam down the throat of Iranians is enough.
A person lives only once and they have every right to live it freely as they choose to.

By the standards of these bisharafs, Prophet of Islam, Imam Ali and Imam Hussein were also outlaws because they refused to accept the rules of Kuffars and hijackers of Islam.

They had to allow women to enter the stadiums because FIFA forced them to do it. FIFA had made it very clear that if they did not allow women into stadiums, the football of Iran will be suspended permanently until they let women inside stadiums. Do you see how Islam doesn't matter at all when the regime is forced to do something? They understand only the language of force.

Have you forgotten "narmesh ghahremananeh" when they signed the JCPOA? Which is by far one of the most treasonous documents ever signed by Iran for little benefits that not only were not delivered fully by the other parties, but the little that was delivered went only to the pockets of the regime and didn't benefit ordinary Iranians at all.

Do you remember how Khamenei said that we will do anything and the US can't do a damn thing about it? Less than 24 hours, Trump ordered the US Army to take out Qassim Soleimani easily and officially declared it as an operation against an international terrorist, i.e. calling the most important military figure in Iran an international terrorist while assassinating him. And ever since then, Khamenei has remained silent on strategic issues and they are still boasting about "Entegham-e Sakht", which is never going to happen as we all know it.

Did Khomeini's bluff that even if we forget the wrongdoings of the United States we won't forgive Saudi Arabia ever became true? They have held several sessions with the Saudis to restore ties in the past months.

Republic of Azerbaijan was nothing that it has become an issue today. In 1990s, Narcisavan (Nakhchivan) requested Iranian officials to join Iran. Do you know that Mullahs rejected it for goodwill towards the Republic of Azerbaijan?

They think they can suppress, rape and murder people because they have weapons? Good. Next time people will be armed. The brave Kurdish people (one of the most noble and pure Iranian peoples) liberated Oshnavieh by attacking the police station. In 2024, after Trump takes back the office, arms will enter Iran in enough numbers to make Aban 88 protests only a preparation practice.
That is the kind of perspective that I like about your writings..I do not agree with some of them but We need to see all sides from all angels...that is what debating an issue is all about...:coffee:

While things are getting stable, we have to look for way to solve and remedy Hijab issue in some way.

Many of the daughters of IRGC heads are not Hijab lovers. I hope the wise acts and we get a way out of simple things.

We have to focus on corruption and guys like Ashtari can be helpful.

I have said it before Ershad is for average salary Iranian who goes to subway etc and it is not fair.

F*ck all the binamoos supporters of the Islamic Republic that support these rapists. F*ck oon madar jendeye soorat gerde bi savad ke behesh migin koskeshe tahlilgar va hatta sadetarin chizaye geopolitic ro nemifahme.

Hail the brave Kurdish people of Iran that did not remain silent when a Kurdish woman was killed after getting beaten in the disgusting semi-prison of Gasht-e Ershad. Dorud be sharafe Kordhaye azadikhahe Iran. Hatta age az Iran joda ham beshid baz dorood be gheyratetoon ke dar barabare bisharafio binamoosi saket naneshestid. Inshallah ghiame ba'di e mardome Iran mosallahane hast. Trump ham ke 2024 bar migarde ta episode ba'di ro bebinim.

wow....

What a great patriot.

Are you a pjak terrorist by any chance? did you just go full retard and show your PJAK colors or what? you seem mentally unstable, get some help.

The more dumb low iq, easily manipulated people I see, the more i realize that the only remedy for some is the business end of a baton.

a low iq easily manipulated person is a traitor in waiting. the Type that will justify a personal or emotional gripe in exchanging for selling out their country. history does not look kindly on benedict arnold types.

khak too sare badbakhtet. boro gomsho har goori doostari

EB880990-FBE0-4A5F-8922-FE6597A00669.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom