What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Israel said this a air defense missile :lol::lol::lol:

Ef3SAPeWAAACXkx

Nothing for today, i was expecting nuclear propulsion conceptual show case...

i once said with small turbo-shaft/fan engines we can build a man portable air force. this brits did an slightly different thing, they made a man portable transporting platform. using it you can heliborne yourself to another place lol.

Mandatory Viewing: Desert Storm - The Air War, Day 1 - Time-Lapse (Global Air Dominance)

With the uptick in articles about a possible Syria-Israël peace deal back in 2010-11, I have this feeling that we will soon be surprised by a Syrian-Israëli rapprochement brokered by the Emirates/Saudi's and the US.

Peace with Israël, a big chuck of the Golan back and sanctions relief for kicking out Hezbollah and Iran out of Syria and stopping any weapons shipment to Hezbollah is on the table I think.

Be prepared to be shocked.

With the uptick in articles about a possible Syria-Israël peace deal back in 2010-11, I have this feeling that we will soon be surprised by a Syrian-Israëli rapprochement brokered by the Emirates/Saudi's and the US.

Peace with Israël, a big chuck of the Golan back and sanctions relief for kicking out Hezbollah and Iran out of Syria and stopping any weapons shipment to Hezbollah is on the table I think.

Be prepared to be shocked.
Nope... Syria won't be allowed by Iran.

Nope... Syria won't be allowed by Iran.

Iran is isolated in Syria. It only has militias in the form of Lebanese, Afghans and Pakistani's who will be target practice against a US-Israëli air campaign with the support of the Syrian government. Even the Russians wouldn't bat an eye.

Assad is more pragmatic than one might think. He will throw his own brother who has deep ties to Iran under the bus if he has to.

Iran is isolated in Syria. It only has militias in the form of Lebanese, Afghans and Pakistani's who will be target practice against a US-Israëli air campaign with the support of the Syrian government. Even the Russians wouldn't bat an eye.

Assad is more pragmatic than one might think. He will throw his own brother who has deep ties to Iran under the bus if he has to.
Your comments reflect US, Israeli propaganda articles that has been floating around for the past few months. Assad is heavily influenced by Iran.

Your dream won't happen. IRGC commanders in Damascus will never allow it. Even if there is an attempt Assad will simply be killed or thrown away.

Back
Top Bottom