What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@cabatli_53 The "*****" people who think they are smart thinkers used the word "mongol" for us for no reason and now they delete their comments and blame us. Please take care of the messages they have deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
@cabatli_53 The "acem" people who think they are smart thinkers used the word "mongol" for us for no reason and now they delete their comments and blame us. Please take care of the messages they have deleted, and I want them to go with me in these racist dogs, if I will be banned after all.
I have told you to stop it & report my friend what part of it you don't understated? I am not here to ban you but help you end racism.

C7JESzB9rvCgw8Ci34S4XFM80IeaK5gMLFHBUhiPcZScUMtWYXsGYajFPRiaF4HvgixgdHmPKy98xCkmQaAtV8gqkAYpjdJN4-es2CeLDbg
opera-snapshot_2020-06-12_184035_www-rayanroshd-ir-png.641158

we have been using this for more than ten years, you are recently managed to reach our technological level. but yet you are talking boldly. you guys have some fundamental problem.

Aselsan has been producing these products since the early 90s, the stupid thing is that you give this example here because it's not a difficult technology. Also, considering that our monthly defense exports are worth 10 years, I think you are taking an unnecessary trip.

I have told you to stop it & report my friend what part of it you don't understated? I am not here to ban you but help you end racism.
You just have a soft spot for him. He should be banned.
Otherwise I will reply to him much worse than before if I see that you moderators are allowing this shit to continue.

He doesn't even respect your decision to delete his posts and he continues them because you're doing exactly nothing.

I deleted my posts in good faith because I thought you were going to do something about this. I didn't know you would allow this to continue.

Aselsan has been producing these products since the early 90s, the stupid thing is that you give this example here because it's not a difficult technology. Also, considering that our monthly defense exports are worth 10 years, I think you are taking an unnecessary trip.
ASELSANs 640 x 480 17 μm microbolometer uncooled detector
00192_psisdg11407_1140719_page_3_2-jpg.641346

00192_psisdg11407_1140719_page_6_2-jpg.641343
00192_psisdg11407_1140719_page_4_1-jpg.641344

00192_psisdg11407_1140719_page_8_2-jpg.641345

27_186894_1-6-jpg.641347

june 13, 2020 this Turkish user informed his countrymen that turkey successfully managed to build this kind of sensors. if it's an easy achievement then why are you happy??
rayan roshd afzar has been building IR sensors for last 20 years, way before you even born.

You just have a soft spot for him. He should be banned.
Otherwise I will reply to him much worse than before if I see that you moderators are allowing this shit to continue.

I deleted my posts in good faith because I thought you were going to do something about this. I didn't know you would allow this to continue.
I have a soft spot for you all, I want you all to discuss things with each other in a respectful way friend.

june 13, 2020 this Turkish user informed his countrymen that turkey successfully managed to build this kind of sensors. if it's an easy achievement then why are you happy??
rayan roshd afzar has been building IR sensors for last 20 years, way before you even born.

Do you think that sensor-based production and lens-based production are the same thing? Iran didn't know what electrooptic meant 15 years ago, do you think the your country produced these sensors in those years? ANSFASNFASFAS

Do you think that sensor-based production and lens-based production are the same thing? Iran didn't know what electrooptic meant 15 years ago, do you think the your country produced these sensors in those years? ANSFASNFASFAS
seriously do you know what is SAiran company?? your whole defence industry can't produce half of it's products.

@cabatli_53 The "acem" people who think they are smart thinkers used the word "mongol" for us for no reason and now they delete their comments and blame us. Please take care of the messages they have deleted, and I want them to go with me in these racist dogs, if I will be banned after all.
Dude are you aware that you are quoting in Iranian chill thread? You Come here to pick a fight against a nation, insulting them, trying to undermine our military achievements, where supposed to be our own section of forum?

And What do you expect in return? Flowers with lovely response?

I hope mods deal with you the way you deserve.

seriously do you know what is SAiran company?? your whole defence industry can't produce half of it's products.

Yes, I do not know, I do not think that they are doing anything other than products that are assembled as Chinese sub-detail, other details are like the "Iran" subsystems that we have only 360p view. I wish we could see other details often in these "great" systems.

An ambitious word according to the citizen of a country that adds the name "Iran" to the Russian and North Korean products and promotes it on a military march.
we never said we designed those. however we designed these which your country can only wish to have them for next decades:
Ea36kuGU4AIhhqz.jpg

784408_279.jpg

156379321.jpg

856570_109.jpg

image_2019_11_21-7_18_29_344_F5D.jpg
66.JPG

upload_2019-6-21_18-36-20.png

115878_257.jpg
Untitled.png

44923577_2149074365114395_6259581371494077947_n.jpg

فاتح.jpg
139302211842126992736784.jpg
yasin.jpg
ya ali.jpg

whenever you managed to achieve something near to these stuff then come and blabber about your military.
i really don't know what gives you the impression that you have better military equipment than us lol.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom