What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

thank you. how would you say this in persian?
"Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei praised wrestler Alireza Karimi"

You're welcome.
A rather free translation would be:
آیت الله خامنه ای کشتی گیر ایرانی علیرضا کریمی را ستایش کرد.
A more literal one would be:
آیت الله خامنه ای ایران، کشتی گیر علیرضا کریمی را ستایش کرد.

The second one will raise some eyebrows though. No one would speak like that.

https://thediplomat.com/2017/12/china-iran-to-deepen-military-ties/

Feel like China is a more reliable military supplier than Russia. Mainly due to the fact that it's less susceptible to financial pressure from the US.

I think it is also because they give relatively better support after selling their hardware.

You're welcome.
A rather free translation would be:
آیت الله خامنه ای کشتی گیر ایرانی علیرضا کریمی را ستایش کرد.
A more literal one would be:
آیت الله خامنه ای ایران، کشتی گیر علیرضا کریمی را ستایش کرد.

The second one will raise some eyebrows though. No one would speak like that.
thank you. i almost had that word on the tip of my tongue but didn't know how it would fit in the sentence.
we use ستایش in urdu too. what are some other words for ستایش in persian?
now i know how to use را and کرد

Did you see how they used CIWS against Fast Attack Craft?!?! LOOL it’s meant as defence
Arab states should start asking self some questions....last few decdes they are object of jokes in military communities around the world and their diplomacy and politics is at same level...last example is trump decision on Jerusalem and KSA and Egypt silencly approve it.There was never and will be never biger disproportion between economic,military and diplomacy influence than Arabs accomplished....even idiot would understand till now that He is completly incapable to do anything or he is dealing with wrong partner...economic,military and diplomacy is directly proportional in every bilateral or multilatera relationship except if you have Arab state on one side(with all respect to some exception in Arab world).When you look from outside it is unbealiveble that such rich and big countries can't accomplish anything even in situations where international lows are on their side.Israel has no depth of the territory,surounded from all sides, only 17 arab states around have 50x more population ...from israel military perspective situation is indefensible,even with nuklear weapons they can't win because oh such deep territory...one cordinated attack and israel is done..end .This situation + all economic power would allow anyone to win in diplomacy and get deal between israel and Palestine...but for this they had to speak with one voice.....this happen when Egypt negotiate for itself....Jordan for itslef...Syria....and ofcourse...KSA would rather work with Israel than with Iran....well we shouldn't blame Israel only for this situation in Gaza ...huge blame is on muslim world and particulary Arab states

Back
Top Bottom