What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No that's not it IMO. In the West you had the same backward way of life. Women were second rate citizens, morality was enforced etc... It's all down to the progress the Western World has made in the past 3-4 centuries and the shift in culture as a whole. I mean you go back 500 years and religion dictated modesty in the West too.

In the end there's no such a thing as "true individualism." Even the West is collective. It's just that in Western societies collective strength and unity is considered useless without an individual having the right to liberty, life and freedoms of choice/expression etc... Collectivism is more organic here and it's achieved on its own. In the East it's enforced by the state and society itself.

Religion still dictates modesty in many parts of the west it is just not in government therefore not enforced. I would not say western way of life is greater than eastern way of life, both are fine the problem is one side does not believe in allowing people the choice to make up their minds for themselves. I agree with your last statement but I do not think it is a lack on part of eastern society that there is not an emphasis on liberty, life, and freedom of expression but rather the fact that many of the state institutions in the East rely on a heavy amount of control in the public lives of their citizens in order to prolong their rule over the people. Even in relatively successful countries like say China or Russia the state is heavy handed.

Dude, You have no brain and you are too ignorant and arrogant, and I usually tend not to engage in any discussion with you, since you have not the ability to be engaged in any discussion. But I will give some general hints for rest of members.
Now a non Muslim will engage in takfir?
fallacy, personal attack
First of all you are messing up the definition of agnostic, an agnostic is someone who neither believes nor disbelieves.
wrong. Agnosticism means believing that the existence of god or the opposite, cannot be proved. Most Agnostics usually tend to disbelieve god, or believe a universal god.(and not Allah or Jehovah)
Based on the paragraph in question he is not stating he withholds his opinion like agnostics tend to do rather he is stating that his attempts to prove God to you will be as fruitless as your attempts to disprove God to him. He has made it rather clear that he does indeed believe in God and based on his username it is safe to assume he is a Muslim.
What he does is 100% in according to agnosticism. You are just uneducated to know what agnosticism is.
That is incorrect, are you making the assumption that reason is not a part of Islam? Being from a Shia household you should no doubt know what part "aql" plays in Shia jurisprudence. As for Sunnis "ijtihad" has always been a part of the faith however it was discouraged due to politics of the time, if one studies history you will quickly discover why it was done.
For sunni Islam, reason plays no role. Ijtihad is based on religious thoughts and books and not pure reasoning.
For shias, they don't officially reject reason. But, it does not mean that they consider more credit reason than their religious hadith, books, ... so, again, it is the religious codes which is above reasoning, and reason does not play the major role.

LOL in Islam you can sin and still be Muslim, it is like lying, lying is also a sin in Islam yet there is no Muslim who has never not lied. By your definition there is literally no Muslim left on the planet. :lol:
Hijab is an example of daily basis religious practice. If someone does not believe in hijab, that person cannot be a muslim, because that's also included in the "package". BTW, I don't care if you disrespect your religion by violating its laws or not.
As for those girls likewise they are still Muslim whether or not they wear hijab, the real issue is about modesty. The Quran asks one to be modest, and modesty is considered two different things in USA and KSA. One can not cover their heads and be considered fine in one country while immodest in another.

ignorance again. read your quran again. quran asks for certain and clear codes about hijab, and you also believe in sunnah which more acurately describes it. So, it's not about modesty. It's about following certain rules. But, the point is that you people, deep inside your brain, hate these laws and find them useless and illogical. That's why you guys try to fool yourself by saying generalized words like its about modesty, and not about specific religious codes, then you will break these codes. :lol:

Last edited:
پیش بینی تاریخ فرود انسانها بر ماه توسط قرآن کریم

خداوند در ایه ی اول سوره ی قمر (ماه) می فرمایند :

اقْتَرَبَتِ "السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ"{1
قيامت نزديك شده و ماه از هم شكافت

اگر ارزش ابجدی جمله ی "الساعه وانشق القمر" یا همان "زمان فتح ماه" رو حساب کنیم به عدد 1390" می رسیم.

سال 1390 هجری قمری مصادف با سال 1969 میلادی سالی است که انسانها اولین بار بر روی کره ی ماه قدم گذاردند.

ebcdtablo1.jpg

اگر ارزش ابجدی جمله ی "الساعه وانشق القمر" یا همان "زمان فتح ماه" رو حساب کنیم به عدد 1390" می رسیم.

سال 1390 هجری قمری مصادف با سال 1969 میلادی سالی است که انسانها اولین بار بر روی کره ی ماه قدم گذاردند.

ebcdtablo1.jpg
اعجاز ریاضی در اتل متل توتوله

در جمله‌ی اتل متل توتوله، حرف «ت» چهار بار تکرار شده است که تعداد ۴ فصل سال است.
حرف «ل» ۳ بار تکرار شده که تعداد ماه‌های هر فصل می‌باشد.
از حاصلضرب این دو ۳x۴=۱۲ تعداد ۱۲ ماه سال بدست می‌آید، و مهمتر اینکه تعداد تمام حروف «اتل متل توتوله» ۱۲ حرف است. حال اگر ۳ و ۴ را باهم جمع کنیم، از حاصل جمع ۴+۳=۷ تعداد ۷ روز هفته بدست می‌آید.

حال تعداد روزهای هفته را در تعداد بیشترین روزهای یک ماه ضرب می‌کنیم، به عبارتی می‌کند: ۷x۳۱=۲۱۷ عدد ۲۱۷ حاصل می‌شود، این عدد به صورت رمزآمیزی در عبارت «اتل متل توتوله» نهفته شده است، که فرمول بدست آوردنش اینچنین است:

الفبای فارسی از ۳۲ حرف تشکیل شده است. اگر در عبارت «اتل متل توتوله» بجای حروف شماره‌ی آن حرف در الفبا را قرار دهیم، به طرز شگفت‌انگیزی از حاصل جمع این اعداد به ۲۱۷ می‌رسیم.

نتیجه: آیا به راستی این نظم و ترتیب را خالقی نیست؟
آیا فکر می کنید این هماهنگی بی‌هدف و بی‌منشاء بوده است؟
این جمله از طرف خداست و اینها نشانه‌هاییست برای افرادی که می‌اندیشند.
اگر ایمان نیاوردید، می خواهید «یه توپ دارم قلقلیه» را برایتان تفسیر کنم؟

ebcdtablo1.jpg

You are not doing your religion a favor by this nonsense.

Hijab is an example of daily basis religious practice. If someone does not believe in hijab, that person cannot be a muslim, because that's also included in the "package". BTW, I don't care if you disrespect your religion by violating its laws or not.

ignorance again. read your quran again. quran asks for certain and clear codes about hijab, and you also believe in sunnah which more acurately describes it. So, it's not about modesty. It's about following certain rules. But, the point is that you people, deep inside your brain, hate these laws and find them useless and illogical. That's why you guys try to fool yourself by saying generalized words like its about modesty, and not about specific religious codes, then you will break these codes. :lol:

You are wrong, hijab as we know it today has come to mean headscarf but like I mentioned that has more to do with cultural reasons than religious reasons. In the Quran the use of the word hijab is describing covering of ones body with loose fitting clothing. The verse that deals with this states to draw the hijab over ones bossum and hide all that is not apparent with loose fitting clothes. Now whether or not that includes the head is debated by scholars some say yes some say no because the hair is apparent. However all agree that being modest is the most important part. I read my Quran often I am even fasting today and read a few pages in the morning so don't worry, yes the Quran does have certain rules which are specific and others which are not. That being said even if you want to take the interpretation that a women must cover their hair according to Islam, not doing so would not make them non-Muslim. As you no there is only one sin that would make one kuffr in Islam and not covering ones hair is not it. Of course not the women of my family do cover their hairs and it is their choice to do so what I find fault with is you accusing those who don't of being non-Muslims.

You say it is about choice but you basically say they have to cover their hairs or they cannot be Muslim thereby giving them none.

Dude, You have no brain and you are too ignorant and arrogant, and I usually tend not to engage in any discussion with you, since you have not the ability to be engaged in any discussion. But I will give some general hints for rest of members.

fallacy, personal attack

Calling a non-Muslim a non-Muslim is now considered an insult, that is the first time I am hearing such a thing. As for the first paragraph it is typical nonsense on your part accusing me of a personal attack after opening with such rubbish.

wrong. Agnosticism means believing that the existence of god or the opposite, cannot be proved. Most Agnostics usually tend to disbelieve god, or believe a universal god.(and not Allah or Jehovah)

What he does is 100% in according to agnosticism. You are just uneducated to know what agnosticism is.

Most agnostics will not believe or disbelief because they do not find enough proof from either side, the people you described are known as agnostic theists and agnostic atheist both of which use agnostic concepts but choose one side or the other. Of which the dude who we are talking about is none.
Agnostic atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agnostic theism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again another personal attack calling me uneducated, cute. :lol:

This is agnosticm in its purest form. Agnosticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agnosticism is the view that the truth values of certain claims—especially claims about the existence or non-existence of any deity, as well as other religious andmetaphysical claims—are unknown or unknowable.[1][2][3] According to the philosopher William L. Rowe, in the popular sense, an agnostic is someone who neither believes nor disbelieves in the existence of a deity or deities, whereas a theist and an atheist believe and disbelieve, respectively.[2]

Point being I am not the one who needs to touch up on their knowledge. :)

Last edited:
For sunni Islam, reason plays no role. Ijtihad is based on religious thoughts and books and not pure reasoning.
For shias, they don't officially reject reason. But, it does not mean that they consider more credit reason than their religious hadith, books, ... so, again, it is the religious codes which is above reasoning, and reason does not play the major role.

Ijtihad will use religious texts as a source because it comes from Islam that is just common sense, the point is ijtihad involves using reason to come to rulings that more accurately illustrate the changing times. Early Sunni jurists used to engage in this often however the ruling class over the time banned this in favor of taqlid because they felt like there was nothing left to talk about. Of course the shias have their own concept which they combine with their religious beliefs, the point is to say that Muslims do not use logic is nonsense, the only Muslims who hold such views are purists who are trying to bring about the return of the 7th century of which the majority of Muslims are not.

Na, alaan man khoundam ke inha 500-600 rouz ham bedoun e ghaza zende mimounan. ya'ni maadareshoun ra ...
az bi ghazaayi nemimiran. pas, ba'd az inke navaar basti, hatman boro va ta doune ye aakhareshoun ra peyda kon va bekosh. BTW, injouri ke man alaan khoundam, engaar behtar hast ke takht ra ham az divaar faasele bedi va paayeh ye felezzi ham baraaye takht bezaari.

Are bardar doroste. Kheyli mojoodate ajibi hastand. Man sarotahesho dar ovordam. Zaheran khone paeeni "Treatment" dashte, az onja mohajerat kardan khone man. Hala be management goftam, goftand ke adam miferestim negah kone. Albate baad az inke 5,6 ta jenaze bordam beshon neshon dadam.

Back
Top Bottom