What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

dahaneshoun service. baayad aakharesh move koni. key leaset tamoum misheh? ageh azash kam moundeh, ke in chand vaght ra ham tahammol kon.

Taghriban yek sal! Ina migan be ma marboot nist Bed Bug.

Are dige, baagh e vahsh faghat baraaye tamaashaa kardan khoub hast, na baraaye zendegi kardan va paareh shodan.

Sad but true :D

pas rafte tou paachat. kaarish nemishe kard, mage inke lease ra faskh koni, ke oun ham ehtemaalan be andaaze ye 1 maah ejaare khoune, penalty daareh.

Dooroste. Taze migan ke age bed bug dari nabayd move koni. Bayad exterminate konam aval chon to vasaeelaman alan. Behtarin rah ine ke navare do tarafe bebandam atrafe takhtam va saghf vaghti ghaza gireshon nayad khodeshon mimiran

Dooroste. Taze migan ke age bed bug dari nabayd move koni. Bayad exterminate konam aval chon to vasaeelaman alan. Behtarin rah ine ke navare do tarafe bebandam atrafe takhtam va saghf vaghti ghaza gireshon nayad khodeshon mimiran

Na, alaan man khoundam ke inha 500-600 rouz ham bedoun e ghaza zende mimounan. ya'ni maadareshoun ra ...
az bi ghazaayi nemimiran. pas, ba'd az inke navaar basti, hatman boro va ta doune ye aakhareshoun ra peyda kon va bekosh. BTW, injouri ke man alaan khoundam, engaar behtar hast ke takht ra ham az divaar faasele bedi va paayeh ye felezzi ham baraaye takht bezaari.

@rmi5 to chejour torki hasti ke enghaad farsi harf mizani ? torke jeddii ya torke tafrihi?
tork e tafrihi? :o:
aziz, man bishtar az 10 saal az nojavouni va bakhshi az daneshgaham ra Iran boudam. Az yek taraf ham tork e Iran hastam, az taraf e dige ham ham tork e azerbaijan.

tork e tafrihi? :o:
aziz, man bishtar az 10 saal az nojavouni va bakhshi az daneshgaham ra Iran boudam. Az yek taraf ham tork e Iran hastam, az taraf e dige ham ham tork e azerbaijan.
ok , pas hame fan harifi

@Ostad That list is not accurate my friend, it will be a very long post if I want to explain about the views and beliefs of each and every one of the scientists on that list, but know that believers try to distort the truth about beliefs of most of those scientists so they could strengthen their own faith. People fear death, people have unfulfilled wishes. Creating fairy tales is like a drug for them, it helps them get through hardship.

I think you should go ahead and do it anyway. :D

Do you know what is the meaning of this paragraph? If you truly believe in this paragraph, it means that you are NOT a muslim. It is called Agnosticism.

Now a non Muslim will engage in takfir? First of all you are messing up the definition of agnostic, an agnostic is someone who neither believes nor disbelieves. Based on the paragraph in question he is not stating he withholds his opinion like agnostics tend to do rather he is stating that his attempts to prove God to you will be as fruitless as your attempts to disprove God to him. He has made it rather clear that he does indeed believe in God and based on his username it is safe to assume he is a Muslim.

Obviously not. A believer as you said, is using so called holy books as his fundamentals of his life while a non-believer, would use reason as the fundamental of his life. There is a huge difference.

That is incorrect, are you making the assumption that reason is not a part of Islam? Being from a Shia household you should no doubt know what part "aql" plays in Shia jurisprudence. As for Sunnis "ijtihad" has always been a part of the faith however it was discouraged due to politics of the time, if one studies history you will quickly discover why it was done.

Last edited:
religion is a package of laws. You cannot simply choose the ones that you like, and throw rest of them away. :lol: you either accept the package or reject it. it's very simple.
It is like the logic of those muslim girls who don't wear hijab and call themselves muslim.

LOL in Islam you can sin and still be Muslim, it is like lying, lying is also a sin in Islam yet there is no Muslim who has never not lied. By your definition there is literally no Muslim left on the planet. :lol:

As for those girls likewise they are still Muslim whether or not they wear hijab, the real issue is about modesty. The Quran asks one to be modest, and modesty is considered two different things in USA and KSA. One can not cover their heads and be considered fine in one country while immodest in another.

@Militant Atheist

Bed Bug dari? doshak, malaf... hamechiro bokon to plastic bendaz door. Takhtetam hesabi check kon, benazare man bendaz door. Tamame lebasato part kon to Dryer ba balatarin daraje.

Man dadasham ye chand sal pish az mosaferat ke bargasht ba khodesh bed bug ovord. Hesabi tedadeshoon ziad shod. Babam ye rooz ghati kard hamechiro rikht door. Az takht gerefte ta doshak ta chamedoonaye dadasham... Badesham kole carpetaye khoonaro bardasht, adam ovord hard wood floor gozosht hameja lol

KHEILY sakhte az shareshoon khalas shodan.

LOL in Islam you can sin and still be Muslim, it is like lying, lying is also a sin in Islam yet there is no Muslim who has never not lied. By your definition there is literally no Muslim left on the planet. :lol:

As for those girls likewise they are still Muslim whether or not they wear hijab, the real issue is about modesty. The Quran asks one to be modest, and modesty is considered two different things in USA and KSA. One can not cover their heads and be considered fine in one country while immodest in another.
modesty is two different things in USA and KSA ? says who my friend?

He gave you an example. In India women don't cover their bellies and it's fine, in the US it's immodest. In West Asia human skin/hair makes people uncomfortable and it should be covered, in the West nobody cares, even if you walk outside with no shirt.

In Asia we have "ta'rof." In the West you're not supposed to do tarof and be straight forward. Tarouf is considered sneaky behavior and being two faced and a liar. In Asia everybody always tries to be overtly humble, in the West, while humility is considered a great attribute, overt expressions of humility don't exist and are considered weird. Personal achievements are supposed to be celebrated and talking good about yourself is 100% okay.

Modesty is different in every country.

to me USA and KSA are the same thing , only one is more ghetto , guess which one?

In USA women can let their hair out and it is considered normal, in KSA the same women would get stared at because culturally that is considered unacceptable. My point is Islam recognizes that there are different nations with different cultural norms which is why it is pretty general when it asks both men and women to be modest. You can fit the Islamic definition of modesty by wearing western clothes as well.

I will give you another example of modesty in countries that has nothing to do with religion, in the US it is considered respectful to keep eye contact with the person you speak to face to face as it makes them feel like you are paying attention and are interested, now in Japan looking somebody in the eye is considered disrespectful. That is why when American businessmen go to Japan the first thing that is told to them is to do the opposite of what is taught here.

He gave you an example. In India women don't cover their bellies and it's fine, in the US it's immodest. In West Asia human skin/hair makes people uncomfortable and it should be covered, in the West nobody cares, even if you walk outside with no shirt.

In Asia we have "ta'rof." In the West you're not supposed to do tarof and be straight forward. Tarouf is considered sneaky behavior and being two faced and a liar. In Asia everybody always tries to be overtly humble, in the West, while humility is considered a great attribute, overt expressions of humility don't exist and are considered weird. Personal achievements are supposed to be celebrated and talking good about yourself is 100% okay.

Modesty is different in every country.

Nice catch, I think the reason for such stark differences in Western versus Eastern norms is the fact that the West emphasizes individualism whereas the east stresses collectivism.

Nice catch, I think the reason for such stark differences in Western versus Eastern norms is the fact that the West emphasizes individualism whereas the east stresses collectivism.
No that's not it IMO. In the West you had the same backward way of life. Women were second rate citizens, morality was enforced etc... It's all down to the progress the Western World has made in the past 3-4 centuries and the shift in culture as a whole. I mean you go back 500 years and religion dictated modesty in the West too.

In the end there's no such a thing as "true individualism." Even the West is collective. It's just that in Western societies collective strength and unity is considered useless without an individual having the right to liberty, life and freedoms of choice/expression etc... Collectivism is more organic here and it's achieved on its own. In the East it's enforced by the state and society itself.

Back
Top Bottom