What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

انصافا این شعر حافظ شاهکاره (کلا البته حافظ شاهکاره ولی این خیلی خوبه)، کاری به فامیل دور ندارم :P، یعنی داره به شکسپیر و گوته و بقیه شعرا میگه برین جلو بوق بزنین

سمن بویان غبار غم چو بنشینند بنشانند // پری رویان قرار از دل چو بستیزند بستانند

به فتراک جفا دل‌ها چو بربندند بربندند // ز زلف عنبرین جان‌ها چو بگشایند بفشانند

به عمری یک نفس با ما چو بنشینند برخیزند // نهال شوق در خاطر چو برخیزند بنشانند

سرشک گوشه گیران را چو دریابند در یابند // رخ مهر از سحرخیزان نگردانند اگر دانند

ز چشمم لعل رمانی چو می‌خندند می‌بارند // ز رویم راز پنهانی چو می‌بینند می‌خوانند

دوای درد عاشق را کسی کو سهل پندارد // ز فکر آنان که در تدبیر درمانند در مانند

چو منصور از مراد آنان که بردارند بر دارند // بدین درگاه حافظ را چو می‌خوانند می‌رانند

در این حضرت چو مشتاقان نیاز آرند ناز آرند

که با این درد اگر دربند درمانند درمانند

You know what? these days I have come to the point that I can understand or better to say recognize the level of peoples IQ, or in most of the cases stupidity, right from the moment they open their mouths. Kinda strange ha? but true.
A silver medal of the country wide math Olympia does't guarantee your university entrance without an exam. If that kinda solves your case, then I must say I am gonna put you into the same directory I described above.
About the rest better not to speak any more, cuz I can remember, how desperate and disappointing you were once we were discussing about a power system subject. So coming to the point you said " I believe you are lying." although it made me some kinda frustrated, But I am gonna let the viewers to judge who might be a pathetic looser here.

Try reading it once more man, I am deeply concerned, What has happened to this nation's intellectual capabilities. But let me think a little bit more, maybe my expectations are just too high, who am I arguing with? A kinda pathetic self claimed looser whom has sympathetically opted to sit lonely in front of his laptop in a corner of his room even though he is claiming to be in the land of opportunities, and also is trying to represent himself as an agnostic or whatever shit else while everybody knows that kinda behavior is a simple reaction to social and individual frustrations.

First of all lets say, damn anyone believer or non-believer whom is not implementing logic or reasoning in his life, and secondly let me ask a question from you in front of every body here, What is the reason of your existence? If you can't answer this f..king question lets not talk about reasoning cuz that seems to be too big for your mouth.

It's not vague at all, let's say you have problem comprehending that, which is totally normal for a person of your condition.

Hey .

Don't waste your time here my friend .

Enjoy your iftar :-) .

You seem to be angered and just wrote bunch of angry insults, ... and did not answer my quote.
my suggestion to you is drink some green tea, and then again read my comment and respond to it.
About your claim to be an electrical engineer, you had a related debate once, with me, which was in your so called field of expertise, but, you even failed to correctly even understand and respond in that debate. So, you are either not a electrical engineer, or an extremely incapable one or you wanted to troll me that time, and that was the reason that you said all of those non-sense stuff at that debate.

You know what? these days I have come to the point that I can understand or better to say recognize the level of peoples IQ, or in most of the cases stupidity, right from the moment they open their mouths. Kinda strange ha? but true.
A silver medal of the country wide math Olympia does't guarantee your university entrance without an exam. If that kinda solves your case, then I must say I am gonna put you into the same directory I described above.
About the rest better not to speak any more, cuz I can remember, how desperate and disappointing you were once we were discussing about a power system subject. So coming to the point you said " I believe you are lying." although it made me some kinda frustrated, But I am gonna let the viewers to judge who might be a pathetic looser here.

Try reading it once more man, I am deeply concerned, What has happened to this nation's intellectual capabilities. But let me think a little bit more, maybe my expectations are just too high, who am I arguing with? A kinda pathetic self claimed looser whom has sympathetically opted to sit lonely in front of his laptop in a corner of his room even though he is claiming to be in the land of opportunities, and also is trying to represent himself as an agnostic or whatever shit else while everybody knows that kinda behavior is a simple reaction to social and individual frustrations.

First of all lets say, damn anyone believer or non-believer whom is not implementing logic or reasoning in his life, and secondly let me ask a question from you in front of every body here, What is the reason of your existence? If you can't answer this f..king question lets not talk about reasoning cuz that seems to be too big for your mouth.

It's not vague at all, let's say you have problem comprehending that, which is totally normal for a person of your condition.

@rmi5
hi
no mate. cuz if there be no god we lose nothing. but if there be a god you lose sth. ;) some say this wire is dangerous don't touch it .it has high voltage electricity in it. then you say prove it or i touch it ?? you are in danger .it's you who need to prove there is no electricity in the wire. ok go ahead and touch it . but remember you live only once.

and no my life is not based on that it's just about how i personally see the world.
If instead of bunch of non-sense about how to wash your ***, or entering toilet with which leg, they were teaching you some basics of logics in high school, you would know that this argument is called Pascal's wager argument which is proven to be wrong by almost every scholar in the world. Just note those poor people who go for jihad, and get killed because of religious motives, or poor women who need to suffer from gender biased religious laws for all of their life. They have truly lost their lives for nothing.
so you mean there is a beginning or limited place in the world?? JUST TELL ME can you imagine that???
LOL, it is not about imagining. You can't imagine relativity either, but, it is true no matter of your imagination.
oh really? thanks for letting me know .how about molla sadra?? he is a shia. molana was sunni and believed it. it's not about shia sunni or even other religions i can count some christians who believe it.
That's one of the most important reasons that conservative shia clerics hate mollasadra. Some other sunni scholars, like ibn arabi, believe this stuff as well, but, it is a blasphemy in shia faith.

dude , then you are proving it yourself .
all of them are from the same code. you can call your own god jimmy. what's wrong? whole universe whole nature are some part of this code some part of this order. you know better rmi even each science is related to other sciences . from a galaxy to an atom .. one direction :D
o_O use your brain. is the zeus the same as allah? are their codes the same? they are obviously not. so, tell me which one is the true universal code?
mate , i don't care if you don't believe in god you have right to believe in what ever you like but sounds you care about what i believe or you would not quote me ;)

The point is that Iran's society is filled with stupidity, and some Iranians read our debates here. I am satisfied if my comments make some people to start to think about religion and their surrounding world.

Hey .
Don't waste your time here my friend .
Enjoy your iftar .
LOL, thanks dude,surely.
be ghole shaer ma ardemoono bikhtim alakemoonam avikhtim,
I am kinda an absolute free man these days, no official job any more, no responsibility, and in short words full time free, dar zemn ayyame mahe ramezan ham taghatemoono tagh karde, now I feel myself dedicated to the net :D,
Ramadan is always a free month for me, you guys gonna see a lot of me in the upcoming days, good for you guys:D
Hunger makes even the worthless creatures of this planet debatable for me :D
(ps I had scheduled to be on a trip these day, f..king contingencies f..king contingencies)

Last edited:
If instead of bunch of non-sense about how to wash your ***, or entering toilet with which leg, they were teaching you some basics of logics in high school, you would know that this argument is called Pascal's wager argument which is proven to be wrong by almost every scholar in the world. Just note those poor people who go for jihad, and get killed because of religious motives, or poor women who need to suffer from gender biased religious laws for all of their life. They have truly lost their lives for nothing.

yes , sure this argument is wrong cuz i think we were talking about existence of a creator or god and not about some stupid extremists who say go to toilet with x leg. this is not a good way to run a constructive argument. is there a creator or not? that's what we are talking about .

LOL, it is not about imagining. You can't imagine relativity either, but, it is true no matter of your imagination.
no i wanted an answer dude. does universe has a limited place?? like a room surrounded by some walls?

That's one of the most important reasons that conservative shia clerics hate mollasadra. Some other sunni scholars, like ibn arabi, believe this stuff as well, but, it is a blasphemy in shia faith.
i don't know what kind of shia you are talking about but in iran most people fully respect him and he was a shia himself.

use your brain. is the zeus the same as allah? are their codes the same? they are obviously not. so, tell me which one is the true universal code?
no , zeus was father of gods i mean those thoughts which believe in one creator. only one. and yes of curse even in those thoughts with one creator you will find so many differences. why? simply because you are faced with extreme and there is no complete description for god. ( remind that old example about "the elephant in the dark " which people touched different parts of it and in the end everybody had a different description of "elephant " ) but there was only one elephant in the room.

Last edited:
yes , sure this argument is wrong cuz i think we were talking about existence of a creator or god and not about some stupid extremists who say go to toilet with x leg. this is not a good way to run a constructive argument. is there a creator or not? that's what we are talking about .
I think you did not understand what I said. read my post again.
no i wanted an answer dude. does universe has a limited place?? like a room surrounded by some walls?
You need to know some basic physics. But, simply I can give you some hints in this way. What is "place or space"? when do we have "place or room or space"? The answer is that 3-dimensional space, is associated with matter and fields. The key to understand it is that existence of matter or field particles, would make the space ;)
i don't know what kind of shia you are talking about but in iran most people fully respect him and he was a shia himself.
I am talking about mainstream shia scholars. average people know nothing about their religion, except for entering toilet with which leg.
no , zeus was father of gods i mean those thoughts which believe in one creator. only one.
why not believing in many?!!! :lol:

You need to know some basic physics. But, simply I can give you some hints in this way. What is "place or space"? when do we have "place or room or space"? The answer is that 3-dimensional space, is associated with matter and fields. The key to understand it is that existence of matter or field particles, would make the space
look dude my question is simple. does " nothing " exists???
i mean even empty coordinates. they exist cuz they have qualifications. are they limited??

I am talking about mainstream shia scholars. average people know nothing about their religion, except for entering toilet with which leg.
whoever they are i don't care what they think about "wahdate vojood" ;)

why not believing in many?!!
because we are talking about a presence which has no infraction . if there be more than one god then non of them can be complete then we can say non of them are god cuz a presence that has infraction is just like other creations.

Last edited:
look dude my question is simple. does " nothing " exists???
What is "nothing"? Even the empty space is filled with field particles and ... ;) Your answer from a physical point is fairly simple. You would have Space, if you have presence of material or field particles.
whoever they are i don't care what they think about "wahdate vojood" ;)
They are your maraaje' who regulate your religious laws. how don't you care about them?
because we are talking about a presence which has no infraction . if there be more than one god then non of them can be complete then we can say non of them are god cuz a presence that has infraction is just like other creations.
Nope, not necessarily. ;) Anyway, it is not related to our discussion. What I said is very simple. These gods have many contradictory laws? which one is the correct one?

What is "nothing"? Even the empty space is filled with field particles and ... Your answer from a physical point is fairly simple. You would have Space, if you have presence of material or field particles.
thank you man ! so there is no limit. space , time , size.. simply call this extreme existence (which is based on scientific rules) a "god "

They are your maraaje' who regulate your religious laws. how don't you care about them?
cuz i don't obey them. however i am not sure what they think about molla sadra and i don't care. ;)

Nope, not necessarily. Anyway, it is not related to our discussion. What I said is very simple. These gods have many contradictory laws? which one is the correct one?
yes there is a necessarily dude . if there be 2 gods or more they need to have the same qualifications. then they are one god or they are not complete gods (simply like other creations )

:) mate remind that example again " elephant in the dark " one god with different descriptions.

to be continued mate...
i'm going to sleep. i enjoyed our discussion. good day;)

Last edited:
thank you man ! so there is no limit. space , time , size.. simply call this extreme existence (which is based on scientific rules) a "god "
did you read or understand my post? I believe no.
When did I say that there is such things as infinite time or space?!!! read my comment again, and tell me which part did you missed.
cuz i don't obey them. however i am not sure what they think about molla sadra and i don't care. ;)
religion is a package of laws. You cannot simply choose the ones that you like, and throw rest of them away. :lol: you either accept the package or reject it. it's very simple.
It is like the logic of those muslim girls who don't wear hijab and call themselves muslim.
yes there is a necessarily dude . if there be 2 gods or more they need to have the same qualifications. then they are one god or they are not complete gods (simply like other creations )

:) mate remind that example again " elephant in the dark " one god with different descriptions.

to be continued mate...
i'm going to sleep. i enjoyed our discussion. good day;)
again, it is not related to our discussion. What I said is very simple. These gods have many contradictory laws? which one is the correct one?

sleep tight ;)

تعداد استخوانهای بدن انسان منبطق با تعداد آیات قرآن کریم!

بدن انسان داراي 206 استخوان است.از اين 206 استخوان 78 استخوان قرینه در دو طرف بدن انسان قرار دارند که مجوع آنها 156 می شود.50 استخوان هم در مرکز بدن قرار دارند و قرینه ندارند. این 78 استخوان در 15 دستگاه استخوانی قرار دارند. 78+78+50=206

عدد شگفت انگیز 78 همچنین تعداد حروف مقطعه در قرآن کریم و تعداد حروف 5 آیه ی اول سوره ی علق است که برای اولین در غار حرا بر پیامبر اکرم (ص) نازل شد.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ ﴿۱﴾ خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ ﴿۲﴾ اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ ﴿۳﴾ الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ ﴿۴﴾ عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ ﴿۵﴾

بخوان به نام پروردگارت كه انسان را از خون بسته ای آفرید،بخوان پروردگارت را که او كريمترين[كريمان]است.همان کس که به وسیله ی قلم آموخت به انسان آنچه را نمی دانست !

15 دستگاه استخوانی که در هر طرف در بدن شامل 78 استخوان هستند به شرح زیر هستند:

1-نگشتان دست:14 2-کف دست:5 3-مچ دست:8 4-ساعد:2 5-بازو:1 6-کتف:2 7-گوش:3 8-سینه:12 9-حاضره:1 10-ران:1 11-زانو:1 12-ساق:2 13-مچ پا:7 14-کف پا:5 15-انگشتان پا:14

حال دو عدد یکان و دهگان 78 یعنی 7 و 8 را با هم جمع می کنیم و به عدد 15 به می رسیم.

حال اعداد 1 تا 15 را طبق استخوانهای قرینه ای انسان با قرینه یشان جمع می کنیم.

1+1

2+2

10+01

11+11

12+21

13+31

14+41

15+51

اعداد حاصله عبارتند از 2 ، 4 ، 6 ، 8 ، 10 ، 12 ، 14 ، 16 ، 18 ، 11 ، 22 ، 33 ، 44 ، 55 و 66

حال حد مجموع یا "SN" هر کدام از این اعداد به دست می آوریم.

(حد مجموع عبارتست از جمع اعداد از 1 تا عددی که حد مجوع آنرا می گیریم.

مثلا حد مجموع عدد 6 برابر است با:

(1+2+3+4+5+6=21

حال 15 عدد به دست آمده را با هم جمع می کنیم.

3+10+21+36+55+78+105+136+171+66+253+561+990+1540+2211 = 6236

6236 تعداد آیات قرآن است.

این معجزه برای غیرمسلمونا و خارجیا هم جالبه اگه کسی تونست اونو به انگلیسی ترجمه کنه.

انشاالله در روزای آینده معجزات دیگری از قرآن کریم قرار می دم.

سوره ی (الرحمن) بهشت جهنم و تعداد استخوانهای بدن انسان

در بدن انسان 206 استخوان وجود دارد که 78 استخوان به قرینه وار در دو طرف بدن انسان قرار دارند که 156 عدد هستند. 50 استخوان هم در مرکز بدن انسان قرار دارند و قرینه ندارند.از این 78 استخوان که در هر طرف بدن انسان قرار دارد 47 تا از استخوانها در بالاتنه ی بدن انسان در 8 دستگاه استخوانی قرار دارند.و 31 استخوان هم در 7 دستگاه استخوانی در پایین تنه ی بدن قرار گرفه اند.

بدین شرح:

ا-نگشتان دست:14 2-کف دست:5 3-مچ دست:8 4-ساعد:2 5-بازو:1 6-کتف:2 7-گوش:3 8-سینه:12

1-حاضره:1 2-ران:1 3-زانو:1 4-ساق:2 5-مچ پا:7 6-کف پا:5 7-انگشتان پا:14

تعداد درجات بهشت برین 8 و تعداد طبقات جهنم 7 است.

سوره ی مبارکه ی الرحمن 78 آیه دارد که درباره ی سرنوشت ابدی انسان، قیامت، آخرت، بهشت جهنم و توصیف بهشت و جهنم سخن می گوید.

خداوند در این سوره ی مبارکه 31 بار از لفظ توبیخی "فَبِأَيِّ آلَاء رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ " : " پس كدام يك از نعمتهاى پروردگارتان را انکار می کنید ؟! "در 31 آیه ی شریفه استفاده کرده است.

تعداد آیات این سوره 78 است و تعداد استفاده ی خداوند از این لفظ توبیخی هم در 31 آیه ی شریفه به تعداد استخوانهای قرینه ای پایین تنه ی بدن انسان است که در 7 دستگاه استخوانی واقع شده اند.

"فَبِأَيِّ آلَاء رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ" 19 حرف دارد و در آیه ی 31 سوره الرحمن هم آمده " سَنَفْرُغُ لَكُمْ أَيُّهَا الثَّقَلَانِ" : "اى جن و انس زودا كه به شما بپردازيم" که 19 حرف دارد.

تعداد درجات بهشتی 8 می باشد که هر درجه بالای درجه دیگری واقع شده است.

تعداد طبقات جهنمی هم 7 است که هر طبقه زیر طبقه ی بالایی قرار دارد.

این نشان می دهد انسان پس از مرگ سرنوشتی جز بهشت و جهنم ندارد.

اگر کف دست راست را به سوی خود بالا بیاوریم و به شکل دست نگاه کنیم کاملا به شکل کلمه ی الله می بینیم.همچنین تعداد انگشتان دست 5 و تعداد استخوانهای انگشتان 14 و تعداد استخوانهای کف دست هم 5 است و تعداد کل استخوانهای دست (به جز مشت) 19 می باشد.

21963488773112955795.jpg

در آیه 3 و 4 سوره قیامت می خوانیم : " أَ یحَْسَبُ الْانسَانُ أَلَّن نجَّْمَعَ عِظَامَهُ ــ بَلىَ‏ قَادِرِینَ عَلىَ أَن نُّسَوِّىَ بَنَانَه‏ ؛ آیا انسان گمان می کند که استخوانهای او را جمع نخواهیم کرد، آری ما قادریم که (حتی خطوط سر) انگشتان او را موزون و مرتب کنیم.

همه انسان ها حتی دوقلوهای همسان اثر انگشت مخصوص به خود را دارند یعنی هویت انسان در اثر انگشتانشان علامتگذاری شده است.دقیقا شبیه به سیستم بارکدگذاری روی اجناس در فروشگاهها استفاده می شود.تاکید بروی اثر انگشتان معنای بسیار خاصی دارد چون اثر انگشت هر فرد با فرد دیگر تفاوت دارد همه کسانی که زنده هستند یا قبلا در این جهان بوده اند اثر انگشت مخصوص به خود را داشته اند.به همین دلیل است که در سراسر جهان برای تشخیص هویت افراد از اثر انگشت کمک می گیرند اما نکته مهم این است که این ویژگی های انگشت های انسان در اواخر قرن نوزدهم کشف شد.مردم تا قبل از کشف آن اثر انگشتان خود را به شکل خطوط منحنی شکلی می دیدند که هیچ اهمیت خاصی نداشت.اما خداوند در 1400 سال قبل در قرآن به این موضوع اشاره کرد.

Back
Top Bottom