What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

LOL, actually I was working from morning up to now, and I just noticed that something has exploded in PDF. :rofl:
I asked ghara ghan to explain to me what is exploded.:lol:

I suppose that @Sinan has been the commander of coup again. what has happened to his account?

I suppose that @Sinan has been the commander of coup again. what has happened to his account?

Sinan has been silenced. I guess they thought that the coup would end this way :)

II had no problems filling his spot.

Guys , we have our own problems , please dont lock this thread too .

all the best

:omghaha: i ill prepar the BBQ

what about him as far as i see he isn't banned

:o: when !
Actually, I read a post of @Neptune which he said that we need to free Sinan. :undecided: and that thread, which was named is cay bahcesi is removed again!

I was, But seems they're heard of our voice. :D
Thanks to the friends for supporting us...
:enjoy:

Nope literally silenced. He can read post visit every corner of the forum, however he may not write or rate anyone.
You mean that they have banned him to post and rate or he, himself, does not want to post anymore?:what:
PS. I like this man, he is a true leader :lol: His intelligent in doing coup and gathering people is awesome. :tup:

guys iranians have every right to worried for their chill threads ! lets go back to our section i ill make a turkish tavern
OK, let the atmosphere gets pacified, then we will move back to Turkish section, and create new thread for chit chat again ;)

section khodemoon ? what the hell ? :D

mage inja male shoma nist ? o_O

alan dige man iranian to nisti ? whaaat ?

super cool then mate :)

you didnt post here for a long time :) welcome back :)
:o: bro ziyad sakht nagir joke April bud :p: man englilisim ke mesle shoma ha full nistesh ke char ta kalame be surate ketabi hefz kardam ager shoma jaye man budin chi mizashtin to oon khat ? :D begoo hamin alan editesh mikoam :smitten:

Honestly, we prefer the Turkish section.
har joor rahatid .

ama khial kardam bar akse , chon ham flag ru iran zadid ham inke 24 saate inja post mizarid .

be har hal . goftam har joori rahtid .

inja male khdodetoone

:o: bro ziyad sakht nagir joke April bud :p: man englilisim ke mesle shoma ha full nistesh ke char ta kalame be surate ketabi hefz kardam ager shoma jaye man budin chi mizashtin to oon khat ? :D begoo hamin alan editesh mikoam :smitten:
fadat sham , avalan irani hasti irani ham mimooni :D

dovoman manam nemidoonam chi benevisi :D

masalan we will come back to your section :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom