What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

kaisi aukaat
he was insulting you and he thought you are an hindu
but the fact is we Hindus dont hate Iranians
and some Iranians know that...........

You Indians are born with slave mentality. It's so hilarious. :lol:

I didnt say that they did, i am talking about one individual, who is obviously somebody that suffers from a massive inferiority complex and is also a self-hating Hindu too. This is quite clear from his posts.

You are just a racist and your posts reflect that you are a racist. Would you kill yourself if my *** was more white than your face?

:lol:

You are a tool.

You kaafirs cannot do anything

Perhaps your people that were raped by Saudis are Arabs
look , we both know i never insulted nor get on a clash with you , even though you came to our forum and you called us kirani .
and you said we eat grass (ghormeh sabzi )

and also everyone here knows that i hate racism !! from each 10 of my posts 6 of them is for cursing racists .

but you little minx , come here and insult my people in the worst way possible and because you see polite reactions from iranians namely @Ostad and @ای ایران , you think you can still keep your smelly mouth open and spew any shit you want .

kaffir is every wahhabi on the planet , and my ancestors genes are right now in your blood stream as we speak , cause for 5000 years pakistan was just an off-shoot part of an small province of my great nation . so dont curse yourself .

dont you ever call an iranian brother again .okey ?

go fook yourself , and if you ever again dare to insult my people in this forum , be sure to not at least post it where we have a little jurisdiction @Serpentine

look , we both know i never insulted nor get on a clash with you , even though you came to our forum and you called us kirani .
and you said we eat grass (ghormeh sabzi )

and also everyone here knows that i hate racism !! from each 10 of my posts 6 of them is for cursing racists .

but you little minx , come here and insult my people in the worst way possible and because you see polite reactions from iranians namely @Ostad and @ای ایران , you think you can still keep your smelly mouth open and spew any shit you want .

kaffir is every wahhabi on the planet , and my ancestors genes are right now in your blood stream as we speak , cause for 5000 years pakistan was just an off-shoot part of an small province of my great nation . so dont curse yourself .

dont you ever call an iranian brother again .okey ?

go fook yourself , and if you ever again dare to insult my people in this forum , be sure to not at least post it where we have a little jurisdiction @Serpentine

Looks like @RazPaK gets on everyone's nerves :lol: He also acted rudely with me and insulted my country

Ey baba man har bar login misham yek nafar dare be irania tohin mikone .
Che margeshone ina ?
lol :rofl:

taze kojasho didi !!

bezar yek mahi begzare taze dastet miad che khabare !!

man inja bood ke fahmidam sage harchi amricaee be pakistani va arab miarze :D

lol :rofl:

taze kojasho didi !!

bezar yek mahi begzare taze dastet miad che khabare !!

man inja bood ke fahmidam sage harchi amricaee be pakistani va arab miarze :D
Man tajob mikonam ke ghablan nemidonesti :p:

حالا میشه یه سوال خصوصی بپرسم ؟ اسم
نبود اسم پروفایلتنو
قرار دادین همان ؟
ببخشید ها قصد جسارت ندارم

Back
Top Bottom