What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

chuck : awesome tv series , but seriously dont watch the season finale !

it simply sucked !

the most sucky season finale in history ! i feel i was back stabbed by the producer !

idiot !

OLOOOM PAYEH GHABOOL SHODAM :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

ay dige rahtam ! khodaya shokret ! damet garm khoda !

labe marz boodam asasi :D :D
berekella !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

chuck : awesome tv series , but seriously dont watch the season finale !

it simply sucked !

the most sucky season finale in history ! i feel i was back stabbed by the producer !

idiot !
:agree:

@Islam shall be the winner i never use serum in my life i wonder how do you get sick :o: i NEVER get sick and if i do i never go to doctor , never use Drug just drink tea a lot eat more portegal and tell my mom to cook sup after a week i become healthy again :P btw i hop you be ok as soon as possible :agree:

Are you still alive?:D
lol fekonam morde gharare 2 bare zende beshe bad dastanesh roo to majaleye rooz haye zendegi ghesmat "anhay ke morde va zende shodeh and " chap kone :lol:

@Hazzy997 , @haman10
Hey guys you have mentioned me today, excuse me, I have got a serious cold, and I was taking a serum, situation is very bad here, see you guys as soon as I get better.
Take care bro , see you soon

and if i do i never go to doctor
Lol ! you think thats cool ?

you think youre pahlevan ?! ? :D

dude , please go to doctor for every single incident !! an small Streptococcus pneumoniae infection (if not cured properly with anti-biotic help) can lead to serious heart problems later in life .

please take care

ye mosht ahmagh terrorist shodan hamsayeye ma !

mexic hamsaye sare ma ham hamsaye darim !!

hamsayeye mexic , amricast hamsaye . hamsaye ma pakistan :lol:

Last edited:
Pope Sixtus III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

boro halesho bebar :D only for the ones who know what this means :

The name of Sixtus is often connected with a great building boom in Rome: Santa Sabina on the Aventine Hill was dedicated during his pontificate and he built Santa Maria Maggiore, whose dedication to Mary the Mother of God reflected his acceptance of the Ecumenical council of Ephesus which closed in 431

the most funny part :

One of his main concerns was in restoring peace between Cyril of Alexandria and the Syrians :rofl::rofl:

peace !! :rofl: :lol:

If any man worship the icon of the beast , the same shall drink from the wine of the wrath of God

rev , 14:9

so apollyon / abaddon my a$$ :p:

Pope Sixtus III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

boro halesho bebar :D only for the ones who know what this means :

The name of Sixtus is often connected with a great building boom in Rome: Santa Sabina on the Aventine Hill was dedicated during his pontificate and he built Santa Maria Maggiore, whose dedication to Mary the Mother of God reflected his acceptance of the Ecumenical council of Ephesus which closed in 431

the most funny part :

One of his main concerns was in restoring peace between Cyril of Alexandria and the Syrians :rofl::rofl:

peace !! :rofl: :lol:

If any man worship the icon of the beast , the same shall drink from the wine of the wrath of God

rev , 14:9

so apollyon / abaddon my a$$ :p:
ones who know what this means
i am in the "not this one" group.:happy:
esm kachal ro mizaran Zolf ali, sharhe hale in forume, taraf andazeh ... nemifahme esmesh ro gozashtan think tank :sarcastic:.

thats turkish style ? :D
:enjoy:

But on a serious note, i never called doctor for beeing sick except of this one pneumonia when i was 8, i got 12 injections each one day and rotational on right and left buns, after the 6th or 7th day i started crying when i saw the syringe. :D

Back
Top Bottom