What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Who are you guys cheering for in ACL (particular Iranian team)? And what about in the domestic Iran league?

I support all three of them in ACL, at least for me it's no different.

In domestic league, I used to be an Esteghlal fan, but not anymore for various reasons. I support Foolad Khuzestan in this season.

Tiraxtur lost? :(
Nope, we won. isfahani team lost :lol:

Mate, how do you write Turkish letters ?
I use mac, and it has a keyboard viewer option which makes typing in turkish much easier ;)
Screen_Shot_2014_02_26_at_1_50_55_PM.png

You speaking Turkce. :what::what:

I am azerbaijani, and azerbaijanis language is Azeri Turkish which is 90% the same as Turkish language in Turkey. BTW, I am not fully familiar with the language, but I know some Turkish language ;)

Last edited:
Nope, we won. isfahani team lost :lol:

I use mac, and it has a keyboard viewer option which makes typing in turkish much easier ;)
Screen_Shot_2014_02_26_at_1_50_55_PM.png

I am azerbaijani, and azerbaijanis language is Azeri Turkish which is 90% the same as Turkish language in Turkey. BTW, I am not fully familiar with the language, but I know some Turkish language ;)

:tup:

I have seen many Turkish name ending with -oglu, although Azeri surnames looks Russians, no idea about Iranian Azeris.

I have seen many Turkish name ending with -oglu, although Azeri surnames looks Russians, no idea about Iranian Azeris.

They are many turkish name endings like oglu, lu, li, ... . Northern Azerbaijan(Azerbaijan republic) was part of Russia, so they used their surnames ( like -ov) before, but after independency, they are gradually changing their surnames to turkish style ones. In Southern Azerbaijan(in Iran), we almost don't have any Russian style name, and many use turkish style surnames ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom