What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

dudes your analyze are very childish and some time i think both side of you truly are not aware of the condition of iran one side is just western propaganda other side is islamic anti western propaganda if you thinking the policy of iran decided in a night than you are wrong policy of iran decided for 20 years and all gov will walk in that path just "How to run the policy is different" if you just look to iran than you cant realize why some countries are acting as A$$hole and hash to iran just know that even if iran didn't run the atomic program they will find excuse to sanction us anyway like they did to mossadegh's oil no need to go back to history if we live in pass we cant make tomorrow if drawing our selfs in history is good thing than see the england germany and france these 3 countries have done so many bad thing to each other but today they made EU both their gov and people don't hate each other hate each other for some words wirtine in page is most stupid thing we Middle eastrens doing even if we didn't run the atomic program they will find a excuse to sanction us just think about it for moment we ME have energy we have farm we could make food we have population we are in the middle of 5 sea which with railway can be connected than why ME is most BS place in world ?? the answer is simple we always meant to be costumer country which sell our Natural resources to them and they sell their goods back to us the BIG boys don't like a country which they cant control the fact is more our economy gets better more theirs gets worse we meant to be richest counties but for our and their A$$holeness here we are . just see the things in bigger size of a country why turkmenistan which a 4th worse country in case of human right have no sanction but iran which is much more better and opener country have a lot of it ? explain this to me why when iran in time of khatami kidnapping and Torture some terrorist and get info and hand them over to americans yet they play as a$$hole ? why when iran help them to enter afghanistan and and even help them to silent afghan population in herat yet (something a ally do for ally) yet they play like this they not only didn't allowed our atomic program but also they didn't let us to enter world trade organization which we need it most turkey have water population knowledge industry and food but no energy same for pakistan Arabian saudi don't have food or great industry and water idk much our their knowledge but they have a lot of energy iran have energy food industry population knowledge water and sanction which balance us in ME all little country which have less than 10 million will not count iran policy in time of rafsanjani was to enter alliance with russia and india this was the policy of next 30 year which russia will retake soviet union and balkan country in Europe india will increes it's power and economy iran also meant to increes it's power in middle east this is yet the west want us to remain something like modern colony for their goods . iran-russia-india policy today tune into BS cuz none of them except india achieved their goals and as west wanted middle east is on fire same as Africa you know why ?? tell me if there wasn't ME and Africa where they should export their goods ? Brazil ?Argentine ?china ? Russia ? India ? you see we always meant to be costumer country no matter if khamenei or mossadegh was on power think in greater size
wow. englisi man tamom mishod age inhame mineveshtam :D

dudes your analyze are very childish and some time i think both side of you truly are not aware of the condition of iran one side is just western propaganda other side is islamic anti western propaganda if you thinking the policy of iran decided in a night than you are wrong policy of iran decided for 20 years and all gov will walk in that path just "How to run the policy is different" if you just look to iran than you cant realize why some countries are acting as A$$hole and hash to iran just know that even if iran didn't run the atomic program they will find excuse to sanction us anyway like they did to mossadegh's oil no need to go back to history if we live in pass we cant make tomorrow if drawing our selfs in history is good thing than see the england germany and france these 3 countries have done so many bad thing to each other but today they made EU both their gov and people don't hate each other hate each other for some words wirtine in page is most stupid thing we Middle eastrens doing even if we didn't run the atomic program they will find a excuse to sanction us just think about it for moment we ME have energy we have farm we could make food we have population we are in the middle of 5 sea which with railway can be connected than why ME is most BS place in world ?? the answer is simple we always meant to be costumer country which sell our Natural resources to them and they sell their goods back to us the BIG boys don't like a country which they cant control the fact is more our economy gets better more theirs gets worse we meant to be richest counties but for our and their A$$holeness here we are . just see the things in bigger size of a country why turkmenistan which a 4th worse country in case of human right have no sanction but iran which is much more better and opener country have a lot of it ? explain this to me why when iran in time of khatami kidnapping and Torture some terrorist and get info and hand them over to americans yet they play as a$$hole ? why when iran help them to enter afghanistan and and even help them to silent afghan population in herat yet (something a ally do for ally) yet they play like this they not only didn't allowed our atomic program but also they didn't let us to enter world trade organization which we need it most turkey have water population knowledge industry and food but no energy same for pakistan Arabian saudi don't have food or great industry and water idk much our their knowledge but they have a lot of energy iran have energy food industry population knowledge water and sanction which balance us in ME all little country which have less than 10 million will not count iran policy in time of rafsanjani was to enter alliance with russia and india this was the policy of next 30 year which russia will retake soviet union and balkan country in Europe india will increes it's power and economy iran also meant to increes it's power in middle east this is yet the west want us to remain something like modern colony for their goods . iran-russia-india policy today tune into BS cuz none of them except india achieved their goals and as west wanted middle east is on fire same as Africa you know why ?? tell me if there wasn't ME and Africa where they should export their goods ? Brazil ?Argentine ?china ? Russia ? India ? you see we always meant to be costumer country no matter if khamenei or mossadegh was on power think in greater size

Baba noghtei, commai, parageraphe jadidi... ye chizi bezar oon labela in hame harf

lool mikhastam bekhoonam posteto, saram dard gereft bikhial shodam.

ino to site military.ir didam.
81.jpg

17170535675236602625.jpg

2:17 , 2:27
نماهنگ با ولایت برای روز نیروی هوایی

Last edited:
@SinaG I just finished the first season. It is going great as expected :tup:

Thanks again mate.

You're welcome mate. What do you think of Stringer Bell? I think he is one of the greatest villains in tv history.

***Spoiler**

Indeed, he should have been the boss instead of Barksdale in the first place. Judging by how the first season ended, seems it will be the case in the second season.

***Spoiler**

Indeed, he should have been the boss instead of Barksdale in the first place. Judging by how the first season ended, seems it will be the case in the second season.
Don't worry about the spoilers dude, I doubt apart from me and you anyone reading this thread will watch it.

It is an issue in Baluchistan and some other Sunni areas. Doubt it is a issue at all amongst the Shia population, one or two cases here and there put aside. Even then it happens in all countries, you have white Germans and Americans becoming Salafists for example, even Jews.
Here the fertility rate of Salafits is extremely higher when compared to other communities. You could see 5-6 children in one Salafi oriented family. Is it the same case there?

Here the fertility rate of Salafits is extremely higher when compared to other communities. You could see 5-6 children in one Salafi oriented family. Is it the same case there?
I don't know, I doubt it. The only time I have heard of Iranian salafists apart from Baluchis is the one or two randoms that pop up on twitter/facebook and even then I am not sure if they really are Iranian.

be name khoda :D

man bagashtam, kia mano miss kardan ? kia gerye kardan dar faragh man ? :D

hame be amoo haman salam konin bache haye khoob @Islam shall be the winner @SOHEIL @Ostad @Serpentine @mohsen @kollang @iranigirl2 and others

hala begin bebinam man naboodam ki trolling kard ? :D

seriously i was banned for rightfully calling the govt. of pakistan terrorist :D without any warning or sth :) anyhow its their forum , i totally give them the right to do so , cause if i had a forum and someone came and called my country terrorist even if they were right i would permanently ban them , let alone for 3 weeks .

dige ham hoseleye dorost kardan profile jadid nadashtam , dars daram dar hade berezil

===============================

@rmi5 : azize babat , to ke hanooz gir dadi be man ? 5 bar mention kardi mano :) vel kon boro sare zendegit akhe

movafagh bashid :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom