What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nothing is going to go down.

Even Houthi’s outside of ONE alleged swarm attack by USA with zero evidence shown (not even 1 piece of a recovered drone fragment) haven't launched even ONE BM toward Israel.

Not a single Arab Country has lifted a finger to help their own. Fact is they don’t like Hamas (besides Qatar). Turkey’s Sultan in chief is riling up his population, but Turkey is firmly in western camp and has good relations with Israel.

Iran might soon decide that they will build Palestinians resistance groups back up in Jordan, Golan, and Lebanon if Gaza gets occupied. Then work to push Israel back out of Gaza thru a new generation of resistance fighters in Gaza.

Unless Israel does something really stupid (like assassinate Nasrallah or kill 100,000 Gaza residents) I just don’t see Iran entering this war in a kinetic way.

That does seem to be the case.

These are some next level devilish thoughts if you think the destruction of Gaza and the dismemberment of its children by Israeli bombs is a win for the Iranian axis. That’s just sick and supports the narrative that Iran doesn’t really give a shit about the Palestinians and just wants to score a political win against Israel.
Members of this forum including myself aren't decision makers in anyway or affect decision making obiouvlsy. People state their opinion here based on their own analysis, so how the officials in the country are viewing things with all the information they have available can surprise us.

Correct! ‘The ladder of escalation’ must be met. At this stage Iran is an enormous winner. Nothing takes that away unless Zionia does something dumb. Meanwhile Zionia is embroiled with Hamas in a huge way without yet obtaining ANY tactical win (let alone winning which they simply cannot). The ROI for The Resistance has been huge. But yes at a cost.

At the end, Zionia faces a lose-lose proposition: TACTICALLY respond with an invasion at the cost of enormous losses vs acquiescing to POW negotiations at cost of acknowledging defeat. And/or a mix of the two.

No, carpet bombing a neighborhood is not a win. It’s ‘manufacturization’ of a win for internal consumption (which seems some here have bought in to). It has ZERO military value.

The Resistance wins . Quod erat demonstrandum.
I think the only thing that could prompt a level up on the escalation ladder is if Hamas and PIJ was under existential threat of eviction out of Gaza Strip.

A full scale invasion would prompt escalatory action and pressure on US forces and Israeli forces but if their is no real threat to these orgs, and diplomatic and political pressure can allow the entry of Humanitarian aid into Gaza (i.e. food), then the conflict will can stay somewhat localized provided they can defend well.

oppressed people life
IMG_20231030_202532_455.jpg

Members of this forum including myself aren't decision makers in anyway or affect decision making obiouvlsy. People state their opinion here based on their own analysis, so how the officials in the country are viewing things with all the information they have available can surprise us.

I think the only thing that could prompt a level up on the escalation ladder is if Hamas and PIJ was under existential threat of eviction out of Gaza Strip.

A full scale invasion would prompt escalatory action and pressure on US forces and Israeli forces but if their is no real threat to these orgs, and diplomatic and political pressure can allow the entry of Humanitarian aid into Gaza (i.e. food), then the conflict will can stay somewhat localized provided they can defend well.
Yes. Just to emphasize, the cold truth is, wrt to the meaning of what an ‘escalation ladder’ is, Iran needs to take no action since the opponent is burning and has MADE ZERO strategic gains. Once and IF the cost vs benefit of letting it burn reverses Iran will intervene.

We’re nowhere close to that as much as it’s painful to bear.

Whoever thinks that dislodging the US or wiping Zionia off the face of the map is bloodless and painless needs to think again.

This is war, a man’s game, and it will become far more painful. So pull up your saggy pants، wipe your noses, and man up.

This is a no sosool-bazi zone.

These are some next level devilish thoughts if you think the destruction of Gaza and the dismemberment of its children by Israeli bombs is a win for the Iranian axis. That’s just sick and supports the narrative that Iran doesn’t really give a shit about the Palestinians and just wants to score a political win against Israel.

This is the second instance of you doubting the Islamic Republic's emotional investment in the Palestinian people. I am here to loudly proclaim that they do indeed care about said people; to the point where said people are considered natural citizens of said country, Iran, regardless of said doubting and casting of vulgar attitudes by said forum user NightStrike.

That you appeared in the Iranian Defence section of aforementioned site as the Isra"el"i Offensive Forces suffered serious setbacks in their aggression toward the Resistance is suspect and I'd venture a suggestion that you may indeed be Isra"el"i Hasbara who has infiltrated our community to sow seeds of doubt.

Yet I will boldly proclaim the only seed that will be planted is the seed of anticolonialism, in the crack of your arse, after Resistance forces thoroughly break your army. I do sincerely hope you have brought a lubricating agent. I normally do not stoop to such vulgar terminology; only after a democratic consensus is reached by all of my brain cells, and a vote is cast to initiate online war with an offending party, in this particular case, you, do I initiate war.

Unlike you Isra"el"is, war is not my favorite pastime, though I can wage it and wipe the floor with you. As they say, "begone, thot".

Last edited:
If Iran approved this operation by Hamas they should be ashamed of themselves. A likely strategic and humanitarian blunder. Also attacking Israeli civilians was the dumbest shit I’ve seen.
If Iran did it, now would be at first page in all neocon or jewish affiliated newspaper around the world.

Balls in Hezbollah and Iran’s court.

They will most likely stay and eventually annex Northern Gaza.
They can´t. Nobody can receive 2 millions of palestinians. Sisi has been so clear at this point. Jordania has been so clear at this point. And the EU will take this as a etnic cleansing.

They are trying to divide and operate. if Hamas is done for, Israel officially turn their guns to Iran and hizbullah.

Lemme tell you today and tomorrow Iran and hizbullah will be attacked..if hamas fall, gaza will fall, west bank will fall, entire mid east will fall.

why sisi and arab leaders are still alive..? those munafiqs should be beheaded by now...there is no single arab country ran by muslims..but kuffars and munafiqs..

most of the arabs i find are kind of cowerd and some of them are becoming murtad.

If Iran did it, now would be at first page in all neocon or jewish affiliated newspaper around the world.

They can´t. Nobody can receive 2 millions of palestinians. Sisi has been so clear at this point. Jordania has been so clear at this point. And the EU will take this as a etnic cleansing.

My apologies for being crass but Israelis quite literally do not care what happens to the civilians of Gaza nor what Jordan/Egypt (insert feckless Gulf Arab nation here) has to say on the matter. They’ll do it anyways knowing most surrounding nations will just bitch and moan but eventually accept the refugees or ship them off elsewhere. This has happened before, so it’s nothing new.

Palestinians have very few true friends unfortunately and those they have cannot perform miracles for them.

If the Middle East is destined for a wider regional conflict we may be in the beginning stages of that. All indications so point to a large confrontation but it’s not guaranteed.

I’m kind of hoping the Americans have gotten to Israel somehow, explaining to them that their mission in Gaza should only be to dismantle Hamas and rescue hostages without taking over the strip entirely; I have little confidence in this assertion.

I guess we will have to see what Nasrallah says on the matter this coming Friday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom