What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Maybe some of those weapons (Sadid or Almas) has been given to HZ. But all parts wants to keep their best cards for later. So if IDF wants (better said, are forced to enter) Lebanon, then HZ will activate more accurate and resolutive weapons (Sadid or Almas). I´am just speculating.

You aren't merely speculating but speaking elementary common sense here. Seems like an absolute no-brainer to me: systems like Almas or Sadid are evidently in shorter supply since more expensive to procure and more recent developments, so if HezbAllah is already equipped with these they'll be used in the event of higher intensity conflict e.g. zionists entering Lebanon or HezbAllah conducting incursions on occupied Palestinian soil, not in the framework of ongoing engagements. Giving away too much about the characteristics of a weapon still unknown to the enemy at this point wouldn't seem very wise either.

I'm at a loss as to why one would bring up and dwell on topics like these under current conditions, or why one would quote western regime mouthpieces when they take aim at Iranian officials, if not because of a possible desire to fulfill some daily nagging quota, which curiously seems to have doubled now that Iran is merely one step away from major armed conflict. Strange attitude to have. I for one was taught that a patriot, no matter their political persuasion, no matter their stance toward the government in charge, in case of war or potentially impending war will flawlessly side with their country and refrain from systematically trying to put down its achievements, split hair to find fault with everything let alone refer to the commander in chief of the armed forces as a "dog".

Evoking borderline MKO-type of misconduct, bitter memories starting to surface.

Last edited:
flawlessly side with their country
we know you want people to blindly follow and support IR like you

by the way can you point us to some criticisms of the IR you have ever posted here, I am sure you have a lot I just can't find it right now

we are not in a war or headed to one (god knows the IR and its corrupt officials are too afraid of Israel to ever act against it directly) but it is funny you are already demanding everyone should blindly support IR
refer to the commander in chief of the armed forces as a "dog".
This is a lie
Evoking borderline MKO-type of misconduct, bitter memories starting to surface.
Your cult-like parroting of a certain narrative and IR propaganda evokes MEK-type of misconduct, bitter memories starting to surface

by the way can you point us to some criticisms of the IR you have ever posted here, I am sure you have a lot I just can't find it right now

we are not in a war or headed to one (god knows the IRI is too afraid of Israel to ever act against it directly) but it is funny you are already demanding everyone should blindly support IR

This is a lie

Your cult-like parroting of a certain narrative evokes MEK-type of misconduct, bitter memories starting to surface
Stop complaining like a girl child and get on the wagon. Nagging under the banner of criticism is a child throwing a tantrum. 😀

Stop complaining like a girl child and get on the wagon. Nagging under the banner of criticism is a child throwing a tantrum. 😀
You can follow your Hezbollahi friend with his systematic pro-IR propaganda as you wish, but you will not silence other views no matter how much you cry about it

My statements are clear, nobody needs them to be spun.

Stop talking for others and imagining readers at large are cheerful of the propaganda you issue.

we are not in a war or headed to one (god knows the IR and its corrupt officials are too afraid of Israel to ever act against it directly) but it is funny you are already demanding everyone should blindly support IR

You have demonstrated lack of sensitivity toward the situation. The way in which you'll dismiss out of hand the very real possibility of a broad escalation involving Iran offers but another illustration.

As for "not acting against Isra"el" directly" - typical misleading mantra sponsored by zionists via their goons (pseudo-"jihadis" and others) in a long debunked, tired attempt to deny the Islamic Republic's unparalleled prowess as the only state actor in the world brave enough to extend all types of support to the Palestinian and Lebanese Resistance. As if military-level measures against the zionist regime had to be "direct" for their authors to firmly land on Washington's and Tel Aviv's kill list.

Then again, this is coming from someone who in their oppositionist obsession has no qualms sharing "Tweets" from sectarianist broadcasters such as Kalame TV. As long as it goes against the Iranian government, it's legitimate from a skewed perspective like this, no matter the consequences for Iran and the Iranian people.

The biggest irony however being that any and all minimally meaningful opposition grouplet to the Islamic Republic is fully and openly subservient to the zionists and NATO. In other words, if the Islamic Republic were to fall - which is what the quoted user is advocating, then Iran would completely cease backing the Palestinian cause in any shape or form. It's when self-contradiction becomes as striking as this that we know the associated narrative is way off track and pervaded by fallacy.

This is a lie

34.jpg

Don't worry, drivel like the above will keep getting called out.

Your cult-like parroting of a certain narrative and IR propaganda evokes MEK-type of misconduct, bitter memories starting to surface

It takes someone the caliber of a manipulative zionist who indulges in chutzpah or an indoctrinated, drone-like MKO type to misconstrue a popular Revolution as a "cult". Notwithstanding the fact that the topic at hand has strictly nothing to do with the Islamic Republic and everything with acting responsibly when the security environment one's motherland finds itself in, happens to be delicate to say the least.

Meanwhile there's no question to me that character weakness isn't the issue. It's methodical implementation of an agenda. Of note, user became active shortly before the anniversary of the 2022 riots.

Last edited:
At least 4 HZ members killed today.

Military censor in place by IDF in the north so amount of casualties is staggered and slowly released.
I am pretty sure more or equal IDF soldiers died than H3zbollah, their ATGM crews are violent

Also for Sadid, i think some Merkava have a roof with net protection against TATGM, don't know its efficiency though

On some videos Merkava doesn't even seem to have the "trophy" system, some others have the roof rack with nets, very unclear about Merkava's protection and counters

On some videos Merkava doesn't even seem to have the "trophy" system, some others have the roof rack with nets, very unclear about Merkava's protection and counters

Cages don’t work against optical guidance because the operator will strike the engine area instead of top of the cage causing the tank to be immobilized or they can strike the tank from the side below the cage and achieve penetration. Sadie 365 should be able to penetrate a merkava tank from the side.

And APS appears to either not have been on during some Hamas attacks or failed to stop the dual charge warheads.

As for HZ casualties total:

For HZ, Best case scenario is 1 IDF for every 1 HZ, worst case right now appears to be .5 IDF for every 1 HZ.

So somewhere in that range. IDF currently using incendiary strikes to start burning up some of that foliage. With air strikes likely targeting depots or tunnel network.

Stop talking for others and imagining readers at large are cheerful of the propaganda you issue.
You are projecting as usual
As for "not acting against Isra"el" directly" - typical misleading propaganda mantra sponsored by zionists via their goons (pseudo-"jihadis" and others) in a long debunked, tired attempt to deny the Islamic Republic's unparalleled prowess as the only state actor in the world brave enough to extend all types of support to the Palestinian and Lebanese resistance. As if military-level measures taken against the zionist regime had to be "direct" for their authors to firmly land on Washington's and Tel Aviv's kill list.
Not clear if you think Iran did act directly or if you think Iran doesn't need to act directly, either way you will cope as usual
Then again, this is coming from someone who in their oppositionist obsession has no qualms sharing "Tweets" from sectarianist broadcasters such as Kalame TV.
Show me on the doll where the tweet hurt you

I don't remember this tweet but you guys always attack the source and use it to smear people who disagree with you, just like you are doing now
if the Islamic Republic were to fall - which is what the quoted user is advocating
Another lie - I would ask you to substantiate the lie but we know you will not
View attachment 964256

Don't worry, drivel like the above will keep getting called out.
Thank you for exposing your own lie

I repeat: Khamenei and IRI officials do bark empty threats. They even yap too. All the time. But they are not dogs. Referring to barking and yapping is a rhetoric device and does not mean I am referring to the 'commander in chief' as a dog
Meanwhile there's no question to me that character weakness isn't the issue. It's methodical implementation of an agenda. Of note, user became active shortly before the anniversary of the 2022 riots.
hahahaha please seek help, if you look hard enough anyone joined shortly before or after some made up milestone. I am not sure if you truly believe this (psychotic and delusional) or if you just invent it as part of your campaign to smear anyone who disagrees with you

if you can find one post of mine in support of those protests/riots I will never criticise your holy Khamenei ever again

meanwhile I am still waiting for you to produce even one post here where you said anything critical about Khamenei or the IR, I won't hold my breath

Cages don’t work against optical guidance because the operator will strike the engine area instead of top of the cage causing the tank to be immobilized or they can strike the tank from the side below the cage and achieve penetration. Sadie 365 should be able to penetrate a merkava tank from the side.

And APS appears to either not have been on during some Hamas attacks or failed to stop the dual charge warheads.

As for HZ casualties total:

For HZ, Best case scenario is 1 IDF for every 1 HZ, worst case right now appears to be .5 IDF for every 1 HZ.

So somewhere in that range. IDF currently using incendiary strikes to start burning up some of that foliage. With air strikes likely targeting depots or tunnel network.
Iran should take big notes

It appears that the so vaunted "trophy invincible" system is not installed on (what i presume watching all the videos of attacks against armored vehicles) on a big part of the IDF tanks and armored vehicle, there is literally a video of Hamas dropping a RPG warhead from a quadcopter and the tank is still struck, not destroyed but damaged or even knocking out the crew unconscious as the tank suddenly stops (panic or knocked out). Hezbollah uses Kornet/Dehlavieh freely on their armored vehicles and tanks, which are supposed to be equipped with the trophy system and countermeasures.

This simply shows the Israeli military propaganda apparatus, vaunting about systems such as trophy and other ATGM countermeasure systems that are simply either not mass produced or just at a test level. Using this other theories can open, that for example Arrow-3 and David Sling are not produced in mass and not as effective as they claim to be, i don't know if both system had been combat tested against real ballistic and cruise missiles, Israeli tested Arrow-3 against a copy of Shahab-2/3.

You are projecting as usual

No such thing when you keep passing off your biased contentions as generally held beliefs.

Not clear if you think Iran did act directly or if you think Iran doesn't need to act directly, either way you will cope as usual

No matter how you'll twist it, there's no way to uphold that sort of debunked rhetoric. The principled policy in support of the Palestinian cause followed by Iran for the past 44 years is more than enough of a casus belli to Tel Aviv and its western allies. The bravery it requires doesn't need further demonstration when no other government anywhere has dared to adopt a similar approach.

This being undeniable, intellectual honesty obliges not to hide behind the fallacy of a direct first strike versus the zionist entity in a desperate attempt to find something to object to when it comes to Iran's extraordinarily valiant policy in this regard. In short, you're the one coping here.

Show me on the doll where the tweet hurt you

You relay bona fide anti-Iran sources funded by existential foreign enemies. Fact.

I don't remember this tweet but you guys always attack the source and use it to smear people who disagree with you, just like you are doing now

There's nothing trivial about promoting hostile media. Seeking to pretend otherwise is again telling of an agenda.

Another lie - I would ask you to substantiate the lie but we know you will not

You've been parroting various typical aspects and talking points which are part and parcel of the so-called "regime change" propaganda pushed by the exiled opposition and its foreign sponsors. Either you're endorsing their aims or acting irrationally which, although in the realm of possibility, is not the necessarily the most realistic hypothesis, is it.

Thank you for exposing your own lie

I repeat: Khamenei and IRI officials do bark empty threats. They even yap too. All the time.
But they are not dogs. Referring to barking and yapping is a rhetoric device and does not mean I am referring to the 'commander in chief' as a dog

A term like this can tend to suggest metaphorical assimilation of the commander in chief with such.

But considering its evidently offensive nature my point will stand either way: you specifically choose to take aim at and you deliberately employ derogatory vocabulary in reference to Iran's military / political leadership at a time when war is a real possibility. Which qualifies as unpatriotic by any admissible yardstick.

Moreover given Iran's record in terms of anti-imperialist Resistance, to cry about supposedly "empty threats" is a preposterous and intentionally misleading procedure.

Use of quotation marks further compounds the attack against the legitimacy of Iran's command structure.

Last edited:
Iran should take big notes

It appears that the so vaunted "trophy invincible" system is not installed on (what i presume watching all the videos of attacks against armored vehicles) on a big part of the IDF tanks and armored vehicle,

APS hard kill systems are not invincible but they are certainly better than the 90’s era soft kill system of aerosol + laser jammer on T-90s

It’s basically a counter battery radar that tries to launch a projectile at incoming object. Not much different than anti artillery radar battery and other radar based defense system. You can overwhelm the system. For the cost of development it is well worth it, especially in western militaries where tanks cost $$$$.

there is literally a video of Hamas dropping a RPG warhead from a quadcopter and the tank is still struck, not destroyed but damaged or even knocking out the crew unconscious as the tank suddenly stops (panic or knocked out).

If it’s the one I’m thinking of the tank was destroyed and engine caught fire. It wasn’t an RPG warhead but a specially made anti tank grenade/projectile that Iran helped Hamas create I believe.

But yes getting above a tank with an APS system undectected is gonna result in damage to the tank. There is a minimum time the radar needs to detect the object and while theoretically they are 360 coverage, the top is most vulnerable. Or else the APS would shoot every bird that flew above the tank.

Hezbollah uses Kornet/Dehlavieh freely on their armored vehicles and tanks, which are supposed to be equipped with the trophy system and countermeasures.

HZ ATGMs are vulnerable to laser jammers. But the tank needs to have the jammer on and facing the direction of the nest.

This simply shows the Israeli military propaganda apparatus, vaunting about systems such as trophy and other ATGM countermeasure systems that are simply either not mass produced or just at a test level.

Hard kill APS is valuable and no excuse for a tank in 2023 not to have it.

It just goes to show difference in philosophy which is primarily save the equipment and if you can’t save the crew. Look at Ukraine, Bradley IFVs even when damaged and destroyed usually the crew or some of the crew survives whereas Russia tanks and APCs most cases they are cooked alive.

Look at Syrian civil war how many Soviet era tanks they lost. Tank crews are hard to train and a premium.

Iran doesn’t have to worry about this much since land wars are such a low likelihood event for it. But make no mistake, Iranian mechanized armour would be just as much at risk to Special forces kill squads as Russian mechanized armour was. Casualties would be high. Low priority as this point and a luxury to address when economic times are better and military has more funding for modernization programs.

1697925116509.png

These types of gatherings need to end (not sure if recent). Whose idea is it to put this many high ranking IRGC officers into a single building.

I don’t care if you have 100 troops outside guarding the building. A drone swarm of quadcopters can do a lot of damage. Or a mole on the inside with a truck packed with explosives.

You can follow your Hezbollahi friend with his systematic pro-IR propaganda as you wish, but you will not silence other views no matter how much you cry about it

I hope you’re not silent. You yourself are the best evidence of a traitor. Likes of you have come and gone like گوز شتر adrift in the anti-Iranian wind. I encourage you to keep ‘criticizing’ son—and drift in that malodorous breeze to your little heart’s desire. Us real Iranians and our ‘hezbollahi’ friends will be here physically and in spirit forever.😀

Something smells around here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom