What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yeah other than saying I’m not a big fan of killing civilians I actually reaped a lot of praise on Hamas because no one thought them capable of doing such a massive operation they brought the war to the Israelis backyard no other nation or group in history has done that there.

You lie. In this particular case there have been no civilians killed by Hamas.

You’re a liar. A Palestinian of all people would know there are no civilians killed. And that’s a literal snd technical statement not philosophical one. You are not Palestinian. We’ve had many imposters come in and leave here for a long time. You’re not new.
Dude your so silly yes I’m an imposter whose saying Hamas did A plus operation against Israel and brought the war to them made them feel weak and helpless but I guess a guy from the Caribbean islands can call people imposters again totally agree with the operation and yes most Israelis 18 and over are fair game because they will have joined the military conscription. Bireh Palestine that’s my hometown by the way my mother and father born there we have a home less than quarter mile from abbas home.

nobody has ever done this to the Zionist regime, let alone a group with every conceivable disadvantage. Truly impressive.

With Iranian assistance.

You are correct Immortal, now is the time to settle the score if they want to do that.

International politics isn't a schoolyard brawl. It's not about evening out kill ratios.

Right now Iran has operated a master stroke that will play to her advantage geostrategically and neutralize several threatening developments in the making, or avert their potential advent. In the face of such an incredible military feat there's no need to plunge into unwarranted depressiveness and nagging, the opposite is pretty much warranted.

I think now is the time to take the risk. Gloves come off and resistance declares war on Israel. 50 year anniversary of Yom Kippur. It is fitting. Another surprise war.

Force the Arab countries and Turkey to take sides: support fellow Muslims in the liberation of Al-Quds or sit at the feet of the Zionists and God-less Anglo-Saxons.
Normalization isn’t going to be stopped if Arabs and Turks are being incentivized by the West to strike a deal.

All the above has already been achieved.

Given what unfolded in Palestine, Saudi plans for normalization of relations with Tel Aviv have been postponed for an undetermined period of time, western incentives notwithstanding. Initiatives of this kind have been monkeywrenched big time as we speak, to the point that Riyadh issued an official statement blaming Isra"el" for the ongoing conflict.

Iran has waited 43 years for this moment. If Khomeini or Solemani was alive we would be at war.

No, Iran would not.

This current breed who survived the Imposed war just want to milk the country of assets and ride off into the sunset (retirement/peaceful death). Like the rockers and metal bands that survived the AIDS/Heroin/Drug epidemic of the 80’s and 90’s. The ones left are lame and shells of their former self.

If Russia vs Ukraine taught us anything you strike when you should have (2014) and not wait for the enemy to bring the war to your doorstep (2022).

Russia acted rationally in accordance with both her own domestic equation as well as regional and international conditions. Neutralizing NATO encroachment step by step (Chechnya, Georgia, Syria, Belarus, Caspian Sea, Kazakhstan, Ukraine).

Hezbollah should try to take Sheeba Farms, Syrian NDF + Republican Guard should take back Golan Heights. Even UN acknowledges Golan belongs to Syria. Right now Israel is stretched and in chaos, now is the time to increase pressure.

Zionists are stretched and in chaos but far from having mobilized their entire military capability, which the current turmoil wouldn't prevent them from doing. They can also count on outside assistance from NATO if cornered.

If I were Houthi’s I’d fire cruise missiles thru Saudi desert into Israel.

Now is the time to increase the pressure. All chips on the table. Settle scores and old dues from Israeli damage inflicted in last 10 years on Iran and HZ.

Having Iraqi groups return the favor for Imam Ali base air attacks and Iraq sabotage attacks by firing missiles into Golan from Iraq/Syria.

Sitting around and giving speeches and words of encouragement is a joke.

Being instrumental in empowering and preparing the Palestinian Resistance for a daring operation of this scope is definitely no 'joke' by any measure nor to any serious observer.

Zionist and NATO decision makers certainly do not feel like laughing either.

This event, which will go down in history, has shut up both the Shiaphobic sectarianist / takfiri camp as well as opportunistic Iranian oppositionists who were trying to portray the Islamic Republic as weak, hesitant, passive and/or mendacious, insincere, two-faced when it comes to anti-imperialist and anti-zionist Resistance. No amount of spin can minimize the magnitude of what Iran and allies have and are pulling through at the moment, no matter the outcome.

Shame Solemani isn’t alive. Rahbar would listen to him.

There's been no revision to Iranian strategic policy since shahid Soleimani's martyrdom.

Just this year Israel Mossad assassinated an high ranking Iranian military via IED in Damascus. Add that to 500+ strikes they boast about

Zionist strikes were mostly directed at local Syrian assets.

and you can see waiting longer is just asborbing more damage. Now is the time for deterrence and the offensive.

This is an offensive. A well calibrated one.

Saying how strong Putin was and great the Russian military is and that NATO wouldn’t approach Russian borders.

Nobody claimed NATO isn't bent on installing a puppet regime in Kiev. They'd been trying for decades via successive "color revolutions".

Well look what happened

Russia acted according to the most opportune timetable.

If you want to wait for the “perfect” timing you will be waiting for a long time. No such thing as perfect timing. Iran is at its peak military power in 40 years. The axis is the strongest it’s been since its creation.

Being at the height of one's military power in fourty four years doesn't mean escalation towards all out conflict on all fronts is warranted. On the contrary, it calls for a carefully thought out approach in order to safeguard the achievement and handle the present piche tārikhi described by the Supreme Leader (h.A.) in the most beneficial way.

The zionists will be defeated through continuous asymmetrical Resistance in a long term endeavor, not through classical conventional warfare.

Meanwhile, terrible nonsense being spewed by PressTV. Propaganda run by idiot clowns:

Please explain how. Personally I can see several uses to President Ra'isis statement and the way it is formulated.

Some detoxification from anti-Iran propaganda and psy-ops, always useful - refresh your minds and enjoy the following presentations, this is obviously a time of encouraging developments for Iran not one that justifies negativity:

Last edited:
In this particular case there have been no civilians killed by Hamas
Please be honest... and i am the first one to denounce Zionist crimes... But there are videos circulating online and some of them are very gruesome..

When i think of it, maybe half of this forum is not muslim, Islam preach peace (unless threatened), Islam and books never tells to enjoy and justifying the killing of people that asked for nothing, that where lied from their leader as being totally safe and "nothing would never happen", they were lied to by their chieftains, that were wrong, in the wrong path.

Islam never advocates to kill innocent people, some people are talking like Wahhabis enjoying seeing the gruesome deaths of people, this is against Islamic values which founded Iran of today from reactionary state to revolutionary state.

People tend to forget Islamic values and the keys of the revolution, and most of all, Iran culture and history, and act like Turks having a boner seeing Armenian civilians being beheaded and boasts about their genocides, or Ukrainian nazis and atheist fanatics enjoying seeing dead Russians and eating their cadavers on video...

Justifying the death of people who have been lied to from their guru, justifying and enjoying seeing civilians killed, this is atheist extremist/sons of genocidal murderers manners, same as the Israeli sniper laughing while shooting kids. You put yourself at their exact same level.

Please be honest... and i am the first one to denounce Zionist crimes... But there are videos circulating online and some of them are very gruesome..

When i think of it, maybe half of this forum is not muslim, Islam preach peace (unless threatened), Islam and books never tells to enjoy and justifying the killing of people that asked for nothing, that where lied from their leader as being totally safe and "nothing would never happen", they were lied to by their chieftains, that were wrong, in the wrong path.

Islam never advocates to kill innocent people, some people are talking like Wahhabis enjoying seeing the gruesome deaths of people, this is against Islamic values which founded Iran of today from reactionary state to revolutionary state.

People tend to forget Islamic values and the keys of the revolution, and most of all, Iran culture and history, and act like Turks having a boner seeing Armenian civilians being beheaded and boasts about their genocides, or Ukrainian nazis and atheist fanatics enjoying seeing dead Russians and eating their cadavers on video...

Justifying the death of people who have been lied to from their guru, justifying and enjoying seeing civilians killed, this is atheist extremist/sons of genocidal murderers manners, same as the Israeli sniper laughing while shooting kids. You put yourself at their exact same level.
You need to do more research. There are military technical reasons why no civilians were killed in this conflict in particular. I’m teaching you to fish.

<CLIP!>
Please explain how.
Nope. Ball is your court. If you’re comfortable with that message than you’re comfortable with it. I refuse to prove the sky is blue to you.

Palestinians couldn't attack jews without our weapons and...
So yes we can consider their actions as our action too.
Palestinians have been resisting Israeli occupation since before the Iranian revolution.

Again, why can we take direct revenge against USA which we proudly and officially claim, but not against Israel?

Nope. Ball is your court. If you’re comfortable with that message than you’re comfortable with it. I refuse to prove the sky is blue to you.

At least four immediate geostrategic uses are discernible to me:

1) Insistence on zionist responsibility for the current flare up. One of the main axes espoused by anti-Iran narratives is to blame the Resistance and by extension the Islamic Republic for irrational decision making, including suggestions that Iran just started a major war. President Ra'isis declaration offers the indispendable counter on the diplomatic front.

2) Preemptive warning to zionists not to exceed limits in terms of escalation.

3) By singling out the zionist regime and positioning it against the rest of the region, it drives home the point that any normalization effort on Riyadh's part will now be fraught with severe political hazards.

4) By the same logic, warning versus potential zionist enticement of Turkey into forceful action against Iranian interests in Syria, a potential plan B for Tel Aviv following Iran's successful defusion of zionist-sponsored threats involving Ankara in the south Caucasus.

Palestinians couldn't attack jews without our weapons and...
So yes we can consider their actions as our action too.

Weapons, training, planning and more. Probably intelligence as well, which was key to this effort's success.

Last edited:
With Iranian assistance.

International politics isn't a schoolyard brawl. It's not about evening out kill ratios.

Right now Iran has operated a master stroke that will play to her advantage geostrategically and neutralize several threatening developments in the making, or avert their potential advent. Period.

All the above has already been achieved.

Given what unfolded in Palestine, Saudi plans for normalization of relations with Tel Aviv have been postponed for an undetermined period of time, western incentives notwithstanding. Right now these plans have been monkeywrenched big time, to the point that Riyadh issued an official statement blaming Isra"el" for the ongoing conflict.

No, Iran would not.

Russia acted rationally in accordance with both her own domestic equation as well as regional and international conditions. Neutralizing NATO encroachment step by step (Chechnya, Georgia, Syria, Caspian Sea, Kazakhstan, Ukraine).

Zionists are stretched and in chaos but far from having mobilized their entire military capability which the current turmoil wouldn't prevent. They can also count on outside assistance from NATO if cornered.

Being instrumental in empowering and preparing the Palestinian Resistance for a daring operation of this scope is definitely no 'joke' by any measure nor to any serious observer.

Zionist and NATO decision makers certainly do not feel like laughing either.

This event, which will go down in history, has shut up both the Shiaphobic sectarianist or takfiri camp as well as opportunistic Iranian oppositionists who were trying to portray the Islamic Republic as weak, hesitant, passive and/or mendacious, insincere, two-faced when it comes to anti-imperialist and anti-zionist Resistance. No amount of spin can minimize the magnitude of what Iran and allies have and are pulling through, no matter the outcome.

There's been no revision to Iranian policy since shahid Soleimani's martyrdom.

Zionist strikes were mostly directed at local Syrian assets.

This is an offensive. A well calibrated one.

Nobody claimed NATO isn't bent on trying to install a puppet regime in Kiev. They'd been trying for decades via successive "color revolutions".

Russia acted according to the most opportune timetable.

Being at the height of one's military power in fourty four years doesn't mean escalation towards all out conflict on all fronts is warranted. On the contrary, it calls for carefully thought out policy in order to safeguard the achievement and handle the present piche tārikhi described by the Supreme Leader (h.A.) in the most beneficial way.

The zionists will be defeated through continuous asymmetrical Resistance in a long term endeavor, not through classical conventional warfare.

Please explain how. Personally I can see several uses to President Ra'isis statement and the way it is formulated.

Some detoxification from anti-Iran propaganda and psy-ops, always useful:

I don’t know Salar, losing momentum by not exploiting such a conflict to its fullest extent would be a missed opportunity (I know Iran isn’t wasting any time on working around Israel but I can’t drop the feeling that more can be done). One must keep in mind IDF has capabilities to take care of HAMAS and they’re now poised to do exactly that (IDF is staging an incursion as we speak). The Palestinian cause cannot win over Israel via Hamas alone. So Hezbollah, IRGC and other resistance elements getting involved should be a no brainer but I do digress, biding one’s time and acting pragmatically is smarter if the end goal of Israel’s dismantling can be achieved without all out warfare and just “resistance”.

My main concern here is what happens if this operation by Hamas is taken care of, Gaza gets reduced to literal rubble and all they have to show for it is dead civilians and a higher than normal amount of dead Israeli soldiers? Is there a next step, a plan b? Are we to assume that the hostages taken will buy Palestinians a state of their own? So and so forth.

“Settling the score” wasn’t an allusion towards respective kill counts and vain attempts at revenge but more so airing out literal decades worth of animosity that was always coming to a head.

War was always unavoidable.

Last edited:
Palestinians have been resisting Israeli occupation since before the Iranian revolution.

Certainly Palestinian Resistance spirit and willingness to fight for their rights does not stand to debate, but Iranian assistance is what enhanced its efficiency after key Arab regimes withdrew their support consecutive to the Camp David accords.

Again, why can we take direct revenge against USA which we proudly and officially claim, but not against Israel?

The USA openly claimed responsibility for directly carrying out terrorist assassination of an Iranian commander.

In the case of zionist sabotage and terrorism, either proxies were used or the action was covert. Thence, Iran is not compelled to strike directly in order to maintain the balance, she can respond through her own local allies.

I don’t know Salar, losing momentum by not exploiting such a conflict to its fullest extent would be a missed opportunity. One must keep in mind IDF has capabilities to take care of HAMAS and they’re now poised to do exactly that (they’re staging an incursion as we speak). The Palestinian cause cannot win over Israel via Hamas alone. So Hezbollah, IRGC and other resistance elements getting involved should be a no brainer but I do digress, biding one’s time and acting pragmatically is smarter if the end goal of Israel’s dismantling can be achieved without all out warfare and just “resistance”.

My main concern here is what happens if this operation by Hamas is taken care of, Gaza gets reduced to literal rubble and all they have to show for it is dead civilians and a higher than normal amount of dead Israeli soldiers? Is there a next step, a plan b?

“Settling the score” wasn’t an allusion towards respective kill counts and vain attempts at revenge but more so airing out literal decades worth of animosity that was always coming to a head.

Such a conflict was unavoidable.

Can you elaborate exactly what options Zionia has without incurring a heavy price?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom