What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I wonder if Ukraine will have a flight to Zionia airport. Good timing.

I am not going to lie I’m Palestinian but no one in their right mind thought Hamas was capable of something like this. I think first they found all high level moles and recruited them as double agents feeding the Israelis false information,second the Israelis not seeing this coming meant that Hamas was able figure out the Israelis tracking methods studying them over years the last part was simple enough sending thousands upon thousands of rockets all at once to keep the Israelis looking up away from true attacks. I’m not a big fan of killing civilians sorry women and children are not fair game but I think Hamas has basically said you know what F it you want Gaza back come get it we are going down in history today rather be seen as a group that fought to the bitter end than a group whose controlling a prison.

Do you want Iran to make announcement? Assad still has chemical warheads. It’s not a big deal.

Mossad knows Iran has it. Just like they know Assad has it. Assad sat on the largest arsenal for decades.

Iran cannot nuke Israel without killing Palestinians from nuclear fall out and depending on the winds the radioactive would blow over the Middle East and back to —Iran.

And you forget Iran can take its current nuclear fuel from 60% upward and make warheads with it without a critical chain reaction device. “Dirty bombs” are a thing and cause enough damage.

That’s assuming Iran doesn’t have IR-6 centrifuges hidden somewhere with a secret stash of uranium hidden long ago. So yes rest assured, Iran has retaliation options.

Although there is very very limited scenarios Israel would ever use nuclear weapons on Iran. As much as people talk about it non chalantly even during the height of Cold War when Russian generals thought US was launching a nuclear strike (due to faulty radar equipment or a weather balloon test they weren’t notified about in advance) in that critical moment (of which there were a few instances) they didn’t order a retaliatory strike because they didn’t believe US could truly be first striking them.

Nuclear weapons are a bit useless for the real world battlefield as Putin has found out.
How do you come up with such nonsense?

When it comes to Iran building nukes, “your” idea is nuclear weapons are useless...bla bla....bla.....bla .. As if major powers in the world make them because they were “useless”

If Izrael nuked Iran, you say that Iran shouldn't retaliate with nuclear weapon because it will kill Palestinians next door, and fallout goes all over ME .....bla bla bla...bla...bla
Life of palistinians are more dear to you than those of Iranians. Perhaps, as an Azari you do not look at yourself as a true Iranian. That is the exact impression you and your company are giving here.

Without Nuclear weapon, no one has, is or will respect Iran or take her threat seriously. They make deal with you, and after you met your obligations, they simply walk out of theirs, and penalize “Iran”for their doing so. There is nothing you can do, except to crawl back like an Azari on your hands and knees for more. Doesn't that sound familiar to you?

It was long overdue.
If Hezbollah fully commits then Israel has a real serious problem on its hands that it won’t easily overcome. The prospect of direct Iranian/Syrian/Iraqi involvement is also not clear either which is an even worse situation that will probably draw in the Americans.

Just surprised that it came so soon.

I am not going to lie I’m Palestinian but no one in their right mind thought Hamas was capable of something like this. I think first they found all high level moles and recruited them as double agents feeding the Israelis false information,second the Israelis not seeing this coming meant that Hamas was able figure out the Israelis tracking methods studying them over years the last part was simple enough sending thousands upon thousands of rockets all at once to keep the Israelis looking up away from true attacks. I’m not a big fan of killing civilians sorry women and children are not fair game but I think Hamas has basically said you know what F it you want Gaza back come get it we are going down in history today rather be seen as a group that fought to the bitter end than a group whose controlling a prison.
No Palestinian of the right mind would speak like you. Or you are a liar. I knew you were off.

What's the problem in his message?
Yeah to be honest I don’t understand sorry I don’t agree on killing of civilians but I understand where Hamas is coming from, I say Hamas is done be sidelined and went back to their roots an actual resistance group be they fall tomorrow or not this day will be in the history books. So again i totally agree with this operation but I don’t have to agree with everything but I definitely think bad azz what hamas did.

? Same problem you have I’ve mentioned before. And you didn’t respond. Huh.
Yeah other than saying I’m not a big fan of killing civilians I actually reaped a lot of praise on Hamas because no one thought them capable of doing such a massive operation they brought the war to the Israelis backyard no other nation or group in history has done that there.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom