What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Which member has hacked your account? I have issued infractions for anyone who insulted others, but senior mods can decide about those who have multiple IDs, if it's proven, they will be gone in a glimpse. Please send a pm regarding duplicate accounts to one of senior mods.

I opened a thread in GHQ section about it. we can continue the discussion there.

I opened a thread in GHQ section about it. we can continue the discussion there.
I don't have access to that section unfortunately, but Webmaster and other mods will do the job fast. :)

I don't have access to that section unfortunately, but Webmaster and other mods will do the job fast. :)
Actually I mentioned you in that thread, probably it works. Anyway, If it didn't, I will let you know about it later.

inja ye forume feyziyeh ke nist shoma bayad tahamole harfe mokhalef ro dashte basi age @rmi5 chizi mige ba sanadesh post mikoneh agar shoma moafegh nisti sanadi biyar ke goftash ro nagz kone ba fosh dadan hich kasi be gol shoma hedayat nemishe hich balke afrade dige ham zade mishan.dar zemn shoma hadagal age mikhay be digaran fosh bedi on avatareto avaz kon.
Do not waste your time with them ;)

Last edited:
chand vaght pish bishtar nabood ke be nazarat ham ehteram mizashtim tooye een forum .

maa "hezbollahi ha" ba mokhalefa kari nadashtim , oona ham ba ma kari nadashtan .

hame chi khoob bood , hichki too postash jolloye khareji ha nemigoft iranian mullah regime ya islamic republic suppressors , ma ham nemigoftim khafe sho mardtike khod forookhte :D :D ama nemidoonam chi shod ....

khob een vasat ye kesaee ham boodan ke say kardan dorost she mesle @Ostad vali nashod .

omidvaram sare aghl biyan dobare @rmi5 :D ;)

قطعا هیچ کدوم از ماها واسه افزایش اطلاعات نظامی اینجا نیومدیم!

اصلن اینجا فرم نظامی نیست.

معلومه اینجا همه فقط واسه ایران اومدیم پس امیدوارم اختلافات رو کنار بذاریم و به اصل مطلب برسیم

این وضعیت باعث مضحکه ما شده

@rmi5 @Ostad @Serpentine and others

I don't need your advice, I don't know about your intention to join to this forum, but it is definitely different from me.
I have very good relations with almost all Turkish members, American members, and most of Iranian members, and European members, .... and even some of Arab members. I don't want to troll in the threads, and I have always been active in Technology, and science related materials, and posting new headline news, with very good references. This is my agenda, and I don't have any agenda to gang with anyone else to troll against some nationalities.
Sorry, but I am not interested in your agenda at all about trolling and ganging against non-Iranian members. I hope my explanation has been clear ;)

@KAL-EL
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance :-):partay:
I hope you have a good, successful and joyful year in 2014 ;)

@KAL-EL
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance :-):partay:
I hope you have a good, successful and joyful year in 2014 ;)

@rmi5

Thank you my friend! Didn't want to wrongly assume that you celebrated that holiday, so that's why I never directly wished you a Merry Christmas. I do wish for you a very happy, safe and successful 2014! God bless!!

in addition, I want to wish the many Iranians here a very happy and safe 2014 as well.

@rmi5

Thank you my friend! Didn't want to wrongly assume that you celebrated that holiday, so that's why I never directly wished you a Merry Christmas. I do wish for you a very happy, safe and successful 2014! God bless!!

in addition, I want to wish the many Iranians here a very happy and safe 2014 as well.

Thanks, I am not a christian but I like Christmas, and also Jesus as a great person in the history of human beings, and I celebrated Christmas with some of my Iranian and american friends, and it was fun ;)

I don't need your advice, I don't know about your intention to join to this forum, but it is definitely different from me.
I have very good relations with almost all Turkish members, American members, and most of Iranian members, and European members, .... and even some of Arab members. I don't want to troll in the threads, and I have always been active in Technology, and science related materials, and posting new headline news, with very good references. This is my agenda, and I don't have any agenda to gang with anyone else to troll against some nationalities.
Sorry, but I am not interested in your agenda at all about trolling and ganging against non-Iranian members. I hope my explanation has been clear
:crazy:

then good luck with that my friend !

when i respond to creatures of this forum i'm trolling and yet .... forget it dude !

let others judge .

khastam komak konam . man mohtaramane tar nemitoonestam chizi begam , ama shoma een javabo dadi oonam be englisi .

khob dige har kasi ye joorie ;) shakhsiatet hamine khoob .

wish u good luck :tup: and also your mate above kal-el has called u majoosi terrorist a couple of times :rofl:

ارسال نامه تهدید آمیز به نمایندگی ایران در سازمان ملل با تمبر پستی رژیم اسراییل
بسته ناشناخته ای که حاوی نامه تهدید آمیزی با تمبر پستی رژیم اسراییل بود روز پنج شنبه به وقت محلی به نمایندگی جمهوری اسلامی ایران در سازمان ملل مستقر در خیابان سوم نیویورک، ارسال شد که در آن این نمایندگی به حمله میکروبی (ویروسی) تهدید شده است.

به گزارش ایرنا از مقر سازمان ملل، بر اساس گزارش واصله، در بسته مذکور که به دفتر نمایندگی کشورمان ارسال شده، نامه ای همراه با چند حشره خشک شده قرار داشته که در نامه مذکور آمده است: کسانی که دشمن اسراییل هستند مورد حمله ویروسی قرار می گیرند.

نمایندگی کشورمان در سازمان ملل بلافاصله مراتب را به دستگاه هایی ذیربط کشور میزبان اطلاع داد ، که با ورود ماموران ضد میکروبی و پزشک متخصص بسته و نامه های آلوده با مراقبت های ویژه برای بررسی های بیشتر و جلوگیری از اشاعه احتمالی خطر ویروس ها از نمایندگی خارج گردید.

بر اساس اطلاع خوشبختانه تاکنون گزارشی از ابتلا و آلودگی کارکنان نمایندگی منتشر نشده است.

:crazy:

then good luck with that my friend !

when i respond to creatures of this forum i'm trolling and yet .... forget it dude !

let others judge .

khastam komak konam . man mohtaramane tar nemitoonestam chizi begam , ama shoma een javabo dadi oonam be englisi .

khob dige har kasi ye joorie ;) shakhsiatet hamine khoob .

wish u good luck :tup: and also your mate above kal-el has called u majoosi terrorist a couple of times :rofl:

you are talking BS, I have not had any problem with @KAL-EL so far.
BTW, it is an insult for Zoroastrians to be categorized with some fanatic mullah followers ;) zoroastrians are very good, and intelligent and respected people all over the world.

ارسال نامه تهدید آمیز به نمایندگی ایران در سازمان ملل با تمبر پستی رژیم اسراییل
بسته ناشناخته ای که حاوی نامه تهدید آمیزی با تمبر پستی رژیم اسراییل بود روز پنج شنبه به وقت محلی به نمایندگی جمهوری اسلامی ایران در سازمان ملل مستقر در خیابان سوم نیویورک، ارسال شد که در آن این نمایندگی به حمله میکروبی (ویروسی) تهدید شده است.

به گزارش ایرنا از مقر سازمان ملل، بر اساس گزارش واصله، در بسته مذکور که به دفتر نمایندگی کشورمان ارسال شده، نامه ای همراه با چند حشره خشک شده قرار داشته که در نامه مذکور آمده است: کسانی که دشمن اسراییل هستند مورد حمله ویروسی قرار می گیرند.

نمایندگی کشورمان در سازمان ملل بلافاصله مراتب را به دستگاه هایی ذیربط کشور میزبان اطلاع داد ، که با ورود ماموران ضد میکروبی و پزشک متخصص بسته و نامه های آلوده با مراقبت های ویژه برای بررسی های بیشتر و جلوگیری از اشاعه احتمالی خطر ویروس ها از نمایندگی خارج گردید.

بر اساس اطلاع خوشبختانه تاکنون گزارشی از ابتلا و آلودگی کارکنان نمایندگی منتشر نشده است.

:rofl::rofl:

fekr konam netanyaboo ru mifrestadan kafi bood :lol:

you are talking BS, I have not had any problem with @KAL-EL so far.
BTW, it is an insult for Zoroastrians to be categorized with some fanatic mullah followers ;) zoroastrians are very good, and intelligent and respected people all over the world.

:tup: not that i cant answer u my friend , i simply think its not worth it :bunny:

Last edited:
did you understand my comment or just liked it? :what:
Anyway, I will be happy if you have sincerely liked my comment ;):enjoy:

u got the wrong message :D

some likes mean : " My eyes on you " :enjoy:

i some times like 500's posts :D i doesnt mean i really like them

those likes mean : "your are spewing BS here " :sarcastic:

u got the wrong message :D

some likes mean : " My eyes on you " :enjoy:

i some times like 500's posts :D i doesnt mean i really like them

those likes mean : "your are spewing BS here " :sarcastic:

:crazy::what::undecided::disagree::hitwall: