What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Northern Alliance?

They got crushed after Taliban take over while Iran watched and did nothing.

Strategic mistake at the top of leadership that was too busy high fiving over the Americans withdrawing and forgot that Taliban is a fractionalized group of baboons. Taliban attacked Northern Alliance strongholds to force them to disarm.

And yes of course our own military should respond when its soil and territorial integrity is threatened. A border post is Iran’s sovereign territory.

The so-called Northern Alliance whose leader was in league with chief zionist sayan Bernard Henri Levy? Leader whose advisor was openly lending support to Kurdish separatists against Iran? And a formation which would have required massive assistance to be able to withstand the Taleban?

Then what do you see on the video?

Asshaterry at this level? Unbelievable.

I don't see any "storming", which implies taking over or attacking by storm i.e. with overwhelming force. Three lame small arms salvos fired at nobody knows where do not qualify as "storming".

Last edited:
Taliban killed 2 Iranian Border Guards and injured civilians

Not responding to US and Israeli attacks against our soldiers and scientists is one thing, but allowing this is another level

IRI becoming new Qajars

Any normal government in the world would have effectively responded at the first aggression. But this is IR, they will let poor border guard soldiers die while barking about ''crushing US''.

Taliban killed 2 Iranian Border Guards and injured civilians

Not responding to US and Israeli attacks against our soldiers and scientists is one thing, but allowing this is another level

IRI becoming new Qajars

Literally seconds before you conceived this agenda-driven out-of-touch analogy, your friend posted a "Tweet" according to which 12 Taleban troops were killed and 36 others injured. Seems to me that's not quite consistent with "letting this happen" now is it.

By the way, where's the evidence that Iranian authorities "lied" about the identity of the criminals who martyred a border guard last week? Either you can offer something or it means the "Tweet" you shared contained an empty claim.

Last edited:
Can’t believe what the baboons are thinking. Listening to that moronic ignorant taliban commander indicating that Iran is in league with the west behind the scene tells you all anyone needs to know about these ignorant fools.

An appropriate response to these uneducated terrorists is a single overwhelming and mighty armoured push into Afghanistan then signing for peace when we have spanked them enuf.

Literally seconds before you conceived this agenda-driven, ludicrous analogy, your friend posted a "Tweet" according to which 12 Taleban troops were killed and 36 others injured. Seems to me that's not quite consistent with "letting this happen" now is it.

By the way, where's the evidence that an Iranian authorities "lied" about the identity of the criminals who martyred a border guard last week? Either you can offer something or it means you've been spreading disinformation.
What do you think about the Taliban government official claiming that Iran has a ''corrupt'' regime? I am sure you did not miss it.

Uncontrolled factionalism among the Taleban is a commonly held belief. Academics specializing on Afghan politics have questioned it though. I have a source but it's a video of a conference not held in English nor in Persian otherwise I'd have shared it. As in any organization of that scale, a varying views will be featured among the Taleban on given topics, however it's unlikely that a minority faction could successfully provoke war with a neighbor. Anyway, if this is their goal then we will certainly find out soon enough.
if your point is correct, which i can agree with, are these "taliban" attacks on Iran actually ISIS-Khorasan attacks initiated by NATO or/and US?

I agree Taliban in general are ok with Iran, or so i thought, but now it seems some factions are either Pro-US or anti-Iran OR ISIS-K doing these attacks..

What do you think about the Taliban government official claiming that Iran has a ''corrupt'' regime? I am sure you did not miss it.

You on the other hand seem to have missed the follow on news about this character:

I pray we don't have to see another war in our region... god knows we don't need another one. But if worst comes to pass... Iran must be ready.
Sure, but when you combine increase in insecurity in Iran's region, plus Iran's ideology and military strategy and persistence, Iran will probably enter serious military soon, and i've said this before on this forum within the past few years. But Iran's enemies are either bogged down or not at full strength, but they could also act "stupid" due to desperation from their disadvantaged and dysfunctional reality in the region.

You on the other hand seem to have missed the follow on news about this character:

Interesting.

The source you posted is citing itself as a source for the news.

به گزارش سایت دیده بان ایران؛ عبدالحمید خراسانی، فرماندار احمدآبای ولایت پکتیا از سمتش کنار گذاشته شد.

:rofl:

Give official Taliban sources for your claims.

I don't know him, you lie and attack personally as usual, just like your mullah friends occupying and destroying Iran

Saying another user is your friend represents a "personal attack"? What's wrong with the user, do you consider them a disgrace? Why else would you take offense at the suggestion?

Also, politically speaking you're on the same page hence his "like" to your post. This justifies use of the term (political) "friend".

As for lying, you're still to provide evidence for your assertion that Iranian authorities published a deliberately inaccurate statement about the border guard martyred last week. Accusing others of lying without proof represents projection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom