What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

A new Iran-India-Armenia block in the making

Geopolitics is getting more and more interesting by every passing day

can anyone manage this books pdf,

introduction to robotics mechanics and control 4th edition, J. Craig

No Iranian military officials in that video.

And not even the usual diplomatic courtesy of having Iran’s flag next to its representative(s).

I call BS on this video
He's the head of Iranian interests in Saudi or something like that, not a military official. The meeting is real though. It was quite ad hoc - Saudis helped transfer Iranian citizens from Sudan to Saudi then onto Iran. These videos were filmed inside Saudi (there are others inside the plane back to Iran from Jeddah I think). Not having flags in these ad hoc meetings is normal. In more formal settings there will be flags.

Good thread on the impact of Alireza Akbari (I made a thread about him earlier):

He probably single handedly is responsible for the infiltration of Iran's nuclear workers and most sabotage and assassination operations inside Iran. Before his treason, the West thought Fordow was a military storage site not a nuclear site. The discovery of Fordow changed everything for Iran and even led to Russia and China supporting aggressive UNSC resolutions against Iran.

Thanks to Akbari, today Iran's enemies understand all of Iran's 'secret' sites and all the key personnel involved in the nuclear programs. Any notion of an undetected break-out is fantasy and not credible deterrence. Every major nuclear scientist knows they are not safe and can be targeted at any time.

As deputy defence minister and close friends with Fakhrizadeh and Shamkhani, no information would have been off limits to him. No wonder the Israelis were able to follow every breath of Fakhrizadeh with ease.

And then the Russians ultimately had to help Iran identify him! How embarrassing. The name Akbari should become synonymous with shameful treason. He is no less impactful than Eli Cohen in Syria, except he was Iranian!

Can somebody explain to me how IRNA managed to share a tweet with a graphic showing the Iranian and Azerbaijan flags, but instead of the graphic showing 50/50 of each flag as you would expect, they made the Azerbaijan flag bigger than the Iran flag?

The IRI is clearly heavily infiltrated and infested by pan-Turkish traitors.

The IRI is clearly heavily infiltrated and infested by pan-Turkish traitors.

Could as well be negligence in graphic illustration, a rather widespread feature in Iranian journalism.

While we know that politicians like certain members of municipal councils or certain Majles deputies adhere to pan-Turkist ideology and are therefore traitors, the impact of these people should not be exaggerated when it comes to high level decision making on national security.

Here's a great video on the subject by Nadimi:

People whose arguments don't have any validity often have to resort to name calling & labels. I'm more concerned about the welfare of people in Iran than you seem to be You want to pretend like everything in Iran is all fine & dandy when the majority are now living below with poverty line with 50%+ inflation & a completely worthless currency. Your motto is don't think, don't ask any questions. I on the other hand question everything and use logical deduction to reach conclusions. I don't care so much about ideology, but rather results. The current economic situation in Iran is both dire & unsustainable. Whether you want to come to grips with that fact is up to you.

Your tremendous concern for this Russian breakaway is nice. Your hatred for Iran and Iranians not so much.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom