What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So it makes you a traitor if you want a secular government. Good to know.
You must have comprehension issues if that was your inference.

What he actually said was: "Cat 1: Traitors...those who want regime change in Iran with the help from enemies of Iran."

You decided to misrepresent that as including anyone who wants a secular government, which is clearly a major distortion.

We know very well that Torks are donkeys, but thank you for continuing to prove it. Btw do you see many (or any) Iranians interfere in the Torkish donkey forums as consistently as you and your donkey friends do here?

We know very well that Torks are donkeys, but thank you for continuing to prove it. Btw do you see many (or any) Iranians interfere in the Torkish donkey forums as consistently as you and your donkey friends do here?
Not nice dude. They are our neighbors, millions of Iranians have gone there and will do so in the future. Be respectful.

Here we go, i am glad that we agree on something, atleast. So now, what do you think about some of the officials that encourage attacks against these women?

Why are they not held accountable?
What is the point of you coming here and attacking everyone and causing division? If you have stronger arguments you can present them in a civil manner, and people will respond to them in kind. There are many people here who criticise the IRI. If you come and insult everyone like a child then no one will take you seriously. Do better.

Not nice dude. They are our neighbors, millions of Iranians have gone there and will do so in the future. Be respectful.
The irony of this while you insult every Iranian here. But insulting an invading Torke khar for attempting to profit off of your division and insults is where you draw the line. What more can we expect from someone who immediately admitted to being a traitor to Iran.

What is the point of you coming here and attacking everyone and causing division? If you have stronger arguments you can present them in a civil manner, and people will respond to them in kind. There are many people here who criticise the IRI. If you come and insult everyone like a child then no one will take you seriously. Do better.
And this is coming from someone who called Turks ''donkeys'', just 2 posts up.

You guys have no shame, really? How are you able to engage in a civilized conversation if you can not even stand your own countrymen, neighbors etc.

TBH, credit to that hardcore mullah supporter, Salarhaqq, at least he is keeping it respectful kinda.

My favourite basiji is @Muhammed45

Bikhial.

And this is coming from someone who called Turks ''donkeys'', just 2 posts up.

You guys have no shame, really? How are you able to engage in a civilized conversation if you can not even stand your own countrymen, neighbors etc.

Bikhial.
We understand that national pride and unity are not concepts you believe in, and you think Iranians should welcome foreign invaders with flowers, but some of us disagree. If a foreigner comes and tries to incite division we will respond accordingly. But as Iranians we should not throw insults between each other. Not a difficult concept. You just argue and cause division for the sake of it.

We understand that national pride and unity are not concepts you believe in, and you think Iranians should welcome foreign invaders with flowers, but some of us disagree. If a foreigner comes and tries to incite division we will respond accordingly. But as Iranians we should not throw insults between each other. Not a difficult concept. You just argue and cause division for the sake of it.
Ok let's clear some misunderstandings then.

You claim that ''i think'' we should welcome foreign invaders with flowers. Can you quote me where i said that?

I said if there a true and honest opposition (which we do not have at the moment) then getting help from anyone is welcome. It is really not hard to understand mate.

I never insulted other Iranians unless they begin to throw nonsense accusations.

Ok let's clear some misunderstandings then.

You claim that ''i think'' we should welcome foreign invaders with flowers. Can you quote me where i said that?

I said if there a true and honest opposition (which we do not have at the moment) then getting help from anyone is welcome. It is really not hard to understand mate.

I never insulted other Iranians unless they begin to throw nonsense accusations.
You said: "i welcome anyone supporting them in fighting the mullah regime." Unambiguously treasonous and would be recognised as such by any country in the world.

Your insults are here for everyone to see. The fact you insult Iranians 100x then cry when someone responds to a Tork interfering to cause further division among Iranians is very problematic. Do better.

This is the Iranian chill thread, why don't you talk about cool things about being Iranian instead of regime change and calling everyone a false flagging mullah 24/7.

The irony of this while you insult every Iranian here. But insulting an invading Torke khar for attempting to profit off of your division and insults is where you draw the line. What more can we expect from someone who immediately admitted to being a traitor to Iran.
It seems that you are living in a parallel world. You can go ahead and check the posts, you can see zombies ganging up all on fire because i criticize the corrupt mullah regime.

Traitor is someone that can not solve Iran's problems for 50 years yet insists on clinging to power.

You said: "i welcome anyone supporting them in fighting the mullah regime." Unambiguously treasonous and would be recognised as such by any country in the world.

Your insults are here for everyone to see. The fact you insult Iranians 100x then cry when someone responds to a Tork interfering to cause further division among Iranians is very problematic. Do better.

This is the Iranian chill thread, why don't you talk about cool things about being Iranian instead of regime change and calling everyone a false flagging mullah 24/7.
Stop whining mate, you and your false flag friends all ganging up on a single member because he is criticizing the mullah regime is clear for everyone to see.

I guess the supporters of the regime, just like the regime itself are dishonest, agressive and impolite in nature.

Not much to be expected from folks accusing little girls being poisoned by chemical attacks as ''a zionist plot or ''mass hysteria'' eh?

Do better, people are not stupid.

''This is the Iranian chill thread, why don't you talk about cool things about being Iranian instead of regime change and calling everyone a false flagging mullah 24/7.''

That is because you are false flagging. Want to bet that you yourself are not British and/or live in Britain? Same with our ''Anguilian'' friend or that ''Swedish'' guy that popped out of nowhere LMAO.

Last edited:

Dude
Some accounts are not Iranians. Neither secular nor Baha’i or nothing

Don’t waste your time.

It seems that you are living in a parallel world. You can go ahead and check the posts, you can see zombies ganging up all on fire because i criticize the corrupt mullah regime.

Traitor is someone that can not solve Iran's problems for 50 years yet insists on clinging to power.
As I said, this is the Iranian chill thread, why don't you talk about cool things about being Iranian instead of regime change and calling everyone a false flagging mullah 24/7.

If you just post about regime change and how much you hate the mullahs 24/7 then you are no different to some kind of cyber agent / bot with a boring agenda. Do you have anything else to talk about?

As I said, this is the Iranian chill thread, why don't you talk about cool things about being Iranian instead of regime change and calling everyone a false flagging mullah 24/7.

If you just post about regime change and how much you hate the mullahs 24/7 then you are no different to some kind of cyber agent / bot with a boring agenda. Do you have anything else to talk about?
70% of ''chill'' thread is political in nature. From IDF strikes on IRGC to poisoning schoolgirls. You decided today that we should stop talking about these issues? Be consistent.

Imagine an account here made two years ago with zero military contribution.

The only time it gets patriotic is making racist comments against Pakistan in a Pakistani forum .

Little Farsi understanding.

That is not a real military account.

70% of ''chill'' thread is political in nature. From IDF strikes on IRGC to poisoning schoolgirls. You decided today that we should stop talking about these issues? Be consistent.
People mostly discuss Iranian and regional developments, including in a very constructive and critical way at times, but promoting regime change in such an aggressive manner 24/7 is a bit different. Not sure that would be well received in any country's section.

People mostly discuss Iranian and regional developments, including in a very constructive and critical way at times, but promoting regime change in such an aggressive manner 24/7 is a bit different. Not sure that would be well received in any country's section.
I presented a very valid question to regime supporters. You can contribute your own opinion if you like.

And i am not here ''24/7'' as i was not even active in the past few months.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom