What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

USA wants to deploy "A-10" attack aircrafts to deter and target "Shia backed militias" and Iran Quds Force

https://thecradle.co/article-view/2...rike-group-deployment-following-syria-attacks

“We do know that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard [Corps], and specifically their Quds Force — which is a designated terrorist organization — that group there is what we need to be targeting, and targeting them very harshly over time, and that’s exactly what we plan on doing,”
It seems he got very touched by the death of the mercenary in Syria

Mullahs of Iran are back at it again trying to enforce the F*cking hejab rule..They are in a suicide mission to take themselves and the country to hell.:mad::mad:

If such stupid thing happens I be the first to go joint the ranks of traitors of shah supporters..8-)..I will even go visit Israel..lol:woot::woot::woot::woot:

you can have this:View attachment 922903

But you should be allowed to have this one too:
View attachment 922904
I guess I choose the second one..lol:p:

Aryobarzan jaan

No worries. Overal path is smooth.
Random events are getting less and less.

Mullahs of Iran are back at it again trying to enforce the F*cking hejab rule..They are in a suicide mission to take themselves and the country to hell.:mad::mad:

If such stupid thing happens I be the first to go joint the ranks of traitors of shah supporters..8-)..I will even go visit Israel..lol:woot::woot::woot::woot:

View attachment 922904
Eeh Im definitely on the secular side, hijab or no hijab women’s choice my wife, sister and mother wear, my mom at 40, sister 18 and my wife 23. But I do believe in modesty, for a Muslim women you want to wear that outside I believe she should put on a cardigan or something, but the women and girls in my family who live in America wouldn’t go outside like that. Honestly say what you want about American society it’s the reverse here hijab is in and very popular.

View attachment 922904
They are going to increase fuel price , they want to repeat another hejab crack down and terrorize people to not dare to protest ....

Currently our food price ( Iran ) with one of lowest worker wage and fuel price is comparing with western Europe countries , I wonder how much more is gonna increase ....

So Hejab is just an excuse to silence the people...

Look like 80 percentage of eastern Africa came from persian man

'killing all of our best scientists and generals with impunity is all they can do' can this guy hear himself
Their are some who do not value Iranian life, those are the same people who put Fakhrizadeh in an unarmoured Nissan instead of an armoured car.

If one day, Hajizadeh which is a known target is gone, it’ll be a “no biggie”,

View attachment 922904
Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not lol.

But let me tell you, many Iranians fought in Syria, spent billions of dollars in Syria, to prevent them falling into Takfiri hands, where women in Syria are able to be free and dress both in Hijab and in modesty, able to watch football together with men and woman, but in our Islamic Republic it is not allowed are the beaten for Hijab which is optional in Syria, but even husband and wife are separated to watch football.

One can only laugh at the hypocrisy that everyone sees. Go look at street walking in Damascus, women who do not wear hijab still dress modestly, while you will also find chadori women, and you will find more freedom that we fought to protect and continue to fight.

Naturally some believe they can continue to operate in this fashion despite the clear trend & hypocrisy, and their will continue to be riots and deaths among both rioters and security staff that will only intensify with time.

To see the trend, all you have to do is look at 1985 Iran vs 2023 Iran in public videos. Now by 2045 what would it look like? Either they will give up or the country is led straight to civil insurgency and possible war.

Eeh Im definitely on the secular side, hijab or no hijab women’s choice my wife, sister and mother wear, my mom at 40, sister 18 and my wife 23. But I do believe in modesty, for a Muslim women you want to wear that outside I believe she should put on a cardigan or something, but the women and girls in my family who live in America wouldn’t go outside like that. Honestly say what you want about American society it’s the reverse here hijab is in and very popular.
Personally, I think Syria is a good example of what Iran can and would likely work best at to obtain a balance between peoples.

Last edited:
Their are some who do not value Iranian life, those are the same people who put Fakhrizadeh in an unarmoured Nissan instead of an armoured car.

If one day, Hajizadeh which is a known target is gone, it’ll be a “no biggie”,
Israel could assassinate Salami, Hajizadeh, Shamkhani and Khamenei himself and one user here would tell us these are the desperate actions of a regime that can't do anything else and shows the genius and success of Iran's strategic foreign policy. Oh and of course Iran still wouldn't dare to respond to that.

Israel could assassinate Salami, Hajizadeh, Shamkhani and Khamenei himself and one user here would tell us these are the desperate actions of a regime that can't do anything else and shows the genius and success of Iran's strategic foreign policy. Oh and of course Iran still wouldn't dare to respond to that.
It is strange, because everyone I know who is pro-Islamic Republic are frustrated with the lack of determined responses. The lack of deceisive response is a result of WEAKNESS, not of patience.

It is the understanding that we DO NOT have the upper hand in Syria. We are unable to escalate responses. If we did have the upper hand, they would not dare do anything.

It is strange, because everyone I know who is pro-Islamic Republic are frustrated with the lack of determined responses. The lack of deceisive response is a result of WEAKNESS, not of patience.

It is the understanding that we DO NOT have the upper hand in Syria. We are unable to escalate responses. If we did have the upper hand, they would not dare do anything.
Undoubtedly. But what annoys me is not the fact that Israel has qualitative superiority and dominance over Syria but that even our highest ranking officials invent lies to explain this, such as phantom operations that they can't tell us about. If they were real they would be in the news and, additionally, might create deterrence. Neither of those is the case, so logically, they are lying to us.

Undoubtedly. But what annoys me is not the fact that Israel has qualitative superiority and dominance over Syria but that even our highest ranking officials invent lies to explain this, such as phantom operations that they can't tell us about. If they were real they would be in the news and, additionally, might create deterrence. Neither of those is the case, so logically, they are lying to us.

If these phantom responses are real, then it still does not create the necessary cost to deter continuation of strikes. I would say the timing of these operations is odd, but it is actually the norm. Albiet, we are clearly being provoked.

Their are alot of dangers occurring right now, and the Government has decided to add another layer to danger by creating enemies inside the country.

Since they can see the weakness, they will attack harder and harder until we are forced to leave. Today, they have probably done their largest attack since T4, and I believe their is another Iranian death, possibly more.

Since the Islamic Republic is more concerned about self-preservation (even though it has also failed at that), it's responses are muted and unrespectable for the military power it has shown. The deaths of personal in Syria? No biggie, they died for Imam Hossein and are cheaply martyred.

Last edited:
It makes sense..

Why would Government officials and Akhoonds risk attacking Israel or heavily attacking US forces in Syria in response when it risks all the wealth they have acclimated in Europe and Iran. Better to just absorb the deaths of soldiers than to risk their money and lives. Blood is cheap.

Before the IRI ruling elite could think of a phantom response to the last IRGC martyr from only a few days ago, Israel now kills a second IRGC soldier in Syria in three days.

How long until the IRI swears to avenge his death then do nothing until the next time Israel feels like killing Iranians?

Before the IRI ruling elite could think of a phantom response to the last IRGC martyr from only a few days ago, Israel now kills a second IRGC soldier in Syria in three days.
Don't worry, Islamic Iran will do a decisive suicide drone attack to tickle an Israeli owned ship.

Then we will implement strategic patience until they repeat again.

View attachment 922904

They are Needlessly polarizing the country and shooting themselves in the foot.

If you want to fix the morality of the country, start by fixing the economy. powerty leads people to immoral behavior. Make it easier for people to get married and have stable families and you will have a stable society.

Back
Top Bottom