What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Believe i was thinking the same 1 year ago.... You will never know what the future holds for you. So never fall into despair. :)

I'm not sure, i thought your life is hard because of working hard/ studying hard etc... ?

Yeah, and that's why my a$$ is torn :lol::lol::lol:
Do not take it literally , actually it is an idiom in persian language.;)

I have to use past tense right now .

by the way , have you read this : اخبار حوادث و شگفتی ها - اتفاقات عجیب و ترسناک در یک غسالخانه؛مرگ جنجالی دو ایرانی

someone sent us a message today about this , I didn't know to laugh or pity :unsure:
uhhh.... wowwww, this news was very sad and fun at the same time.:laughcry:

Yeah, and that's why my a$$ is torn :lol::lol::lol:
Do not take it literally , actually it is an idiom in persian language.;)

Than, i understand it correctly.

And i said before. :) You are working hard for your future family , your unborn children. To give them a quality life. But if you have a wife-children and still saying this......I don't know. :D

And i said before. :) You are working hard for your future family , your unborn children. To give them a quality life. But if you have a wife-children and still saying this......I don't know. :D

unborn children? :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, but I need to find a wife before having any born or unborn children. That would be the first step.:D;)

future family ?! unborn children ?!

I see myself an old virgin in next 20 years than a family man .

anyway . tel us about the way people get married in your country , Do you have any particular custom or ... ?

future family ?! unborn children ?!

I see myself an old virgin in next 20 years than a family man .

As i said before, i thought i was going to die alone one year ago.. now it's total different. :)

anyway . tel us about the way people get married in your country , Do you have any particular custom or ... ?

Depends.... in more conservative families. Mostly families arranges/ finds bride.

it's called "görücü usülü"

In more modern families, parents don't involve. You met the girl, be boyfriend-girlfriend and if things work out.... you may get married at the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@S00R3NA @rmi5

I have a girl whom i'm serious with......

So here comes the dilemma.

Should i get this or save money for marriage...... :undecided:

Volkswagen_Scirocco_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
get the car :lol::lol::lol:

I really really really want to get it.....:hitwall:

It's 160 hp, superior road handling, cool interior and exterior. But if i get this i can't save much for a year..... engagement and wedding costs a lot.:(

It's 160 hp, superior road handling, cool interior and exterior. But if i get this i can't save much for a year..... engagement and wedding costs a lot.:(
Think about your future,forget the car.:nono:

Can you get a loan for the car?
BTW, have you watched "The Big Bang Theory" TV series?
I remember that once They were talking about video games and Se*, and Sheldon said that video games are much better since you will have improvement and high quality 3D images while there is no improvement in se*. :lol::lol::lol:

:astagh: Do not mislead him buddy, the car is the best option for him.

Big Bro, i'm driving a Golf TSI with 122 hp... I really liked the turbo motor which produce high amount of torque in even low revs. Gearbox is good not to short not to long... can pretty much go head to head even with low tier BMWs......

I can't imagine driving in this baby..... it would be amazing...

Can you get a loan for the car?
BTW, have you watched "The Big Bang Theory" TV series?
I remember that once They were talking about video games and Se*, and Sheldon said that video games are much better since you will have improvement and high quality 3D images while there is no improvement in se*. :lol::lol::lol:

I have to get a loan and could pay back it in one year. But still the problem exists that i can't save much...

Big Bro, i'm driving a Golf TSI with 122 hp... I really liked the turbo motor which produce high amount of torque in even low revs. Gearbox is good not to short not to long... can pretty much go head to head even with low tier BMWs......

I have to get a loan and could pay back it in one year. But still the problem exists that i can't save much...

I think the best solution for you is finding a rich girl, in this case, she can buy the car for you and you can save your money to marry her.

Your future will be a MPV,for the kids.:rofl:

I think the best solution for you is finding a rich girl, in this case, she can buy the car for you and you can save your money for marrying her.

You are genious....... She has a car. When we get married i will sell both mine and her car. So we can get this one. :victory:

no.jpeg

You are genious....... She has a car. When we get married i will sell both mine and her car. So we can get this one. :victory:

Yeah, you can say that it would be romantic if we share a car as well. Then she will agree to sell your cars, and then you can by this beautiful car by that money ;) :lol::lol::lol:

uhhh, poor @Sinan :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom