What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

دو دسته وحشی به جون هم افتادن !

ولی با این وضعيتی که اطرافمون هست و اینهمه تجزیه طلب و وحشی اگه جمهوری اسلامی نباشه هیچی از ایران نمیمونه و از عراق و افغانستان و سوریه و یمن هم به مراتب بدتر میشه

نباید خواب های چندین ساله ی سعودی ها و اسرائیلی ها تعبیر بشه

اینا تو رویاهاشون میبینن که مثل زمان صدام بشه یا مارو مثل یمنی ها و فلسطینی ها به خاک و خون بکشن و هر وقت دلشون خواست بمباران کنن

Last edited:

پول یا مفت ریخت در شکم مراکز فرهنگی حجاب

تمام سازمانهایی که پول فرهنگی گرفتند و تمام پول عفاف و حجاب حوزه کی رو محجبه کرد

آخرش باید با چماق کار فرهنگی حجاب کرد
لا اقل پول رو بدید به اون یکی مستحق تر یا پلیس

پول یا مفت ریخت در شکم مراکز فرهنگی حجاب

تمام سازمانهایی که پول فرهنگی گرفتند و تمام پول عفاف و حجاب حوزه کی رو محجبه کرد

آخرش باید با چماق کار فرهنگی حجاب کرد
لا اقل پول رو بدید به اون یکی مستحق تر یا پلیس
یه اقليت چند هزار نفری که روسری شونو برمیدارن کل جامعه نیستن

Last edited:

Ukraine war: Putin not bluffing about nuclear weapons, EU says​

• Published
      15 hours ago
Related Topics
Vladimir Putin
IMAGE SOURCE,SHUTTERSTOCK
Image caption,
Russia's president made a thinly veiled threat this week he could use nuclear weapons
The EU must take Vladimir Putin's threats he could use nuclear weapons in the conflict in Ukraine seriously, the bloc's foreign policy chief has said.
Josep Borrell told the BBC's Lyse Doucet that the war had reached a "dangerous moment".
His remarks come as Russia begins a partial mobilisation and moves to annex four regions of Ukraine.
Mr Putin has faced setbacks on the battlefield, with his forces pushed back by a Ukrainian counter-offensive.
"Certainly it's a dangerous moment because the Russian army has been pushed into a corner, and Putin's reaction - threatening using nuclear arms - it's very bad," Mr Borrell said.
Seven months since Russia's invasion of Ukraine began, analysts agree that President Putin's forces are on the back foot, but he said a "diplomatic solution" must be reached, one that "preserves the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine".

"Otherwise, we can finish the war, but we will not have peace, and we will have another war," he said.
In a rare address to the nation earlier this week, Mr Putin said his country had "various weapons of destruction" and would "use all the means available to us", adding: "I'm not bluffing."

"When people say it is not a bluff, you have to take them seriously," Mr Borrell said.
In the same speech President Putin announced the call-up of 300,000 Russians who have done compulsory military service, sparking protests and reports of people fleeing the country to avoid being sent to the front line.
It comes after a rapid counter-offensive in which Ukraine says it took more than 8,000 sq km (3,088 sq miles) back from Russian forces.
Now self-styled referendums on joining Russia are being held in four occupied regions. Ukraine has denounced these as annexation attempts, and reported that armed Russian soldiers are going door-to-door collecting votes.

line

Analysis box by Lyse Doucet, chief international correspondent

Ukraine has dominated this year's UN General Assembly as this costly war drags on with no clear sense of a way out. Europe's foreign policy chief was surprisingly blunt and visibly pained.
He shared the anxious lament he was hearing everywhere he went. From friends on holiday, to leaders from around the world attending the UN General Assembly this week, they were all asking him when this war would end. "Stop this war, I can't pay my electricity bill," was, he regretted, a common refrain.
Mr Borrell was willing to say in public what many express in private - that Europe and its allies were struggling to control the narrative in this war as Russia spins the view that European sanctions against Russia were to blame for this suffering.
But Moscow's new and worrying threats, including a thinly-veiled nuclear one, are also concentrating minds. Most Western leaders, including Mr Borrell, are still categorical about the need to stay the course in a conflict with many far-reaching consequences, most of all for Ukraine, but many others too.
line

Mr Borrell dismissed concerns that the EU's arms supplies were running low, and said it must continue providing military support to Ukraine, as well as applying economic sanctions against President Putin and his allies and conducting diplomatic activity.
He admitted that the rising cost of energy prices caused by the conflict was a matter of concern.

"People in my country tell me the price of the gas means we cannot continue working, we cannot continue making my business run," the Spanish politician said, adding he had heard similar concerns from leaders from Africa, South America and Southeast Asia.
Mr Borrell called on President Putin to play his part in reaching a negotiated solution, saying "in order to dance the tango, you need two".
"Everybody who has gone to Moscow, to the Kremlin to talk to Putin, they came back with the same answer, 'I [Putin] have military objectives, and if I don't get these military objectives I will continue the fight.' This is certainly a worrisome direction, but we have to continue to support Ukraine," he said.

your rah rah Iran moment.
My rah rah moment? What are you talking about?
They were tearing down Solemani posters the night Iran shot down the civilian airline. Or was that hijab related as well?
No that after 40 years of shoving Islam down peoples throats. When you make Soleimani the post boy for Islam, and then shove Islam down peoples throats, no shit they will turn against those very people. Instead of allowing the freedom for Iranians to find Islam on their own personal level.
I am saying things must be done in a correct manner. If every time someone burns tires and sets fire to police stations you appease then the next riots will be because of economy (too late gas riots) or for another social issue. Eventually it will be for removal of religion or the Islamic republic itself. Then what will you do when the liberals make up most of parliament? This is what I mean things must be done in correct manner.

I support a referendum for voluntary hijab. Give it 5-10 years then another one for voluntary mantoe if all goes well.
lol the Islamic Republic not conceding on some topics will lead to civil war, forget about removal of religion or Islamic republic itself. Half the society is hates the other half, extreme polarization, and generational differences based on ideological lines. A chadori women and a roosari women will never ever, can have a relationship because it has become a low-trust society, no one knows if that chadori woman is a agent. This is how the actual society of Iran is.

Everyone knows these religious problems will pull the country to civil war, not economics. When the IR does not comproise for a large segemen of their population what do you expect? When bi-gheyrat people beat peoples women, daughters and wives for dress code, and refuses to compromise what do you think they will feel regarding Islam, the IR and it's heros which would include Soleimani. When women do not have equal rights compared to men, and their is refusal to compromise, do you think people will tolerate this forever? Are you that blind?

You think they won't hate the regime when they get a fine (penalty) for their clothing. Solving economic problems (which is not easy under sanctions) will not calm people down over these issues, instead the easily solvable problems like social rules should be pursued when it is unlikely economical problems can be solved.

What you're proposing will never be done, because their is refusal to compromise, only after significant rebellion they might. they'd rather rule with Iron fist and hope it doesn't lead to battle on the streets.

You guys act like Liberal Americans that want to defund the police because statistically speaking out of tens of thousands arrests a handful of people died during them.
Damn dude, sorry for asking Police not to shoot people in the face during the riots. Apologies for this outlandish request. Only a Bi-namoos person can say something like this. Can you show me were it is fine for dozens of people to be shot in protests, can you show me in America where they shoot people in a protest, or where in America they beat peoples women because of their clothing. Then you act like we are "liberals" because people are upset about this VERY UNIQUE problems this country is experiancing, only somewhat comparable to the most corrupt African countries.

How many times has Iranian dress code police arrested people in last 5 years? Let’s say tens of thousands. How many known cases of deaths have there been? 1? 5? 10?

You need to punish the officers not the entire government. Would be like punishing Congress for a police officer getting trigger happy in the USA. It’s absurd

You think Mahsa's death is the problem? How out of touch you are with the average citizen. No it is the tens of thousands of stories of women who have terrible and brutal experiences not OVER CRIME, but for the crime of their clothing. They did not fight, they did not steal, they did not kill, but they are harrassed and beaten for their clothing. If you have Iranian friends that are girls you'd hear the stories.

Go look at the footage where Mahsa collapsed, look at the dozens of women that are there every single day picked up and put in these vans in that one detention center. You do the math at how many women have been taken to these detention centers for their clothing per year. I have no problem with the American style of police which only a handful of mistakes are made, but don't at all compare the system of justice in Iran with America's. This is a clash of civilizations that money won't fix. Relaxing social rules even alittle would help a more balanced approach to these clash of civilizations.

Dare I say it, Bin Salman has adopted this approach by relaxing some of these rules because he can see the direction of the wind, and allowed more freedoms to women gradually, The IR will not do this. Don't get me wrong I would be pleased if they took this approach but we know they won't. .

Last edited:

همیشه تو همین مایه بوده
تعهد و تخصص با هم

وقتی بزرگتر بشن و مهاجرت کنن چقدرش میمونه خدا داند

یکی از آن روحانیون امجد گوراز بود که قرار بود نسل تیزهوش را متعهد کند

ولی خوب گراز بود

اعلامیه اکراین

این پهپادها منزجر کننده به نظر می رسند
از همه می خواهیم تا پایان زنگ هشدار در پناهگاه بمانند و اگر صدای وزوز شنیدید یا خود پهپاد را دیدید، بهتر است پنهان شوید.
در پاسخ به این سوال که چرا پهپادها سعی می کنند از سلاح های کوچک ساقط کنند - متاسفانه اندازه و ارتفاع پرواز آنها به سیستم های پدافند هوایی اجازه نمی دهد آنها را به موقع شناسایی کنند، بنابراین بلافاصله پس از تماس بصری آنها را ساقط می کنند.

If no reform happens, many of such funerals will follow and many pro government demonstrations and playing victim will follow as well. It's a cycle, will repeat itself every 1-2 year and polarization and distrust will grow in society. PressTV can make many shows in future as well and interview mothers of killed police or basij members who blame the other party. So even security forces have become puppets in this clerical/akhoondi game.

My rah rah moment? What are you talking about?

No that after 40 years of shoving Islam down peoples throats. When you make Soleimani the post boy for Islam, and then shove Islam down peoples throats, no shit they will turn against those very people. Instead of allowing the freedom for Iranians to find Islam on their own personal level.

lol the Islamic Republic not conceding on some topics will lead to civil war, forget about removal of religion or Islamic republic itself. Half the society is hates the other half, extreme polarization, and generational differences based on ideological lines. A chadori women and a roosari women will never ever, can have a relationship because it has become a low-trust society, no one knows if that chadori woman is a agent. This is how the actual society of Iran is.

Everyone knows these religious problems will pull the country to civil war, not economics. When the IR does not comproise for a large segemen of their population what do you expect? When bi-gheyrat people beat peoples women, daughters and wives for dress code, and refuses to compromise what do you think they will feel regarding Islam, the IR and it's heros which would include Soleimani. When women do not have equal rights compared to men, and their is refusal to compromise, do you think people will tolerate this forever? Are you that blind?

You think they won't hate the regime when they get a fine (penalty) for their clothing. Solving economic problems (which is not easy under sanctions) will not calm people down over these issues, instead the easily solvable problems like social rules should be pursued when it is unlikely economical problems can be solved.

What you're proposing will never be done, because their is refusal to compromise, only after significant rebellion they might. they'd rather rule with Iron fist and hope it doesn't lead to battle on the streets.

Damn dude, sorry for asking Police not to shoot people in the face during the riots. Apologies for this outlandish request. Only a Bi-namoos person can say something like this. Can you show me were it is fine for dozens of people to be shot in protests, can you show me in America where they shoot people in a protest, or where in America they beat peoples women because of their clothing. Then you act like we are "liberals" because people are upset about this VERY UNIQUE problems this country is experiancing, only somewhat comparable to the most corrupt African countries.

You think Mahsa's death is the problem? How out of touch you are with the average citizen. No it is the tens of thousands of stories of women who have terrible and brutal experiences not OVER CRIME, but for the crime of their clothing. They did not fight, they did not steal, they did not kill, but they are harrassed and beaten for their clothing. If you have Iranian friends that are girls you'd hear the stories.

Go look at the footage where Mahsa collapsed, look at the dozens of women that are there every single day picked up and put in these vans in that one detention center. You do the math at how many women have been taken to these detention centers for their clothing per year. I have no problem with the American style of police which only a handful of mistakes are made, but don't at all compare the system of justice in Iran with America's. This is a clash of civilizations that money won't fix. Relaxing social rules even alittle would help a more balanced approach to these clash of civilizations.

Dare I say it, Bin Salman has adopted this approach by relaxing some of these rules because he can see the direction of the wind, and allowed more freedoms to women gradually, The IR will not do this. Don't get me wrong I would be pleased if they took this approach but we know they won't. .
20220925_101246.jpg

Mr bone saw and his father are killing yemenis for 8 years

Not to mention how much they pay for terrorism around the world

cq5dam.thumbnail.768.768.png

Last edited:
تو انتخابات که رئیسی حدود ۶۰٪ رای آورد و همت اصلاح طلب ۸٪

این دواعش که آدم زنده رو میسوزونن و به دختران تجاوز میکنن ۰.۰۰۰۰۱٪ جامعه هم نیستن و به لطف رسانه های فارسی زبان غربی تا الان دارن به کاراشون ادامه میدن

Last edited:
If no reform happens, many of such funerals will follow and many pro government demonstrations and playing victim will follow as well. It's a cycle, will repeat itself every 1-2 year and polarization and distrust will grow in society. PressTV can make many shows in future as well and interview mothers of killed police or basij members who blame the other party. So even security forces have become puppets in this clerical/akhoondi game.
I would also like to add that these protests, riots etc are directly the result of the passiveness of IR regarding national security matters. For many years we have let Azarbaijan build up its zionist enclave and run riot across and into our mainland. Not to mention the passiveness shown by IR with regards to the continuous strikes in Syria and in the mainland. On top of that the people do not see any result in the country's fight against the Americans and the Israelis, not only there are no results but the situation of the country is also worsening. If there is no foreign fight, there is nothing to rally about and the focus is going to shift to domestic affairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom