What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I visit every active thread but reply if it has anything to do with Pakistan.

But you a bangali will visit every thread and reply on only Iranian threads.
Its that you are either false flagger indian or some bangali folk who is brainwashed by mullahs to serve other countries instead of thinking and proposing solutions for the progress of your own country.
So at least you should not talk about self respect related issues as you have no self respect.
I am a bengali folk with persian blood and spirit who was brainwashed by mullahs to be fiercely loyal to the iranian state. Thats me, im just another product of brainwash. Just an Iranian puppet but i openly admit it and im glad about it. Gotta give u credit for making the right guess. What about you Mr. Keyboard?

Btw imagine having a country which is doing so much better than the county it was a part of once. Feels so good u know. To be so much better in every way than the big brother and then end up becoming the bigger brother. Thats Bangladesh. Doesnt it hurt u ?

Intresting you must have had a time machine because records of the Persians empires administrative policies are few and far in between. If your source is Cyrus Cylinder than you might as well be quoting from ancient times version of Fox News....propaganda. Royal accounts and tablets are very unreliable as they seek to portray governments in favorable light. Persia was no exception to this, what actually took place across the empire could have been very different.

How would Cyrus know where slaves were used? A simple message would take weeks if not months to arrive depending on where it was coming from. Cyrus likely inherited the Babylon practice of slavery when he conquered them and absorption of theirs laws and practices. Though a definitive conclusion either way can’t be made or at least I haven’t come across it.

Cyrus cylinder is similar to other cylinder from antiquities mainly propaganda.

The fact is Persian society on issue of abolishment of slavery or proponent of slavery is unknown, their simply isn’t enough recovered data. Greeks wrote about Persians, but official accounts are limited to some documents and tablets from Persepolis. Not enough to generate a clear consensus on what was going on across the empire during that time.

We know much more about Greeks and Romans than we do about Persian society.
Please don’t get discouraged by all the laughter Ignatius. BTW, where’s the other more subtle Immortal?

I can't believe you're writing this rubbish. Cyrus the Great was a genius 2 millenium ahead of his time in terms of his outlook on the world. The Jews were all freed by Cyrus as well as many others. At one point 60% of the worlds population lived under Persian rule, in a multi ethnic empire with human rights. Even the UN considers the Cyrus cylinder the first universal declaration of human rights. You should be ashamed of yourself as an Iranian spouting this nonsense about our great founder. Vagheaan khejalab vekesh as khodet.

Don’t get emotional. The debate wasn’t about Cyrus or his accomplishments, the debate was strictly confined to the following:

But the Romans and Greeks were largely slave owners

In stark contrast, Cyrus the great freed slaves everywhere he went which was completely mind blowing and unheard of back then.

Most of antiquity was a slave oriented society. The claim that slavery didn’t exist at all during the Persian empire has no proof. The Cyrus Cylinder is a royal documentation. When Cyrus conquered Babylon, he conquered a largely slave oriented society. To think that they would abandon that is utopian thinking.

There are ways around the thorny issue of slavery, Europeans called it indentured servitude in the 1600-1700s.

To your point we know Romans and Greeks had slaves because there a lot of evidence of it outside of royal documentation (ship manifests, ancient receipts, scholars, etc).

The preponderance of evidence of what happened after Cyrus’ cylinder on the issue of slavery as part of economic society is unknown. There is not much supporting documentation. Unless we are strictly talking about the freeing of Jews.

P.S. your Canadian Farsi is terrible :coffee:

Last edited:
It's not their domain, despite what the Euros like to think, the world isn't theirs. Like I said they aggressively conquered and committed genocide against the native nations who the land belongs to.

You say this as you continue to live on stolen land by colonials in America and pay taxes to one of those genocidial Empires you alluded to earlier. So clearly you aren’t too affected by this :coffee:

This list conveniently leaves off the majority of European colonial genocides such as the Belgian genocide in the Congo, the British genocide in Bengal, or the French genocide in Algeria.

I guess if we're defining genocide as something only non-whites and Nazis (apparently an exception to otherwise benevolent European civilization) can do then you would be right. Aimé Cesaire puts it perfectly, the true crime of the Holocaust wasn't that they did but who they did it to. The did to Europeans what had been reserved only for their colonial subjects.

You completely missed the point. Which is the list shows that genocide isn’t something exclusive to Whites namely colonial powers. It’s happened across the world.

Propensity for Genocide is not determined by ones skin color, but by who has power. It just so happens that Europeans (and by extent Americans) have held most of the power in modern human history.

We have seen flashes of genocide in Middle East when one side has significant power over other groups:

Ottomans genocide of Armenians
ISIS genocide of Iraqi/Azadis/Kurds/Syrians
Saudi Arabia genocide of Yemenis

Significant Power over others can lead to genocide wether the person that holds power is German, English, Japanese, Turkish, Iranian, etc.

So to your Holocaust example Nazi Party held huge power over Jewish citizens and even most of Europe due to its war machine at the time. But hatred of Jews is hardly a facist European original thought. It dates back as far as Ancient Egypt when they were treated as slaves.

As for why Facisim started in Europe, it’s quite simple: Middle Eastern society was still largely monarchy based as was Asia’s two major countries...Japan and China...with Puyi being the last emperor of China circa WW2. So the political governance system in these regions couldn’t give rise to Facism in such environments. This oversimplifies by excluding the importance of the brutality of WWI on European countries and their society which helped shape the thought processes that would lead to rise facism.

What's the motive?

The stabbings on Tuesday followed a separate attack targeting clerics earlier this week. On Sunday, two Sunni clerics were shot to death in a mosque in the northern town of Gonbad Kavus. Authorities did not offer a motive for that incident, either.

Ironically this comes as @SalarHaqq demonstrated how much more peaceful Iranian crime is in relation to Western gun infested crime.

I will say my times in Iran being out late it is as safe as any Western country to some extent. But you need to be very vigilant of thieves with knives. My cousin was attacked by some in a highly coordinated attack where a thief posed as a taxi driver.

Hope these Moslem Iranian people would be arrested and punished according to the law as same as perpetrator.

Sure thing. And if you pay attention to what it is I was responding to, you'll notice my sole purpose was to show that many Iranians do care about the safety of their ulema and won't take attacks on them lightly.

- - - - -

Ironically this comes as @SalarHaqq demonstrated how much more peaceful Iranian crime is in relation to Western gun infested crime.

With a murder rate less than half that of the USA, Iran at 83 million inhabitants will still record more than one homicide per day. So on any day of the week, there'll be reports about killings. Doesn't mean Iran isn't safer than America by a large stretch, which it definitely is.

Also, this incident could be different from ordinary crime. Could be a terrorist attack, religiously or politically motivated. Maybe provocations by the Biden regime to pressure Iran into accepting a nuclear deal, maybe usual zionist-backed destabilization attempts, etc.

But at any rate, a very rare occurrence in Iran, even compared to most western countries. During the height of "I"SIS attacks, Iran was hit less often and less massively than France, the UK and other such places.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom