What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Lukashenko has warned France and Germany that if they station nuclear weapons in the neighboring countries of Belarus, Belarus will again become a nuclear state. Even Lukashenko gets it.

Last edited:
This is a long lasting thread. I don't want to post on a thread that is going to get shadowed away, this information I am posting I want the thread to exist in 2035, not be old dead thread that cannot be accessed by Italian Partisans.

Could some anti-Chabad/Netanyahu Iranians bump this post often when Italy is occupied by Russian Chabad Zionist soldiers.

Message to future resistance to the Russian occupation of the former EU and the former nation known as Italy, dear fellow Italians. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the cia took over the Kremlin with Yeltsin. The cia has been for decades allied with the Russian Mafia (who are backers of Vladimir Putin and succesors) and the cia is alled with the Chabad-Lubavitch (who are the backers of Vladimir Putin). The bush cia are traitors to Europe, seeking the end of the EU via Vladimir Putin invasion of the EU.

I am warning you about this, to not have your partisans be under the thumb of the cia. The cia works with Putin and successors of Putin. Don't organize any freedom resistance in Italy or Europe for the liberation of Italy from Russian occupation soldiers with the help of the cia. The cia would sell you out. Resist Putin in the shadows with fellow patriots of Italy. Don't let the cia know of your organization structure, bases, personnel, and other vital classified information.

This is a long lasting thread. I don't want to post on a thread that is going to get shadowed away, this information I am posting I want the thread to exist in 2035, not be old dead thread that cannot be accessed by Italian Partisans.

Could some anti-Chabad/Netanyahu Iranians bump this post often when Italy is occupied by Russian Chabad Zionist soldiers.

Message to future resistance to the Russian occupation of the former EU and the former nation known as Italy, dear fellow Italians. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the cia took over the Kremlin with Yeltsin. The cia has been for decades allied with the Russian Mafia (who are backers of Vladimir Putin and succesors) and the cia is alled with the Chabad-Lubavitch (who are the backers of Vladimir Putin). The bush cia are traitors to Europe, seeking the end of the EU via Vladimir Putin invasion of the EU.

I am warning you about this, to not have your partisans be under the thumb of the cia. The cia works with Putin and successors of Putin. Don't organize any freedom resistance in Italy or Europe for the liberation of Italy from Russian occupation soldiers with the help of the cia. The cia would sell you out. Resist Putin in the shadows with fellow patriots of Italy. Don't let the cia know of your organization structure, bases, personnel, and other vital classified information.

If you are really Italian,i want to say "Thank you Italy" for selling us CAMM-ER defence system.

Sorry for off topic post.

Comparing BM production to Automobile is absurd. One is mass production on an assembly line. The other is mostly manual labor assembly with meticulous quality control measures along the whole assembly stage.

Both require a general basic set of technical and managerial skills for large scale industrial manufacturing, despite the obvious differences between the two commodities and their production techniques. Of course automobiles will involve a higher degree of automation in the assembly stage, hence why I proposed a one to one-thousand equivalence between respective production rates.

But mass production has existed since the 19th century industrial revolution when there was no such thing as robotization and levels of automation used to be incomparably weaker. Division of labor and maximum achievable degree of automation in the procurement of components - which are much fewer in a ballistic missile than in a fighter jet, are avenues towards establishing BM mass production lines, by which we mean average manufacturing capacities of between 1.5 to 2 per day for a country like Iran, once it decides to allocate the needed funds to the project.

The user I was replying to stated that if lost in combat, a fighter jet can quickly be replaced. Everything cited in the above quote about manual labor and quality control measures in BM production holds true even more for a fighter jet, whose degree of complexity is many times that of a ballistic missile, and which incorporates a much greater quantity of technology-intensive components.

Today some manufacturers are introducing 3D-printed rocket engines.

https://3dprintingindustry.com/news...ed-rocket-engines-with-spac3d-project-192717/

The US regime only recently admitted that Iran is in possession of several thousands of BM's. They say 5.000, I say 20.000 or even 50.000. It's obvious to me that if Iran could produce 5.000, it could as well produce several times that number; there's no evidence to the contrary, but there's ample hard evidence that the Pentagon and other US institutions have an excessive record of (deliberately) minimizing the production capability of Iranian defence industries.

Anyone seriously believing that the 5.000 figure cited by the Pentagon isn't considerably lower than reality is simply deluding themselves. Let's not forget that up until the Pentagon's partial confession, hypothetical figures peddled by US think tanks and scholars were beyond ridiculous, with estimates in the range of "150" or so MRMB's and "25" TEL's. Why not simply go with these while we're at it, not too long ago they were considered realistic by those who believe everything the US says.

Not even China has that many tactical BMs and they mass produce anything and everything.

Because their defence doctrine is different from Iran's. They don't mass produce that many tactical BM's simply because their doctrine does not call for that many and hence they never even attempted it, that's all. This comparison therefore can't be meaningful.

320 missiles didn’t do much to Ukraine. So those here thinking 320 missiles will somehow disable Saudi Arabia/UAE/Qatar are on crack.

One cannot submit an across-the-board analogy like this without clarifying fundamental background parameters such as:

What are the political aims behind Russia's current military operation in Ukraine versus those Iran would be pursuing in a war scenario against Saudi Arabia / UAE / Qatar (and what scenario would that be)?

What's the precise mission Moscow has allocated to its ballistic missile force in the current context, and what function would they be fulfilling in Iranian hands under the considered scenario?

I am yet to see a credible assessment as to how Russian BM's in the present conflict are supposed to have fallen short of the exact objectives they were meant to accomplish, as compared to, say Russian use of air power.

Last edited:
People are swift in calling for Iranian nukes but nukes will actually limit Iranian options. If Iran launches a ballistic now, Israel doesn't launch it's own nukes after detecting it. If Iran acquires nukes every launch that has not been notified of before will be considered a nuclear threat and who knows where things will go from there. The better option is for Iran to make nuclear warhead without any testing, if it's possible at all, and put in place a system like the Russian Dead Hand, where these missiles are launched automatically if certain conditions are fulfilled.
In presence of Nukes, conflict will not start at first place

One innocent question. Russia is your ally and is fighting alongside you in Syria. They have taken your side too in other issues then why don't you offer fifth generation fighter plane Qaher to them when they are at war.. Are they still not in production ? Can Khomeini sahab issue a fatwa to defend Russia against West ? I swear there are my honest questions and I am not trolling. I want Russia to stay powerful rather than a Unipolar world.

One innocent question. Russia is your ally and is fighting alongside you in Syria. They have taken your side too in other issues then why don't you offer fifth generation fighter plane Qaher to them when they are at war.. Are they still not in production ? Can Khomeini sahab issue a fatwa to defend Russia against West ? I swear there are my honest questions and I am not trolling. I want Russia to stay powerful rather than a Unipolar world.
I think better idea would be for Iran to spend the $$$ funds and donate some portable toilets and some food to your country ..after all Iranians always look after destitute people in shithole places...

I think better idea would be for Iran to spend the $$$ funds and donate some portable toilets and some food to your country ..after all Iranians always look after destitute people in shithole places...

Dude, he's obviously a Pakistani false flagging as a Tamil indian seperatist 😂, he's radicalized by wahabism. Don't mind Wahabis, in general. They'll say Allah Akbar, boom. So, they generally have a short time left on this planet for them, let them enjoy while they are here, don't bother feeding trolls.

Dude, he's obviously a Pakistani false flagging as a Tamil indian seperatist 😂, he's radicalized by wahabism. Don't mind Wahabis, in general. They'll say Allah Akbar, boom. So, they generally have a short time left on this planet for them, let them enjoy while they are here, don't bother feeding trolls.
I think he is a "juice"..my juice detector identified him as such..lol

by which we mean average manufacturing capacities of between 1.5 to 2 per day for a country like Iran, once it decides to allocate the needed funds to the project.

Iran is more likely right now building 2 a WEEK. And you are saying 2 fully assembled missiles A DAY? Not happening, especially solid fuel.

Neither is Iran’s liquid/solid fuel engine daily production rate at 2 engines.

Yearly Iranian missile production might be 75-100 at best in current environment. Don’t see any indications of 10,000 a year production or even 5,000 or even 2,500.

Again 2000-2010 was early a Shahab-3 models production using less reliable guidance system less reliable alloys, and less reliable engine production.

Iran really has been producing missiles at a higher rate for maybe 8 years.

So the million dollar question is how many missiles can Iran build in 8 years? Like I said even 8,000 would be very optimistic

Of course remember in 1980 how US/British fed Iraq latest satellite imagery of Iranian positions and gave Precursors of chemical weapon ingredients to Iraq?

They are funneling tons of arms into Ukraine thru the West.

Just goes to show you how impressive Israeli Intelligence aparatus is. They are constantly hitting Iranian weapons shipments in Syria. Russia is severely behind in the air power and real time intelligence gathering capability. It’s allowing Ukraine to inflict casualties.

This current war reminds me of Israel-HZ 06 war. Israel was getting so embarrassed that they started demolishing cities (classic Israeli doctrine) because they didn’t have an answer for HZ style warfare and underestimated their opponent.

Hasn't the recent pace of Israeli strikes gone down or have been somewhat stifled by Russian/Syria joint patrols near the Golan?

I did talk to some Syrian-conflict Twitter analyst (actual Syrians) who had said that the lion-share of IDF strikes in Syria only affect SAA whilst Iranian arms shipments and supplies largely/mostly get to where they need to go. At least that is what he had said.

Agreed, this war either is going to get WAY MORE destructive or the Russians outright fail to complete their objectives and they are kicked out with their tails in between their legs..... I'm just... this is absolutely bizarre.
Iran needs a large number of jets so budget is a concern here. And nothing Iran can acquire will be able to counter USAF.

Respectfully disagree, I think that if the IRIAF were to acquire a size-able chunk of modern jet fighters of which the selection is only limited to Su-35 and maybe some high end Chinese fighters like the J-20 or J-31 (almost surely never going to sell). They would be able to adequately use them in defense of Iranian air-space since that's where the concern is highest to begin with. I don't think Iranian air-force commanders want to outright engage USAF wherever they can. Just where they think they can succeed the most whilst protecting critical state assets.

But you're absolutely correct. The budget of the Artesh, especially the air-fore is practically non-existent so any talks or rumors of Iran acquiring a sizable amount of modern-fighters is dubious at best.

@TheImmortal Correctly brought up how Iran hasn't been able to secure any large defense contracts up until now and we're still waiting...

Iran is more likely right now building 2 a WEEK. And you are saying 2 fully assembled missiles A DAY? Not happening, especially solid fuel.

Yearly Iranian missile production might be 75-100 at best in current environment. Don’t see any indications of 10,000 a year production or even 5,000 or even 2,500.

Again 2000-2010 was early a Shahab-3 models production using less reliable guidance system less reliable alloys, and less reliable engine production.

So the million dollar question is how many missiles can Iran build in 8 years? Like I said even 8,000 would be very optimistic
Dude, stop wasting your time trying to convince @SalarHaqq
He won't get convinced. He understands that he's wrong, but he somehow feels obliged to continue his irrational arguments which go completely against logic.

He wants to compare missile production to automobile industry. Why wouldn't he compare it to the production of fighter jets? At least the industries are more similar. How many Kowsars have been produced after 4 years? The fourth one will be completed next year.

Even 10,000 missiles would not protect Iran in a prolonged war. And by prolonged, I mean anything lasting more than a few months. And after our missile inventory runs out, we'll be left incredibly vulnerable to any offending force unless we purchase jet fighters from abroad. Even used jet fighters is a better option than leaving the IRIAF in this miserable situation.

For the record, I am not saying that our missile production rate should be compared to our failure to produce fighter jets, but I am just trying to state that Salar's comparison is flawed and irrelevant.

Last edited:

The logistics of ~8,000! ballistic missiles is insane.

I've always brought storage and upkeep. These aren't Grad rockets or small ordinance. They're gigantic missiles that require immense amounts of room and safety protocols to take care of them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom