What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

~

Candidates election results only tomorrow.

But the real results are not who gets elected which seem predetermined. But the turnout. How many people would bother to vote at all.

State-linked Iranian Student Polling Agency , has estimated turnout will be around 40%.

Just for comparison , in the 2009 protest elections , 85% voted.

Apathy greets Iran presidential vote dominated by hard-liner

this toilet paper is your source?

6 more weeks of this disastrous Rouhani team and then watch out...bright days coming soon ..iran will be back in the hands of true patriots.
Ps:Enemies already sweating ...a new sheriff will be in town..

Last edited:
6 more weeks of this disastrous Rouhani team and then watch out...bright days coming soon ..iran will be back in the hands of true patriots.
Ps:Enemies already sweating ...a new sheriff will be in town..

Iran still going back to nuclear deal. Don’t expect major changes.

Raisi will need to push heavy economic reform and crack down on corruption or else it will be same old same old.

More funds toward military and possible more satellite launches and military sensitive project unveilings.

But the core issues of the republic...terrible ease of business, high corruption, and economic reform are still likely to go unanswered.

Remember Toman actually continued to drop AFTER the JCPOA. So while the JCPOA will help expand Iran’s coffers.....2-3% growth for a 400B is anemic. That’s good for a super power like the US, but Iran needs growth in the 6%+ and even double digits if it wishes to rapidly transform into a industrialized nation on par with the West. And the only way you achieve that is major economic reforms and corruption crackdown while also passing major infrastructure projects.

Iran still going back to nuclear deal. Don’t expect major changes.

Raisi will need to push heavy economic reform and crack down on corruption or else it will be same old same old.

More funds toward military and possible more satellite launches and military sensitive project unveilings.

But the core issues of the republic...terrible ease of business, high corruption, and economic reform are still likely to go unanswered.

Remember Toman actually continued to drop AFTER the JCPOA. So while the JCPOA will help expand Iran’s coffers.....2-3% growth for a 400B is anemic. That’s good for a super power like the US, but Iran needs growth in the 6%+ and even double digits if it wishes to rapidly transform into a industrialized nation on par with the West. And the only way you achieve that is major economic reforms and corruption crackdown while also passing major infrastructure projects.
As I read more and more about iranian economy I see what wrong policies this aaRouhani government did..

Examples: iran currency depreciation was mostly because they printed money and jcpoa had minimum impact on it.

They stoped housing construction all together..and we all know how much economic activity a single house can create...all the fridges and washing machines and etc that comes with a house being built.
They also had many hidden agreement to kill programs such as space activities..

Let's hope new guy will have a much better team...I hope he gets Mohammad and neekzad as part of his team...I hear one million houses per year...that will be fantastic activity.

These Indian kon nashor bullshiters of this channel really agitate me here, Now i as an Iranian demand that the Islamic Revaluation to be exported to India asap, Time to make India Muslim again.

These Indian kon nashor bullshiters of this channel really agitate me here, Now i as an Iranian demand that the Islamic Revaluation to be exported to India asap, Time to make India Muslim again.
Leave them alone...They are trying to prove loyalty to their new "saheb"... This is not their fault....the British tweaked their DNA to be subservient to the white man. They are just doing what is expected of them....

Indian official policy towards Iran is very soft. The moment their foreign policy takes the tone of their internet trolls is the time to make an Indian Hezbollah and ruin their state.

They have never been your friends, only pretended to be. Hindus are some of the worst enemies of Muslims just like the Jews. You can see the deep friendship between Israel and India.

India is the worst failed state right now. Look at how Covid annihilated them. It's sad. They begged the west to change the name of the Indian variant to Delta variant. Meanwhile China has vaccinated 1 billion people. Did these Indians really believe that they could compete with China ?

Their holy river turned into a disease infested dump. Their holy men will still drink and bathe there. I just know it.

They have never been your friends, only pretended to be. Hindus are some of the worst enemies of Muslims just like the Jews. You can see the deep friendship between Israel and India.

So Raesi won by 60-70% and 46% of eligible voters voted ? I heard in Birmingham some protestors attacked people going to the Iranian consulate to vote.

It's because of the JCPOA mostly which caused the currency to devaluate. The first year after the JCPOA was signed the economy grew by 13%.

They really put too much emphasis and faith in the US and the west, that's true. Anyways just when Iran's economy could have recovered, Covid hit and not that long ago the oil prices crashed.

After the US sanctions, oil prices crashing and Covid, it all hit Iran pretty hard and Iran couldn't sell it's oil. Now Iran found new buyers, Iran's oil sales are pretty much up to pre-sanction levels, oil prices are up, there's an end in sight for Covid and Iran's economy is set to grow this year and the next few years.

One thing Raesi said is that he's going to give the poor 10x more money. Isn't that going to cause high inflation though ? I mean unless they freeze the price of commodities ? or unless they do it gradually ?

I just can't see prices of rice, bread and essentials going up much more. Probably something like food stamps would be better or putting the money into a national food bank no ?

As I read more and more about iranian economy I see what wrong policies this aaRouhani government did..

Examples: iran currency depreciation was mostly because they printed money and jcpoa had minimum impact on it.

They stoped housing construction all together..and we all know how much economic activity a single house can create...all the fridges and washing machines and etc that comes with a house being built.
They also had many hidden agreement to kill programs such as space activities..

Let's hope new guy will have a much better team...I hope he gets Mohammad and neekzad as part of his team...I hear one million houses per year...that will be fantastic activity.

Last edited:
It's because of the JCPOA mostly which caused the currency to devaluate. The first year after the JCPOA was signed the economy grew by 13%.

They really put too much emphasis and faith in the US and the west, that's true. Anyways just when Iran's economy could have recovered, Covid hit and not that long ago the oil prices crashed.

After the US sanctions, oil prices crashing and Covid, it all hit Iran pretty hard, but now Iran's oil sales are pretty much to pre-sanction levels, oil prices are up, there's an end in sight for Covid and Iran's economy is set to grow this year and the next few years.

One thing Raesi said is that he's going to give the poor 10x more money. Isn't that going to cause high inflation though ? I mean unless they freeze the price of commodities ? or unless they do it gradually ?

I just can't see prices of rice, bread and essentials going up much more. Probably something like food stamps would be better or putting the money into a national food bank no ?

I have said this nearly two years ago, I'll say this again. Iran has huge copper mines. Iran needs to go to a copper backed rial.

1000000 banknote = approx 60 USD
500000 banknote = approx 30 USD
100000 banknote
50000 banknote = approx 3 USD
25000 banknote
15000 rial = approx 1 USD
10000 banknote
5000 banknote
5000 rial coin - 100% pure copper troy ounce coin
2500 rial coin - copper half troy ounce
1250 rial coin - copper quarter troy ounce
500 rial coin - copper dime 1/10 of a troy ounce
50 rial coin - copper-nickel-aluminum penny

And I explained:

The West would collapse the price of copper, that is why I valued the copper one ounce coin at 5000 rial. So that when copper prices are cut in half, 1USD = 30000 rial.

Have the Iranian rial value fixed to the price of copper.

Back
Top Bottom