What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Is Saeed Mohammad disqualified?
Yes. At least we can hope that Raisi (who will probably win) to focus more on domestic investment instead of Rouhani, "lets hope foreigners can do it for us" style of management

Let's wait until the Guardian Council officially announces its decision. Fars News are reportedly no big fans of Sa'id Mohammad, so this might not be definitive, who knows how accurate the info is. The list it suggests consists of five principlists or revolutionaries, two reformists, and no centrist/moderate candidate.

Elected candidates in this republic aren't dictators, they are elected freely and fairly, and their are constitutional term limits. Trump was never going to be a "dictator" and neither were any of these qualified, but disqualified candidates.

This only happens if state institutions are too weak or too loyal to the individual.

Having listen to him (Saeed Mohammed), he clearly is a good and knowledgeable administrator and frankly, i believe it was a big loss.

Trump did indeed want to be dictator, but the deep state reminded him this isn’t a banana country in Mali or South America.

Ahmadinejad also tried to abuse the system and even went against The SL and start moving the country toward “Persian” traditions instead of “Islamic”. Once again deep state within Iran reminded him he is disposable and he left peacefully. Though you can see repeated efforts from him to get back in and this time Guardian council is having none of it. He is banned for life from holding office.

One should not discount someone that rises to power who has not only the respect of the masses, but also the military. That is how Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Putin, Saddam, Bibi and others have come to power.

All it takes is one dark horse candidate to destroy and democracy a cement a dictatorship. And dictatorships don’t seem like dictatorships in the beginning.

فائزه هاشمی: ریاست جمهوری لاریجانی به نفع کشور است

یعنی احراز صلاحیت تا حالا قابل پیشبینی بود و غیر قابل پیشبینی شد
فک کردند برای حضور پرشور همگان اینها همه تایید میشن جز احمدی نژاد

اما بیلاخ

گفتند همگان همون رای ندهند بهتره هشت سال روحانیه

همگان همون رای بی رای بمونند و بعد هشت سال رییسی رو هر روز ببینن

These stupid Azerbaijanis are just like Israelis, can't resist manufacturing some incident to steal land. They will get bitch slapped hard if they even think about taking on Iran.
The funny thing there is a delusional Islamist scumbag who say Iran stands against the fake Baku republic(real Azerbaijan is the Iranian part only) says why Iran doesn’t supports them even though he knew about their ties to israhell. I told them if they will support Afghanistan if they enter a war with neighboring country specially if the afghans claim the Pashtun territories in Pakistan??!!.

Let's wait until the Guardian Council officially announces its decision. Fars News are reportedly no big fans of Sa'id Mohammad, so this might not be definitive, who knows how accurate the info is. The list it suggests consists of five principlists or revolutionaries, two reformists, and no centrist/moderate candidate.
Well at least an end to moderate fiasco.
فائزه هاشمی: ریاست جمهوری لاریجانی به نفع کشور است

یعنی احراز صلاحیت تا حالا قابل پیشبینی بود و غیر قابل پیشبینی شد
فک کردند برای حضور پرشور همگان اینها همه تایید میشن جز احمدی نژاد

اما بیلاخ

گفتند همگان همون رای ندهند بهتره هشت سال روحانیه

همگان همون رای بی رای بمونند و بعد هشت سال رییسی رو هر روز ببینن
Raesi is not sutable for the role of presidency. He is far more suitable as Head of judiciary system. He is even a perfect choice for future supreme leader role if the need arise. But why burn him in presidency role؟

All senior Reformist candidates disqualified, good riddance. enough is enough.

فکر کردند که "اقا لازم نیست حتما قبل انتخابات برجامی باشه. چند تا پالس مثبت از وین خودش اقتصاد شرطی شده رو تشنه میکنه."

از اون سمت هم یک مشارکت ضعیفی در انتخابات میشه و یکی مثل لاریجانی رای میاره و کابینش عین حسن روحانی خواهد بود
این بازی دو سر برده

بعد انتخابات هم برجام چه شد چه نشد
چهار سال وقت هست تا یه بامبول دیگه

پیام عدم صلاحیت به مذاکرات وین
بیلاخخخخخخ
نامزد متوسط هم بهتون نمیدیم
روی همون #رای بی رای کار کنید​

Guys, I want to visit Iran this year, end of June preferable
You recommend Tehran or is it to "chaotic", what about Isfahan, Yazd.... (can I make a bustour from Tehran to this citys)
If Tehran, which hotel you recommend, I dont need luxury, just a clean and nice accomodation
which prices I should expect for the hotel, food etc (EUR/USD)
how many days I should stay, any infos highly appreciated, thanks :)

Elected candidates in this republic aren't dictators, they are elected freely and fairly, and their are constitutional term limits. Trump was never going to be a "dictator" and neither were any of these qualified, but disqualified candidates.

This only happens if state institutions are too weak or too loyal to the individual.

Having listen to him (Saeed Mohammed), he clearly is a good and knowledgeable administrator and frankly, i believe it was a big loss.
It's a big loss... They just allowed some old known faces to take part..it's a small circle of families and friends who can become candidate. I don't think this way we'll find root-burning solution against the cancer of mismanagement and corruption.. same for intelligence... they keep the same figures at the same place and recycle them for other posts at most... Same for media... All BIG FAIL.
We need organizers/managers as president, clean and young figures with real experience such as Saeid Mohammad.

Last edited:
Guys, I want to visit Iran this year, end of June preferable
You recommend Tehran or is it to "chaotic", what about Isfahan, Yazd.... (can I make a bustour from Tehran to this citys)
If Tehran, which hotel you recommend, I dont need luxury, just a clean and nice accomodation
which prices I should expect for the hotel, food etc (EUR/USD)
how many days I should stay, any infos highly appreciated, thanks :)

Have you visited Tehran? I would visit Tehran if you want to get a metropolis feel like NYC or Tokyo. Other cities if you want a more historical feel.

There are trains and buses to all major cities. Just remember Iranian driving is very bad and there is always news of bus accidents on the roads. So train or plane might be better.

As for Hotels a simple search will give you a good list within whatever price range you want.

Also Iran should be a minimum of 2 week trip, but really 3-4 weeks to not feel rushed. Obviously 4 weeks in Tehran will be rather boring just like 4 weeks in NYC or Tokyo etc. there isn’t that many sight seeing objects in Tehran. So you need to have friends to hang out with and go do activities, parties, etc. or else by yourself it will get boring fast or go to other cities like 1 week in Tehran, 1 week in Isfahan, 1 week in Mashhad, etc.

such hatred for a group that were not in power for 16 years

Reformist destroyed this country.

Replace “Reformist” with “Democrat” or “Republican” and you got the average American voter.

Gonna be super awkward when Raisi agrees to the “terrible horrible Rouhani nuclear deal”.

Alright, so every Farsi-speaker, please pay attention to this extremely well made and highly recommended documentary recently broadcasted by Iran's IRIB Mostanad channel:

Pāyāne bāzi. Yek royā, yek emperāturi, yek forupāshi. Revāyate daghigh va mostanad az zendegi dar Āmrikā

The End of the Game. One Dream, one Empire, one Downfall. Exact and Documented Account of Life in America

This basically consists of an intelligently assembled series of translated sequences from TV reports, documentaries and discussions aired on English-language networks - mostly American ones, in addition to a poignant selection of images with voice-over commentary citing renowned western analysts and papers dealing with the various aspects of the decadence and announced downfall of the US empire:

- the progressive sapping of the foundations of the US financial system and of the US dollar's monopoly as an international currency;
- the devastating consequences of recent banking crises on ordinary Americans;
- the steady decomposition of the local manufacturing base for the benefit of the financial sector;
- the astronomical proportions of public and private debt, as well as their non-viability in the long term;
- the homeless working poor, as well as the jobless population;
- the outright arrogance and carelessness of corporate America and its 1% upper class and billionaires towards the people;
- the unbelievably irresponsible negligence of a crumbling public infrastructure in the richest nation on earth;
- the enhanced social-economic inequalities and discrimination of all types;
- the tendency of Americans to seek refuge in the virtual world of the internet as a deceptive palliative for proper social interactions;
- the scourge of widespread drug and especially opiates abuse;
- the steady increase of the suicide rate;
- the ever worsening phenomenon of mass shootings;
- the mortiferous policy of deliberately encouraging mass abortion through family planning services, and the grizzly commodification of aborted human embryos;
- the generalized moral and sexual decay;
- the banalization of births outside wedlock and of monoparental, dysfunctional families;
- the deepening domestic political fractures inside America;
- the constant brainwashing and projection of a fallaciously polished image by US mainstream media and Hollywood;
- a wounded beast's headlong rush into futile wars in West Asia

and more, intelligently bundled together in a well structured, conceptually rational manner.

About an hour and a half of methodical exposure of what life in America really looks like for the average citizen, beneath the distorted and embellished representations stemming from Hollywood and from the prevalence of American high tech industries. This contrast explains why many outside the US might still be attracted by the notion of an "American dream" which inside the US is fading by the day. In sum, the present production offers an objective depiction of a reality which could quite realistically be termed as hell on earth.

Of course most of you had already been aware of these points, but this particular documentary in my opinion excels by its comprehensive and synthetic nature. It can serve as a condensed reference point for future discussions or as an eye-opening document you might want to share with contacts (especially in Iran) who might be oblivious to these facts, as a result of continued exposure to foreign-based Farsi media.

And also keep in mind the geopolitical opportunities that America's heavy domestic challenges will indirectly generate for a rising Iran.

______

@OldTwilight I would like to invite you to watch this, brother. Every claim in the documentary is substantiated by solid and credible sources. Afterwards, you might be motivated to reevaluate some of the black/white views you held when it came to I
ran vis-a-vis the rest of the world.

I Couldn't agree more..

If i have to describe for you the American dream fantasy in few words it would be a mirage Where like a thirsthy man in the desert suddenly sees a flowing river he rushes over only to find out he was hallucinating and that it was only a mirage

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom