What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

For those of us Iranians that unfortunately are not fluent in Hebrew, can you tell us what they're saying?
Are you an Israeli? lol I see that you post their news in Hebrew, thinking that we can understand it. 🧐

Report : Iran Deputy Commander of the Quds Force in the Revolutionary Guards dies of a heart attack Senior General Muhammad Hajazi Iranian media report that he suffered a heart attack - and died at the age of 65 .

field officer the planning of the terrorist attack on the Israeli embassy in Argentina in 1994, which claimed the lives of 85 people,

his ( Hejazi ) last command, commander of the Al-Quds Brigades in Lebanon. ( land invasion command, Operation Plan Israel territorial border from Lebanon ) Meaning the force that has to inhale chemical attack because Israel will use it, once territorial border are being crossed, that why most of it population have mask in northern border)

سردار سرلشکر پاسدار حسین سلامی : سردار حجازی نقشه شکست قطعی صهیونیست‌ها را تکمیل کرد

IRGC Quds Gen. Hejazi had a lot i mean alot experian in chemical warfare

Last edited:
Esraeiliha koshtanesh
No they didnt

please try not make things up
the recent event is good learning factors are for you,
after propagandising that Iran need 9 months to restore Natanz what did happen ?
you see they always propagandising and blow out of peporation, to make them self look big

Last edited:
Report : Iran Deputy Commander of the Quds Force in the Revolutionary Guards dies of a heart attack Senior General Muhammad Hajazi Iranian media report that he suffered a heart attack - and died at the age of 65 .

field officer the planning of the terrorist attack on the Israeli embassy in Argentina in 1994, which claimed the lives of 85 people,

Seems like Mossad finally poisoned him.

BS

it was well known that he was veteran chemical warfare, which he suffered true rest of his life,

You also said BS when I posted about the Natanz attack then quickly deleted your post and claimed you “accidentally” quoted me once the truth came out.

Or he’s old and died of old man things.

Did you know long before Syrian civil war, Mossad team infiltrated to Northern Syria from the sea and assassinated a Syrian general at his villa compound?

In this current year and last year Quds force commanders are being target all around the world. Head of Iran’s nuclear program assassinated. Natanz sabotaged twice. Mysterious explosions throughout iran.

Not saying Mossad def did it. But wouldn’t surprise me. Inducing cardiac arrest is not difficult. And this man was an important member of Quds Force. 65 is a young age regardless of being a chemical warfare expert or survivor.

You also said BS when I posted about the Natanz attack then quickly deleted your post and claimed you “accidentally” quoted me once the truth came out.

Did you know long before Syrian civil war, Mossad team infiltrated to Northern Syria from the sea and assassinated a Syrian general at his villa compound?

In this current year and last year Quds force commanders are being target all around the world. Head of Iran’s nuclear program assassinated. Natanz sabotaged twice. Mysterious explosions throughout iran.

Not saying Mossad def did it. But wouldn’t surprise me. Inducing cardiac arrest is not difficult. And this man was an important member of Quds Force. 65 is a young age regardless of being a chemical warfare expert or survivor.
Yeah I can see that, but people are trying to suggest he's assasinated because of support for Hezbollah and the bombing in Argentina, I can assure them it's way to late for them to have acted now.

Yeah I can see that, but people are trying to suggest he's assasinated because of support for Hezbollah and the bombing in Argentina, I can assure them it's way to late for them to have acted now.
Just saying it’s a possibility. And Fakhrizadeh was also way late in life for them to assassinate him as he was mostly a figurehead by the time they finally reached him.

Just saying it’s a possibility. And Fakhrizadeh was also way late in life for them to assassinate him as he was mostly a figurehead by the time they finally reached him.

Indeed. If I am not mistaken he was the head administrator for Project Amad, where they didn't even have a picture of him. As far as I'm aware, his work has been completed by the time they got to him. I guess we'll see if true or not.

nonsense,
how ever unlike you i don't jump in conclusion, or do conspiracy theory
when i was sure there was attack i withdraw my post so.......
Please don't mix two isuse, I am more than 200% sure that Gen. Hejazi was veteran chemical warfare
nd Fakhrizadeh was also way late in life for them to assassinate him

Fakhrizadeh Yes was assassinate , we all know that and nobody trid to hide it,
and you 100% correct he was no longer that important in Iran nuclear program,
he was getting involved in civilian programs, that how they got him, his picture with Gen. Najar got published by one of the iranian news agency

Last edited:
nonsense,

how ever unlike you i don't jump in conclusion, or do conspiracy theory
when i was sure there was attack i withdraw my post so.......
Please don't mix two isuse, I am more than 200% sure that Gen. Hejazi was veteran chemical warfare

@yavar still saying

“BS

nothing like that happened”

???

You quickly deleted your post quoting me once the reports started coming out highlighting extent of damage.

I remember you very well from our days at IMF.

if you know me from IMF then you should know who i am and my track record,

and they are not that many times that i'm wrong on subject,
but of course if incident takes place, it will take time that we go to our sources check and come back and give better accurate reporting

I always try to be as accurate i can be you can as people in this forum who know me from IMF,
which they many members here from old iran military forum .net

Last edited:
let's eat some Iranian foods, enjoy, ته دیگ چی میگه اون وسط جوووونزززز😍😋

1618864462795.png

1618864503259.png

1618864541917.png

Back
Top Bottom