What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I hope that plane has not been hijacked.
Is it possible uae is getting more balanced in its foreign policy?
چرا قضیه رو بزرگ میکنن
مسیرش در اسمان ایران عوض شده و قابل برخورد بوده
فقط مونده بگن قاانی رو دزدیدن لول
امارات سالهاست بالانسه

You're digging too deep into my post. I'm just stating the obvious. The Armenians and Azeris killed each other, however the real winner in the end was Russia under Putin.

Actually Putin offered Pashinyan the same deal, to send in Russian soldiers, before the Armenians lost Susha. Every region has it's hegemons and smaller, more vulnerable nation states. That's the nature of global geo-politics.

It's easy to simplify matters and point the finger at the big players. However realistically nobody can force entire nations to point guns at each other and pull the trigger for long unless there's some kind of burning desire or underlying issues between said nations.

The Iran-Iraq war, Iran was winning after the first few years. The Saudis and Persian Gulf monarchs offered Iran a fortune to cease the hostilities. Iran kept fighting and ended up with no monetary or territorial gains.

In war knowing when to stop is just as important as knowing when to initiate a conflict. Timing is everything. History is always blood soaked and complicated

Same could be said of the Middle East. Look at the Middle Easterners killing each other. Iran-Iraq War. Persian Gulf War. Iran fighting against ISIS. It is the Middle Easterners own fault that the US killed 2 million Iraqis in a genocide. Fault of that the Iranian general who was killed, that general was killing ISIS in Iraq, what infighting among Muslims. Blame the victim.

It is better that putin, I mean Washington bomb and genocide the Iranians. Blame the victim, it would be the fault of the Iranians for getting involved in so many conflicts, supporting Hezbollah, supporting the Houthis, fighting against ISIS. Why do Iranians want freedom in the Middle East from US hegemony.

Just like all of the previous ethnic and religious conflicts in the Middle East during the last few decades, it's the Americans who have ended up gaining territory and expanding their influence after the ethnic groups kill each other.

Do you see the insanity of this argument. Your argument against the Caucasians is even more insane. Russians have been gencoding the people of the Caucasus for decades. Killing 25% of the civilian population in this event, 75% in another event. Russians are mass genociders. putin is among the worst, and Iranians for the most part support genocide of the people of the Caucasus. And then Iranians have gull to blame the victim and side with the aggressor - putin.

Why do the people of the Caucasus fight against Assad and other putin-bots in the Middle East. For the same reason Iran fights against Isreali and US hegemony in the Middle East. There is zero difference. Actually Iran is barely an injured party even with the Iraq-Iran War. Caucasians have been genocided many times by Russia. They are fighting against Russian influence everywhere. And Iranians supported the genocide of Chechens when a false flag was blamed on them.

Keep siding with Netanyahu little toy putin and nobody is going to care if US false flags Iran and genocides Iran. Nobody of significance. The Chechen Wars is the equivalent of 20 million or more Iranian civilians being massacred. And Iran supports putin. They support putin in putins expansion into Azerbaijan. You are no different and actually worse than NATO allies of the US supporting the US endless wars in the Middle East. You are no different than the UK.

mike pompeo plane passed by Iranian cargo plane returning from Venezuela :lol: :tup:

1606126820523.png

Last edited:
mike pompeo plane passed by Iranian plane returning from Venezuela :lol: :tup:

View attachment 690330
What we need for a dream scenario :D :

Pompeo or Trump himself on the plane
Plane to be near Iranian territory
Itchy finger of Iranian AD operator
20 January 2021

Btw, that picture says all about Trump administration incompetency.

Last edited:
ترکیه ماه پیش میخواست باور ما رو تست کنه که جواب گرفت
تست پدافند از زدن پدافند خطرناکتره​
Not that I give a Fu*k about Saudi Wahabistan or the diaper head MBS but The Nathan_yaboo visit to the Arabia is a good kick in the butts of all Saudi fanboys in this forum who rush to their defence as the gate keepers of the Sunni muslims..what a farce.
Now here is what I read from some informed blogger about Arabian fake states..I do not know which ones are indeed true but Its something to ponder about:
  1. International groups note first ever seen pockets of starvation in Saudi Arabia and Dubai
  2. Pro-democracy group emerges in Saudi Arabia (prohibited)
  3. Populations of all GCC countries dropping as foreign workers flee
  4. UAE contracting companies risk default and closure; workers unpaid, projects abandoned
  5. Foreign contract workers still there: no jobs in KSA, sleeping in cars
  6. Saudi hotels nearly all bankrupt; no staff, no kitchen
  7. Private school owners catering to KSA wealthy are closing and leaving
  8. Saudi airline traffic down 93%
  9. Kuwait broke; can't pay gov't salaries next month; debt downgraded on liquidity risks
  10. UAE flag carrier Eithad Airlines still losing money; $6 billion last 5 years
  11. Two largest oil companies in UAE cash crisis; broke
  12. Saudi Armaco profits now down 50% yoy on top of two previous bad years
  13. Saudi Arabia triples VAT = austerity for import-dependent KSA
  14. UAE international property manager Emaar bonds rated junk
  15. Dubai International Financial Center nearly bankrupt, debt rated junk
  16. Dubai GDP peaked years ago an is now at 2005 levels - and dropping
  17. UAE Emirates Airlines defaults on bonds, then
  18. UAE bails out broke Emirates Airline; owned by gov't via Dubai Investment Financial Corp.
  19. Pretty much every company DIFC invested billions in is a sham, ponzi or outright fraud
  20. Dubai borrowing more money to survive
  21. GCC property value continues plummeting; Empty skyscrapers; Rents lowest in three decades
  22. UAE banks found to be laundering Taliban money
  23. Arabtec Holdings largest infrastructure construction company in ME now in liquidation
  24. $15 Billion investment firm Abraaj Group in liquidation .
  25. UAE's largest healthcare provider, shady NMC Hospitals on verge of liquidation

Last edited:
Not that I give a Fu*k about Saudi Wahabistan or the diaper head MBS but The Nathan_yaboo visit to the Arabia is a good kick in the butts of all Saudi fanboys in this forum who rush to their defence as the gate keepers of the Sunni muslims..what a farce.

Netanyahu shoved it in their arse by making it public. No more hidden dates. Transparency :)
Now they can deny it for the rest of their life.

And one more item I read recently from another blogger but not sure if fully true..I know at some point in Iran's history Iran owned both shores of the Persian gulf (Bahrain being the last outpost) so now I read this:

Ansarullah is a part of iran we settled there long ago before islamic age to keep the peninsular safe from african pillagers who were basically land pirates and these people are from the north of iran originally which is why so many of their names are after cities in northern iran and these guys are fighters because its in their blood so try to beat them and look what you get out of it

And one more item I read recently from another blogger but not sure if fully true..I know at some point in Iran's history Iran owned both shores of the Persian gulf (Bahrain being the last outpost) so now I read this:

Ansarullah is a part of iran we settled there long ago before islamic age to keep the peninsular safe from african pillagers who were basically land pirates and these people are from the north of iran originally which is why so many of their names are after cities in northern iran and these guys are fighters because its in their blood so try to beat them and look what you get out of it
Iran has ALOT of influence in its neighborhood and beyond. But unfortunately that influence has been diminished by Western propaganda.
What Iranians can do is to promote anything Iran-related with the surrounding countries.

Back
Top Bottom