What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Is there any video yet for Yildrim II and III which were unveiled long ago?

Why should a missile of 1000 km be three stage? We usually get there for 5000+.

Yıldırım 2 and 3 entered the inventory in the 90s and is lower than Bora. I gave the 2000 km sample due to the comment, it would be 15000 if you want

Yıldırım 2 and 3 entered the inventory in the 90s and is lower than Bora. I gave the 2000 km sample due to the comment, it would be 15000 if you want

Yes. Long time since Yildrim 3 was introduced but not a single movie of its function. That is why I doubt it. I have seen the Yildrim word many many times with no evidence of proof. I expect the same fate for the other projects.

Countries with BM like India or Iran, provide visual evidence of missile function which is more than a single photo.

Missile engineering is a try and error research. The moment you start your try and error, we can detect your radar signature with our radars from Iran. You declare your failures and successes. It is not like Yildrim 3.

Last edited:
From the websites https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ & https://www.bonbast.com/
-Cases are surging in the USA, with 45,000+ infections a day, daily deaths though are below 1000
-Iran is still seeing a steady 2500 new Covid-19 / Corona Virus infections per day
-Mexico is about to bypass Iran in the number of total infections
-Numbers seem to be increasing or lingering in most countries. Turkey's numbers are also up again, more than 1000 per day. Pakistan's numbers are increasing steadily. Saudi numbers are also increasing steadily.
-Italy, Germany, Spain, Canada are doing well but it's still lingering in the background and they've already paid a heavy price both in terms of life and economic cost
-Iran's currency is near an all time low against the USD on the open/black market. Meanwhile the Tehran Stock Exchange is surging near an all time high. The US stock market is also at an all time high.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

خوب منم برای دشمن شاد شدن یک عکس میگذارم:cheesy:
2842456.jpg

همینطور که میبینید در اثر این حمله دشمن صهیونیستی با کمک ایادی سعودی تاسیسات نطنز تا شعاع 20 کیلومتری با خاک یک سان شده . طی خبرهای رسیده شدت آلودگی به حدی هست که حادثه چرنوبیل در برابر اون بچه بازی بیش نیست . منابع موثق اعلام کردن که بخاطر الودگی تا صدها سال منطقه باید خالی از سکنه باقی بمانه و هیچ امکان پاکسازی منطقه از آلودگیها وجود نداره

اسحاق جهانگیری امروز گفت باید استانه تحمل مردم
رو بالا برد. این نشونه سطحی نگری این اقشاره
اگر اقازاده هاشون در سطح فقیرترین مردم زندگی میکردن این زر ها رو نمیزدن

تصمیم به ادامه روش فعلی حتی اگر گزینه استراتژیک درستی هم باشه به مرور زمان باعث ریزش طرفداران اقایون میشه‌

مذهبی ترین و مقاومترین بسیجی ها هم اگر بی بخاری ببینن خسته میشن و کل سیاست رو شکست خورده حساب می کنن

Last edited:
خوب منم برای دشمن شاد شدن یک عکس میگذارم:cheesy:
2842456.jpg

همینطور که میبینید در اثر این حمله دشمن صهیونیستی با کمک ایادی سعودی تاسیسات نطنز تا شعاع 20 کیلومتری با خاک یک سان شده . طی خبرهای رسیده شدت آلودگی به حدی هست که حادثه چرنوبیل در برابر اون بچه بازی بیش نیست . منابع موثق اعلام کردن که بخاطر الودگی تا صدها سال منطقه باید خالی از سکنه باقی بمانه و هیچ امکان پاکسازی منطقه از آلودگیها وجود نداره
ممنون از اصلاحاتی های بی ناموس به خاطر فداکاری های بی دریغشان در واگذاری تمام تاسیسات هسته ای ایران به دست غرب.

@Shawnee @Hack-Hook @SubWater

Hey guys, hopefully I don't sound rude when I ask this but would you guys also post an english-translation to what it is you're posting?

I would really like to contribute to the conversation!! :smitten:
Zionists destroyed our infrastructure to build and assemble advanced centrifuges, and some guys joking about that.
read my past week post here when traitors blame gas !!!!
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/huge-explosions-in-iran.673094/page-2#post-12476582

Back
Top Bottom