What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

he was in charge of killing bin laden, Imad mughaniya, and soleimani if the iranians did kill him then thats means they are sending message that you killed our shadow commander we killed your dark CIA prince.

Although the jury's still out on this, If true then this would be an appropriate response to the murder of Soleimani and many others who died in the attack.

what's your perspective as an american?

I won't beat around the bushes, I'm an American son born in the United States to two Iranian immigrants. My own thoughts on the matter are mixed but my overall thoughts on U.S. imperial influence over the states of Iraq, Afghanistan, parts of Syria as well as overall empire building etc...has always been one of great dismay and anger. Just trade and commerce should be the primary mechanism a nations uses to achieve wealth in the 21st century, not this wannabe old style colonialism that is becoming increasingly un-tenable.

I sincerely don't think a single American life should be shed for the direct benefit of the Zionist state of Israel and the incompetent Wahabbis of Saudi Arabia amongst others constantly bitching the United States for protection since many of them couldn't fight worth a shit. Especially not for god-damn oil...

Trump's decision, guided by the hand of Israel and Co. to murder Soleimani who was on an official diplomatic mission to decrease tensions between hostile nations (Iran-Saudi Arabia) was downright treacherous. Any and all U.S. military deaths that come from said murder are justified and warranted. U.S. shouldn't be in the region but now our troops are going to be constantly under the knife all because that Orange buffoon idiot in Chief couldn't keep it in his pants. More over Dani, I'm convinced this administration has real hatred for Iranians, and I'm being serious about this. Trumps actions are over the top and don't come off as being strategic or intellectual in nature. He is simply hurting/killing Iranians because he thinks it will get him somewhere and my own opinion is that he likes it, he likes to see Iranians suffering. My only real hope is that Iran does indeed carry out on its threats to increase U.S. casualties the region over. If Michael D'Andrea was indeed killed (which I do doubt btw) then it signals that the Iranians REALLY aren't kidding here. But therein lies the issue Dani. America is full of brainwashed jingoistic arrogantly ignorant know nothings who've drunken the Pentagon PR kool-aid that America is 'good' and never does anything wrong. It's hard to get such dogmatically fervent people to see the world differently, through a perspective that of which shows America not as the 'hero' but as a tool for furthering the American empire so to speak.

I've said this in private to my close Iranian friends as well as my close American friends. That is, I'm not under the impression that Iran is scared of a war with the U.S. and that Iran is more than ready/willing to go the distance come hell or high water. Diplomacy is preferable sure, but the Trump administration wants to strong arm and kill its way to victory. So too that I say simply, you reap what you sow....

P.S.: I hope Iraq boots the Americans and makes an arrangement with Iran that allows for true Iraqi independence. Iran and Iraq should stay friends, increase trade and cultural exchange, it's only natural. Also if the Americans don't leave Iraq then do whatever you think is needed. America only understands power it seems....Sad but true.

Another aside about the downed aircraft in Afghanistan, quoting someone directly from MoonOf Alabama:

It beggars belief that the CIA would put D'Andrea on a BACN operations flight. The E-11A typically loiters over the service area by flying in circles tens of thousands of feet above shoulder-fired SAM range for several hours. It can collect electronic intelligence, but there is no reason for someone to sit in the back of the aircraft to 'listen'. Everything the E-11 hears is relayed back to a command center. An air conditioned command center with soda and snacks and bathrooms. That's where any CIA types would be listening if they were at all. People like D'Andrea don't do mundane chores like that - they get summary reports and clips of recordings provided by peon analysts.

The wreckage of the E-11 only shows engine damage on the starboard (right) engine from inside the engine - about where the turbine's compressor section is located. Turbine blade failure would look like that, but I have no idea if that was the cause of the crash or a result of the impact and debris. The exhaust cowling is not attached, but one video shows it in fairly good condition a few hundred feet earlier in the skid marks (= not blown off by a MANPADS at altitude). The other engine appears relatively undamaged except for the underside cowling probably opened during the initial impact.

None of that engine damage is typical of IR-homing MANPADS seeking on the hot exhaust side of a turbine engine.

There's a little air scoop (red?) opened on the right-side tail section that I think might be the E-11's Auxiliary Power Unit (APU - a small turbine generator). The APU is automatically activated a secondary power source if either engine's generator goes out. The APU intake air scoop opens whenever it runs. It could be further indication of and engine failure or some other kind of electrical problem related to the crash.

The Taliban certainly don't have any secret mobile SAM launchers or radars. We'll probably never know why the aircraft really came down, but 'technical difficulties' (= catastrophic engine failure) is at least a possibility here. At least as much of a possibility, I would argue, as the Taliban acquiring MANPADS from anyone.

Last edited:
He kept everything in check but his arrogance destroyed him.
One of his crimes out of the his countless crimes is he murdered 5000+ Iraqi civilians including hundreds children in a single day by green light and chemical weapons that American with Saudi money gave to him.

One of his crimes out of the his countless crimes is he murdered 5000+ Iraqi civilians including hundreds children in a single day by green light and chemical weapons that American with Saudi money gave to him.

USA may gave him green light for that and protected him in UN after the incident but Europe is the real responsible party for the weapons used that day.

I won't beat around the bushes, I'm an American son born in the United States to two Iranian immigrants. My own thoughts on the matter are mixed but my overall thoughts on U.S. imperial influence over the states of Iraq, Afghanistan, parts of Syria as well as overall empire building etc...has always been one of great dismay and anger. Just trade and commerce should be the primary mechanism a nations uses to achieve wealth in the 21st century, not this wannabe old style colonialism that is becoming increasingly un-tenable.

I sincerely don't think a single American life should be shed for the direct benefit of the Zionist state of Israel and the incompetent Wahabbis of Saudi Arabia amongst others constantly bitching the United States for protection since many of them couldn't fight worth a shit. Especially not for god-damn oil...

Trump's decision, guided by the hand of Israel and Co. to murder Soleimani who was on an official diplomatic mission to decrease tensions between hostile nations (Iran-Saudi Arabia) was downright treacherous. Any and all U.S. military deaths that come from said murder are justified and warranted. U.S. shouldn't be in the region but now our troops are going to be constantly under the knife all because that Orange buffoon idiot in Chief couldn't keep it in his pants. More over Dani, I'm convinced this administration has real hatred for Iranians, and I'm being serious about this. Trumps actions are over the top and don't come off as being strategic or intellectual in nature. He is simply hurting/killing Iranians because he thinks it will get him somewhere and my own opinion is that he likes it, he likes to see Iranians suffering. My only real hope is that Iran does indeed carry out on its threats to increase U.S. casualties the region over. If Michael D'Andrea was indeed killed (which I do doubt btw) then it signals that the Iranians REALLY aren't kidding here. But therein lies the issue Dani. America is full of brainwashed jingoistic arrogantly ignorant know nothings who've drunken the Pentagon PR kool-aid that America is 'good' and never does anything wrong. It's hard to get such dogmatically fervent people to see the world differently, through a perspective that of which shows America not as the 'hero' but as a tool for furthering the American empire so to speak.

I've said this in private to my close Iranian friends as well as my close American friends. That is, I'm not under the impression that Iran is scared of a war with the U.S. and that Iran is more than ready/willing to go the distance come hell or high water. Diplomacy is preferable sure, but the Trump administration wants to strong arm and kill its way to victory. So too that I say simply, you reap what you sow....

P.S.: I hope Iraq boots the Americans and makes an arrangement with Iran that allows for true Iraqi independence. Iran and Iraq should stay friends, increase trade and cultural exchange, it's only natural. Also if the Americans don't leave Iraq then do whatever you think is needed. America only understands power it seems....Sad but true.

Another aside about the downed aircraft in Afghanistan, quoting someone directly from MoonOf Alabama:

It beggars belief that the CIA would put D'Andrea on a BACN operations flight. The E-11A typically loiters over the service area by flying in circles tens of thousands of feet above shoulder-fired SAM range for several hours. It can collect electronic intelligence, but there is no reason for someone to sit in the back of the aircraft to 'listen'. Everything the E-11 hears is relayed back to a command center. An air conditioned command center with soda and snacks and bathrooms. That's where any CIA types would be listening if they were at all. People like D'Andrea don't do mundane chores like that - they get summary reports and clips of recordings provided by peon analysts.

The wreckage of the E-11 only shows engine damage on the starboard (right) engine from inside the engine - about where the turbine's compressor section is located. Turbine blade failure would look like that, but I have no idea if that was the cause of the crash or a result of the impact and debris. The exhaust cowling is not attached, but one video shows it in fairly good condition a few hundred feet earlier in the skid marks (= not blown off by a MANPADS at altitude). The other engine appears relatively undamaged except for the underside cowling probably opened during the initial impact.

None of that engine damage is typical of IR-homing MANPADS seeking on the hot exhaust side of a turbine engine.

There's a little air scoop (red?) opened on the right-side tail section that I think might be the E-11's Auxiliary Power Unit (APU - a small turbine generator). The APU is automatically activated a secondary power source if either engine's generator goes out. The APU intake air scoop opens whenever it runs. It could be further indication of and engine failure or some other kind of electrical problem related to the crash.

The Taliban certainly don't have any secret mobile SAM launchers or radars. We'll probably never know why the aircraft really came down, but 'technical difficulties' (= catastrophic engine failure) is at least a possibility here. At least as much of a possibility, I would argue, as the Taliban acquiring MANPADS from anyone.
Well said sir,very well said.:tup:

Middle East:

Iran loses a plane and Iranian air space becomes partly abandoned.

Day 2: Random news about planes being shot down or hit in the hangar for two days. Report of total of 6 planes and helicopters. All reports shady!!

Day 3: Europe restarts flights over Iranian air space. The legendary super duper INSTEX becomes operational.

Day 4: less or no random news about plane crash/failure.

Today UK warns about Iran’s trespassing new world order boundaries and says Iran will face consequences.

Gulf area:
Part 1. Multiple small fishing boats/ships burn in Iran. No mentioned cause.

Part 2. Fire and blast in a large Norwegian tanker. Report of prior tankers having technical issues in the past few days (likely prior to the fishing boats’ fire). The prior reports were kept secret prior to that.

Last edited:
This is good to see,but there is a part that I`ve high-lighted that I dont like the sound of,providing any data to the us treasury about iranian companies sounds like a very bad move.
https://www.bourseandbazaar.com/art...manitarian-trade-launches-after-lengthy-delay

https://www.bourseandbazaar.com/art...manitarian-trade-launches-after-lengthy-delay
This press release was issued by the Embassy of Switzerland in Iran.

This is good to see,but there is a part that I`ve high-lighted that I dont like the sound of,providing any data to the us treasury about iranian companies sounds like a very bad move
The Swiss Humanitarian Trade Arrangement (SHTA), a payment mechanism to enable humanitarian goods to be delivered to Iran, is about to be implemented. On 27 January, an initial payment for the shipment of medicines to Iran was approved in the form of a trial run.

The aim of the Swiss Humanitarian Trade Arrangement (SHTA) is to ensure that exporters and trading companies in the food, pharmaceutical and medical sectors based in Switzerland have a secure payment channel with a Swiss bank through which payments for their exports to Iran are guaranteed. In this way, Switzerland is helping to supply the Iranian population with agricultural commodities, food, medicines and medical equipment. This is in keeping with Switzerland’s humanitarian tradition.

The SHTA was developed by Switzerland in close cooperation with the relevant authorities in the USA and Iran, as well as with selected Swiss banks and companies. Under the SHTA, the US Department of the Treasury will provide the banks involved with the necessary assurances that the financial transactions can be processed in accordance with US legislation.

In return, exporters and banks participating in the SHTA will provide SECO with detailed information about their business activities and business partners in Iran, and the transactions they carry out. SECO will verify this information and, in cooperation with the US Treasury Department, ensure that increased due diligence has been exercised in respect of the transactions carried out. To this end, SECO will also make the information received from the banks and exporters available to the US Treasury Department.

Negotiations on the SHTA are nearing completion. SECO, together with the FDFA and the State Secretariat for International Financial Matters SIF, has been working intensively since the end of 2018 to implement such a humanitarian payment mechanism. The Federal Council approved the implementation of the SHTA in principle on 20 January 2020.

As a pilot transaction, an initial payment for the shipment of medicines to Iran by a Swiss pharmaceutical company was authorized on 27 January. The shipment consists of cancer drugs and drugs required for organ transplants. The medicines are valued at approximately EUR 2.3 million. As the SHTA is not yet in force, the US Treasury has given the necessary assurances to the Swiss bank involved for this specific transaction.

Since the US withdrew from the nuclear agreement with Iran in May 2018 and reintroduced unilateral US sanctions, it has become increasingly difficult for Swiss exporters to supply humanitarian goods to Iran, although such shipments are in principle not subject to US sanctions. Due to the legal risks associated with US sanctions, hardly any financial institutions are willing to make payments in connection with Iran. The few remaining payment channels are expensive, complex and not very reliable.

watch the video.. specially halfway towards the end of it..Houthis are now so organised and move like an actual army in such a huge operation... Well done to Iran for training, arming and organizing them ..This is what is coming in the next few years for any one who stand up against the will of the "little people". House of saude must be trembling!..Nathan yaboo...watch and take note at what is coming at you when you are done celebrating the "deal of the century".

HOUTHIS RELEASE VIDEOS REVEALING SAUDI-BACKED FORCES CATASTROPHIC LOSSES.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom