What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The news itself is probably not correct and will be denied later, but it doesn't change what I said. And I can read and see that Saudi Arabia has manufactured it, but she is relying on Afghan refugees to execute it inside Iran.

Turkey has hosted 3 million Syrian refugees for 8 years and they continuously whine about how negatively it has affected their country. They have already launched a war against Syria to send them back home. Europe is hosting 1,000,000 to 1,500,000 Syrian refugees and they have threatened Turkey with military response if Turkey allows these refugees to cross her borders. And most of these Syrian refugees have registered themselves at the UN offices in Turkey or EU states which means that they do receive some support from the UN for hosting them. Yet, they think it's too heavy a burden to carry for a long time.

We have hosted Afghan refugees for 4 decades. More than 95% of them have never bothered to register themselves at a UN office. Many of them do not have any ID or passport with them to identify them. And nearly all of them have entered the country illegally. And the war in Afghanistan has long been over. So, we have no moral obligation to host them anymore.
I am agree with u but partly.
Afghanistan is not safe, so they wont go anywhere soon.
Also they are not threat to us mainly because IRI and most of the Iranian see the world differently.
They have same language and religion with us, why not we should help them in these hard times.

The only solution is bringing back safety and stability to Afghanistan, and the way to achieving that is creating educated and organized Afghani people which Afghanistan government is unable to do now.

I am agree with u but partly.
Afghanistan is not safe, so they wont go anywhere soon.
Also they are not threat to us mainly because IRI and most of the Iranian see the world differently.
They have same language and religion with us, why not we should help them in these hard times.

The only solution is bringing back safety and stability to Afghanistan, and the way to achieving that is creating educated and organized Afghani people which Afghanistan government is unable to do now.

I agree that they won't go anywhere soon. This is why we should deport them or help them immigrate to neighboring countries.

We can't bring safety to Afghanistan. How can we do that? The country has been divided for decades, and let's face it: the majority of them do not like us and will frown upon our involvement in their local affairs. Only half of Afghanistan speak Persian, the rest speak other languages like Pashto and some of them have strong Sunni mentality that makes them not trust Iranians or Shia people. Let's not forget what the Taliban did to Shia Afghans. It's simply not in our power to bring back safety and stability to a country that is currently occupied by our nemesis and it has so many natural resources that attracts global powers and even neighboring countries to interfere in it.

They are not a threat to us, but they are not our friend either. Nearly every insulting comment on YouTube that is in broken Persian and targets Iran and Iranians is written by Afghans. We have hosted them for 4 decades in some of the worst times in our history like the Iraq-Iran war and crippling sanctions on our economy but even the ones who grew inside Iran loath us by saying that we didn't give them enough opportunities to grow, ignoring the fact that an overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants that migrated to Iran were illiterate and could not read or write.

We should find a way to send Afghans out of Iran or deport them to Afghanistan. It can be to neighboring countries or Europe. But I can ensure you that no other country would accept to host them. Currently the literacy rate of Afghanistan is around 35% which means that two out of three people are illiterate. That makes cultural assimilation very difficult if not impossible. 5% of the Iranian population are Afghan immigrants currently. How many close Afghan friends have you had in your life? Armenians and Jews compromise a much smaller population and I have had many friends among them.

I'm not saying that we have been a perfect host and it's all their fault. We haven't been able to educate them properly and we have very outdated laws about immigration and citizenship which makes them feel like second-degree citizens, but the fact is that Afghans in Iran do not feel happy about living in Iran and they're costing us a fortune. So, it's a loss-loss situation for both sides. It's a malfunctioning situation that needs to be stopped. We should give citizenship to Afghans that are well-educated and do something about the rest of them. Don't you think so?

I agree that they won't go anywhere soon. This is why we should deport them or help them immigrate to neighboring countries.

We can't bring safety to Afghanistan. How can we do that? The country has been divided for decades, and let's face it: the majority of them do not like us and will frown upon our involvement in their local affairs. Only half of Afghanistan speak Persian, the rest speak other languages like Pashto and some of them have strong Sunni mentality that makes them not trust Iranians or Shia people. Let's not forget what the Taliban did to Shia Afghans. It's simply not in our power to bring back safety and stability to a country that is currently occupied by our nemesis and it has so many natural resources that attracts global powers and even neighboring countries to interfere in it.
did I said who do that ?? Afghani people themselves must do this. there is not any magic solution from outside for them.
I know what wahabism did with them. the father who preventing nurses to inject Shia blood to his wife, as result both wife and unborn child lost so I know what extremism look like. that is not problem that can be solved over night and need time and education for long period. they are our neighbor and we cannot ignore it.

They are not a threat to us, but they are not our friend either. Nearly every insulting comment on YouTube that is in broken Persian and targets Iran and Iranians is written by Afghans. We have hosted them for 4 decades in some of the worst times in our history like the Iraq-Iran war and crippling sanctions on our economy but even the ones who grew inside Iran loath us by saying that we didn't give them enough opportunities to grow, ignoring the fact that an overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants that migrated to Iran were illiterate and could not read or write.
that is not strange to have people who nagging. as you said 4 million, that is bigger than population of many countries in world. You must see the majority and I believe majority of them are ok, even those pashto immigrants are mainly good and honest people.

We should find a way to send Afghans out of Iran or deport them to Afghanistan. It can be to neighboring countries or Europe. But I can ensure you that no other country would accept to host them. Currently the literacy rate of Afghanistan is around 35% which means that two out of three people are illiterate. That makes cultural assimilation very difficult if not impossible. 5% of the Iranian population are Afghan immigrants currently. How many close Afghan friends have you had in your life? Armenians and Jews compromise a much smaller population and I have had many friends among them.
main problem is education. when u don't have it, you won't get stability.
unfortunately I do not have close Afghani friend but I know many of them. because of geography of Iran I do not have chance to be classmate or in daily contacts with non Muslims minorities but I had and have many Sunni friends and even they became part of our family.

I'm not saying that we have been a perfect host and it's all their fault. We haven't been able to educate them properly and we have very outdated laws about immigration and citizenship which makes them feel like second-degree citizens, but the fact is that Afghans in Iran do not feel happy about living in Iran and they're costing us a fortune. So, it's a loss-loss situation for both sides. It's a malfunctioning situation that needs to be stopped. We should give citizenship to Afghans that are well-educated and do something about the rest of them. Don't you think so?
Do Iranian themselves feel happy currently. everybody want to immigrate, they are not different than us.
absolutely not we were perfect host and not them were good guest. But we must move to better situation from both side. we cannot solve Afghanistan problem however we can help them to solve it.
We should give citizenship to Afghans that are well-educated and do something about the rest of them. Don't you think so?
NO, I am not agree by giving citizenship to anyone outside Iranian man and woman born. They must return and rebuild their own country by their knowledge and wealth.

Last edited:
did I said who do that ?? Afghani people themselves must do this. there is not any magic solution from outside for them.
I know what wahabism did with them. the father who preventing nurses to inject Shia blood to his wife, as result both wife and unborn child lost so I know what extremism look like. that is not problem that can be solved over night and need time and education for long period. they are our neighbor and we cannot ignore it.
And why should we pay the price of their problems? We already have our own problems. And I think Afghanistan will not be fixed in the next 50 years. Does that mean we should carry their burden for 50 years? Why so?

that is not strange to have people who nagging. as you said 4 million, that is bigger than population of many countries in world. You must see the majority and I believe majority of them are ok, even those pashto immigrants are mainly good and honest people.
Of course the majority of people in any part of the world are similar and they just want a normal life and nothing more, but Afghan immigrants have a really high crime rate in Iran. Criminals are always a very low percentage of any population, but still.

Do Iranian themselves feel happy currently. everybody want to immigrate, they are not different than us.
absolutely not we were perfect host and not them were good guest. But we must move to better situation from both side. we cannot solve Afghanistan problem however we can help them to solve it.
The problem is that they don't want to immigrate out of Iran. I'm all for them wanting to immigrate. If they do not like it here (and they have legitimate reasons for not liking to live here) then both sides are suffering. It's like a failed marriage that brings nothing but pain for both sides.

NO, I am not agree by giving citizenship to anyone outside Iranian man and woman born. They must return and rebuild their own country by their knowledge and wealth.
Why not? If a foreigner with expertise wants to apply for Iranian citizenship, I'll be more than happy to give it to him or her. If some foreigner who can help Iran in aerospace industry or areas where we lack top-notch expertise wants to live in Iran and becomes an Iranian, would you say no to him? Why?

ایران سازمان اطلاعات سپاه بازداشت روح‌الله زم سرشبکه سایت "آمدنیوز" و انتقال ان به داخل کشور
https://tn.ai/2118383
Iran IRGC Intelligence Agency detain of Rouhollah Zam the head of "Amed news" network site and transfers it into the country

ایران سازمان اطلاعات سپاه بازداشت روح‌الله زم سرشبکه سایت "آمدنیوز" و انتقال ان به داخل کشور
https://tn.ai/2118383
Iran IRGC Intelligence Agency detain of Rouhollah Zam the head of "Amed news" network site and transfers it into the country

Turkey President Erdoğan: "I condemn Iran" statements against Turkish incursion in Syria

babak taghavee in blackmailing mode

EHpTm-TW4AIpsgM.png

Back
Top Bottom