What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

great news :-) :cheers: :tup:

Iran’s ICT minister has unveiled plans to send Iranian astronauts to space, noting that a homegrown high-resolution imaging satellite will also go into orbit by 2021.

Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi said efforts are underway to send Iranian astronauts to space in cooperation with the other countries
, “whether US President Donald Trump likes it or not”.

"He also noted that an Iranian imaging satellite capable of taking images with a resolution of one metre will be put into orbit by 2021."

one metre satellite image

ikonos_tehran_eurosense_b.jpg

ikonos-fukushima-daiichi-after.jpg

ikonos-high-resolution-satellite-image-iraq.jpg

https://ifpnews.com/iran-plans-to-send-astronauts-to-space-launch-high-resolution-imaging-satellite

Last edited:
I just got back from Iran. It is actually a functioning country. Although it has a lot of problem (environment, water shortage, corruption, and sever economic recession), I was surprised to see how Tehran has changed. I was also surprised to see how advanced IT and digital economy is in Iran; people conduct most of their business, and daily lives, using apps on their phones. Iranians use digiKala (Irans' version of Amazon) to buy their wares. It was so nice to see even with "the most sever economic sanctions in history" Iran has advanced so much. What a pleasant and welcomed surprise. My apologies to Iranians who were offended by my earlier comments on this forum. I was wrong and am willing to eat my hat. Although I still dislike the mullahs and their privileged lives, I have a new found respect and admiration for Iranians and Iranian ingenuity.

I just got back from Iran. It is actually a functioning country. Although it has a lot of problem (environment, water shortage, corruption, and sever economic recession), I was surprised to see how Tehran has changed. I was also surprised to see how advanced IT and digital economy is in Iran; people conduct most of their business, and daily lives, using apps on their phones. Iranians use digiKala (Irans' version of Amazon) to buy their wares. It was so nice to see even with "the most sever economic sanctions in history" Iran has advanced so much. What a pleasant and welcomed surprise. My apologies to Iranians who were offended by my earlier comments on this forum. I was wrong and am willing to eat my hat. Although I still dislike the mullahs and their privileged lives, I have a new found respect and admiration for Iranians and Iranian ingenuity.

Welcome back. I'm glad you had a great and eye opening trip.

man i did not know some one can change like that, are you Iranian or straight up american ? because i'm wondering why would you go to Iran at first place ? as you were not fund of us.

man i did not know some one can change like that, are you Iranian or straight up american ? because i'm wondering why would you go to Iran at first place ? as you were not fund of us.

I am Iranian-American. But when I see a good thing I'll say it. And Iran is a good thing IMO. Nice, smart and friendly people... And they are doing their best and thriving with all the burdens placed on them.

Almost whoever come to Iran from foreign countries then go back to their home country have the same idea.

Back
Top Bottom