What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You only have to listen to what Putin said today about the need for all foreign forces to leave Syria. Russia is the real master here; they saved Assad and his regime; they have the upper hand here. IRI was the 'useful idiot' that paid for the regime's financial obligations using Iranian people's treasure.
At the end of the day Assad cares more about his own skin than IRI's "hurt feelings". Also, you need to take into consideration the restraint that Israel has shown out of an "understanding" with Russia - we don't bomb Assad's core military assets in return for IRI's eventual exit. Russia doesn't care about IRI or her "grand" plans. Russia cares about her own geopolitical gains, and right now they are standing tall for saving Assad's skin.
Iran does not follow Putin's instructions in the middle east, unless it is in her interest. I am noticing that sometimes you take what these people like Putin say literaly and think world politics happens in a linear fashion with no surprises, compromises or tradeoffs?Russia saved assad? bro, you are TOO SIMPLISTIC. Who gave lives for Assad to survive?? Syrian army and Iranian personnel gave the most lives, so at worst, Iran will take a "negotiated settlement" before exiting. You think Iran lost all this money and lives(which you accept is true)to just vacate Syria which is right next to Israel and has a great geopolitical position in the middle east? Daddy America hasnt even succesfully bullied Iran in the middle east talk less of Russia with 5K soldiers(and struggling to logistically support them over long distance)only? you're a dreamer! IRI is a "useful idiot"? ha ha, is that what US said when Quds force officers were dying during the Iraq war? how did that turn out? Can i tell you the difference? you are correct on paper, but i will be correct in reality.Every country and proxy that fought in syria- Russia, Syrian govt, Turkey, US all spent their national treasuries, so that point is irrelevant. Iran spent more but is geting a win at the end,while some spent alot, and are about to be declared the losers. Israel didnt show any restraint because of ":understanding" Russia,because ISrael had done over 100 strikes in syria already, so pls thats bullcrap to say that. ISrael too is afraid of a regional war, since her state's existence will be threatened and no ABM defence in the ME can stop sejjils. facts! Russia offcourse doesnt care about IRI's grand plans, but she will care about IRI's leverage in the middle east. You conveniently forget how much Iran was helping Assad BEFORE the Russians showed up. Iran will get every dollar invested back. Bet your last dollar on it. I am only arguing with you because you have VERY LOW understanding of how clever Iran is in the middle east. Iranian forces ARE the Syrian army,because can Assad even fight of these "foreign forces"that saved his a**? No he cant. he's beholden to them and must pay them their dues. Niether America nor Russia can save him from that.

Iran does not follow Putin's instructions in the middle east, unless it is in her interest. I am noticing that sometimes you take what these people like Putin say literaly and think world politics happens in a linear fashion with no surprises, compromises or tradeoffs?Russia saved assad? bro, you are TOO SIMPLISTIC. Who gave lives for Assad to survive?? Syrian army and Iranian personnel gave the most lives, so at worst, Iran will take a "negotiated settlement" before exiting. You think Iran lost all this money and lives(which you accept is true)to just vacate Syria which is right next to Israel and has a great geopolitical position in the middle east? Daddy America hasnt even succesfully bullied Iran in the middle east talk less of Russia with 5K soldiers(and struggling to logistically support them over long distance)only? you're a dreamer! IRI is a "useful idiot"? ha ha, is that what US said when Quds force officers were dying during the Iraq war? how did that turn out? Can i tell you the difference? you are correct on paper, but i will be correct in reality.Every country and proxy that fought in syria- Russia, Syrian govt, Turkey, US all spent their national treasuries, so that point is irrelevant. Iran spent more but is geting a win at the end,while some spent alot, and are about to be declared the losers. Israel didnt show any restraint because of ":understanding" Russia,because ISrael had done over 100 strikes in syria already, so pls thats bullcrap to say that. ISrael too is afraid of a regional war, since her state's existence will be threatened and no ABM defence in the ME can stop sejjils. facts! Russia offcourse doesnt care about IRI's grand plans, but she will care about IRI's leverage in the middle east. You conveniently forget how much Iran was helping Assad BEFORE the Russians showed up. Iran will get every dollar invested back. Bet your last dollar on it. I am only arguing with you because you have VERY LOW understanding of how clever Iran is in the middle east. Iranian forces ARE the Syrian army,because can Assad even fight of these "foreign forces"that saved his a**? No he cant. he's beholden to them and must pay them their dues. Niether America nor Russia can save him from that.
Tell you what: I won't call you "TOO SIMPLISTIC" or categorically state that you have a "VERY LOW understanding of how clever Iran". You have a different opinion from mine. All the power to you.

Tell you what: I won't call you "TOO SIMPLISTIC" or categorically state that you have a "VERY LOW understanding of how clever Iran". You have a different opinion from mine. All the power to you.

It’s not that you are against IRI, everyone is entitled to opinions. It’s literally you are in every thread mocking the Republic irregardless of the topic of discussion. It could be about cars, and you will be mocking the Republic. Over time it just starts getting weird.

At some point I start worrying about your mental state.

Nothing is going to change from your comments, so why not do something constructive with your Time....maybe spend only 10% of your time trolling the boards and the rest on a different hobby.

Or at the very least if you are going to be critical and anti-Iran at least come off as constructive in your arguments and not a troll.

You just got pawned big time by 925 boy........:omghaha:

oh look.....today he admits he's Iranian.......tomorrow he'll change his mind...... lol

I am "disgraceful" because I am against IRI? Only an IRI lackey would conclude that. You people can't stand an opposing view, just like your grand master and his regime. I am an Iranian-American. You got that right. I am NOT an IRI-American. IRGC has done good? You got to be kidding. They are rubbing Iranians dry and killing innocent Iranians. Only a person of low caliber like yourself would call another a "Saudi" or "Israeli" as though that is an insult. I got plenty Iranian left in me. It seems that you and your kind are the ones that have none since you equate IRI and Iran. Your little signature says all there's to be said about you... pathetic, judgmental, know-it-all arrogant little pr*ck.

And now they are nothing but a bunch of corrupt, murdering p*gs whose hands are stained with the blood of innocent Iranians, Syrians, Iraqis and Lebanese. You think just because they fought a war that gives them a pass to behave as they do? They are nothing but the enforcers of your murderous regime. They, along with their children, have all the privileges while ordinary Iranians have to see their country ruined by these people. Oh but that's OK since they fought a war in the 80s. Maybe in your parallel universe that's OK, but in this world it's not.

And BTW, your m*therf*cker reference is so reminiscent of what you and people like you are: weak, and d*sg*sting. People like you can't stand anyone who disagrees with them or rejects their POV. No wonder your kind (@Tokhme khar, @Fafnir to name a few) behave like an*m*ls on a daily basis on this forum or in Iran. I feel sorry that Iranians have to endure their daily indignity in the hands of people of your creed. I just hope not for too long. And I stand by my characterization of IRGC: they are nothing but p*gs.

I don't need an American to tell me what the IRGC has done wrong. You are still a tule sag not fit to kiss their feet.

Words don't matter, You being Persian and in this situation/ condition is not good....Enough bitterness!

It's clearly was said about the US and its allies. For those who do not understand, today press secretary of Putin explained that territory of Syria must leave the troops of those countries that there illegally, without the invitation of the legitimate government of Syria.
https://ria.ru/syria/20180518/1520829840.html (in Russian)
I believe today Alexander Lavrentiev has come out with a statement that both IRI and Hizb must also leave Syria.

I believe today Alexander Lavrentiev has come out with a statement that both IRI and Hizb must also leave Syria.
Lavrentiev made that statement on the same day that Peskov[Putins press secretary] made this one where he stated that "we are talking about foreign troops [that] are present in Syria "in a de facto illegitimate regime with the international law point of view.""
https://ria.ru/syria/20180518/1520829840.html
So it doesnt look like the russians are too sure at the moment what the official line from moscow is supposed to be,maybe someone should ring up the kremlin and ask putin what the story is[LOL!]
Regardless iran is there for its own reasons and it certainly doesnt take its orders from pres pooty anymore than it does chump the trump or bebe nuttyahoo,and that of course is one of the rights and privileges of not being someone else`s vassal state.

Lavrentiev made that statement on the same day that Peskov[Putins press secretary] made this one where he stated that "we are talking about foreign troops [that] are present in Syria "in a de facto illegitimate regime with the international law point of view.""
https://ria.ru/syria/20180518/1520829840.html
So it doesnt look like the russians are too sure at the moment what the official line from moscow is supposed to be,maybe someone should ring up the kremlin and ask putin what the story is[LOL!]
Regardless iran is there for its own reasons and it certainly doesnt take its orders from pres pooty anymore than it does chump the trump or bebe nuttyahoo,and that of course is one of the rights and privileges of not being someone else`s vassal state.

President Assad said Illegal foreign troops. AKA US, Israeli , Wahabi-subhumans, Turks. It does not mean Iran. Iran has a defense pact with Syria.

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 9.39.17 PM.png

They fought and died for this country for 8 years you dumb motherfucker. Don't twist my words, tule sag.
Yes the country not the government.

Islam is foreign to Iran, when you realize this you can get your country back. Fatima, Zahra etc. these are Arabs, Arab names you are trashing your culture with this.

Turks want to present their version of Islam surrounded by Ottoman culture which makes more sense as their 'glory' lies in Islamic rule, yours doesn't.

Is it me here alone? now you guys noticing the extreme prevalence of our beloved khar in our culture!!!!!!.......:rofl:

This is us!!!!! in the Islamic world, khar is our center piece jonvar!..........:rofl:

welcome to the club hayvaan jonvar.

Islam is foreign to Iran, when you realize this you can get your country back. Fatima, Zahra etc. these are Arabs, Arab names you are trashing your culture with this.

Turks want to present their version of Islam surrounded by Ottoman culture which makes more sense as their 'glory' lies in Islamic rule, yours doesn't.

Fair point. It's hard to argue this on a technical level since Islam was brought to Iranians by force from the Arab conquerers. But Islam is embedded within Iranian culture across it's many people from Persian, Kurd, Lor etc, etc...

Truthfully myself I don't know the sentiment that Iranians carry when it comes to Islam generally. Personally, the younger generation in Iran seem to want a more secular society that doesn't yield to religious edicts from various officials that have centered Iranian law around Islam. It would be bad practice for Iran not to reform/ evolve in order to meet the needs of a populous that is younger with a different mindset. But I won't go as far as to say Iran should categorically get rid of Islam that has brought many things to Iran both good and bad.

No idea why you're diverting this to religion but Islam has been Iran's major religion longer than any other. We're Muslims, simple as, just cause 1500 years ago we weren't doesn't change anything. It's really a very childish talking point.

By the way, there are way more Muslims than there are Arabs.

Fair point. It's hard to argue this on a technical level since Islam was brought to Iranians by force from the Arab conquerers. But Islam is embedded within Iranian culture across it's many people from Persian, Kurd, Lor etc, etc...

Truthfully myself I don't know the sentiment that Iranians carry when it comes to Islam generally. Personally, the younger generation in Iran seem to want a more secular society that doesn't yield to religious edicts from various officials that have centered Iranian law around Islam. It would be bad practice for Iran not to reform/ evolve in order to meet the needs of a populous that is younger with a different mindset. But I won't go as far as to say Iran should categorically get rid of Islam that has brought many things to Iran both good and bad.

You're right islam came forced by the Arabs, but only 10% of Iran's population converted under Arab rule. Who in turn converted the rest. It's very cringey tbh when I hear Iranians claim they're victims of islam when their ancestors practically consented to it.

Back
Top Bottom