What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If America exit from BARJAM, We also must exit from both NPT and deal.
I was one of thouse people who was against nuclear bomb for Iran but by recent acts of West I change my mind we must have our bombs.
We was so naive to trust West and stop our nuclear programs. TRUMP shows us west want to Bomb Iran so we must have ability to retaliate at least against their European slaves.

If America exit from BARJAM, We also must exit from both NPT and deal.
I was one of thouse people who was against nuclear bomb for Iran but by recent acts of West I change my mind we must have our bombs.
We was so naive to trust West and stop our nuclear programs. TRUMP shows us west want to Bomb Iran so we must have ability to retaliate at least against their European slaves.
I think Iran should stay until the other side leaves. Iran should focus now on ballistic missiles and especially its space program since it is the key to developing ICBM, (intercontinental Ballistic Missile). It is now more important than ever to fund Iran's Space Agency.

Didn't knew Sharif university students have so much free time that they agreed to answer to such survey .
it even had more question than 4h long university entrance exam
That's because they did they survey during the class time, No student would have sit through this survey if they did it during his/her free time!
Holy crap why does Iran have so many Engineers, this is insane.

Iran doesnt ever have to worry about a brain drain since they keep producing engineers at a never ending rate
You're very very wrong my friend.

Iran ranks 3rd in world with 500 thousand engineers
Tehran (ISNA) – The head of Tehran Construction Engineering Organization announced that with 500 thousand engineers, Iran ranks third in the world ranking in terms of the number of engineers.

On the occasion of Engineering Day in Iran on February 24, the head of Tehran Construction Engineering Organization Hassan Ghorbankhani pointed out that there are 500 thousand engineers in the country of which 120 thousand are in the province of Tehran.

Highlighting the number of engineers in the country, Ghorbankhani insisted that Iran ranks third in the world.

57523224.jpg

Holy crap why does Iran have so many Engineers, this is insane.

Iran doesnt ever have to worry about a brain drain since they keep producing engineers at a never ending rate

LOOOL; it's a profession that Iranians practice in large numbers. Half of my Persian side of the family are engineers of some sort! It's actually become a stereotype!!

That's because they did they survey during the class time, No student would have sit through this survey if they did it during his/her free time!

You're very very wrong my friend.

How is he wrong? Yes we lost valuable engineers because they moved West; but bloody hell its not like they take all there is to know about engineering with them.

I think Iran should stay until the other side leaves. Iran should focus now on ballistic missiles and especially its space program since it is the key to developing ICBM, (intercontinental Ballistic Missile). It is now more important than ever to fund Iran's Space Agency.
agree.
And I said IF they exit what Iran must do.
both America and Europe must know that their acts have expensive consequences on them.
if Iran make bomb, all of countries in region (Turkey, Saudi, Egypt, even Algeria and Morocco) will build their bombs.
As result Europe will surround with nuclear bombs.

They must know if they continue these actions against Iran we have ability to retaliate.

FIFA president Gianni Infantino says Iran has assured him female fans will "soon" be allowed into stadiums.

How is he wrong? Yes we lost valuable engineers because they moved West; but bloody hell its not like they take all there is to know about engineering with them.
what do you mean? even if some leave, more will just come out of University
Because you can not compensate "Brain" drain by training more "Engineers".

Because you can not compensate "Brain" drain by training more "Engineers".
I dont think those who have jobs are the ones that are leaving. Its only the ones that dont have jobs. So losing experience is not an issue

Back
Top Bottom