What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I strongly disagree with everything you said. Except for Iran is nr1 priority

Fair enough, but think about this. When the government doesn't have enough money to build a canal to Yazd to give life to the dead region you know their is a serious problem my friend. The lack of water in Iran will literally destroy Iran in 5-10 years you must understand this. We can't afford to fight the Yankees and prosper. The Americans are laughing at us because our environment is dying and a country without water or nature will die. Fighting to protect Irans' very very valuable water supply and rebuilding life into these drought ridden regions is a must and will be a victory against the U.S and Israel which want to see Iran destroyed. You must understand this. The bastard Neo-cons in America cheer when they see Iran's water lose.

There are many ways to fix this problem and if we can get a break from US sanctions and funding of terrorists, we have the money and man to fix it too. We have had bigger problems before, just look at our history. No matter what happened, no matter how big the problem was, Iran always survived. I don't know if its true or government propaganda but look at this video

And this link about Lake Urmia

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/124259/Lake-Urmia-comes-back-to-life-slowly-but-surely

I hope this is real and if it is, we should be pouring money into it.

This goes for many people on this forum. Stop spreading fake news that
government and mullahs are fleeing Iran
Fair enough, but think about this. When the government doesn't have enough money to build a canal to Yazd to give life to the dead region you know their is a serious problem my friend. The lack of water in Iran will literally destroy Iran in 5-10 years you must understand this. We can't afford to fight the Yankees and prosper. The Americans are laughing at us because our environment is dying and they no a country without water or nature will die. Fighting to protect Irans' very very valuable water supply and rebuilding life into these drought ridden regions is a victory against the U.S and Israel which want to see Iran destroyed. You must understand this.

I believe the government is too busy fighting Israeli and American threats, I do believe that ISIS was made to remove Iranian influence over Syria and destroy the supply route to Hezbollah. I do also believe that the only reason Iran arms Hezbollah is to play a wildcard. If USA attacks Iran, we destroy Israel. If they can remove our supply line and influence in those two countries, they can destroy us.

Who are the sanctions hurting? The mullahs? No, Its hurting our people and country. If any western country had the same water problems as Iran, the whole world would help them and fix it within a few months or years. They are doing whatever they can to destroy us, and yes our government is corrupt as F, but what are we going to do when we are being attacked from every corner and every way possible?

At least think of it this way, If Iran really dries up, people will F up the mullahs, they know it, they are scared to death about this. Where are they going to run? If they go to Syria or Lebanon, Israelis will kill them in seconds. They have nowhere to go, they have to fix the water problems

Last edited:
This goes for many people on this forum. Stop spreading fake news that

I believe the government is too busy fighting Israeli and American threats, I do believe that ISIS was made to remove Iranian influence over Syria and destroy the supply route to Hezbollah. I do also believe that the only reason Iran arms Hezbollah is to play a wildcard. If USA attacks Iran, we destroy Israel. If they can remove our supply line and influence in those two countries, they can destroy us.

I 100% agree with you here. ISIS was created to remove Iran from the region, and Hezbollah is an important friend and ally of Iran and a valuable asset against Israel and American aggression.

Who are the sanctions hurting? The mullahs? No, Its hurting our people and country. If any western country had the same water problems as Iran, the whole world would help them and fix it within a few months or years. They are doing whatever they can to destroy us, and yes our government is corrupt as F, but what are we going to do when we are being attacked from every corner and every way possible?

We can talk about how the insane amount of corrupting is seriously hurting Iran and this corruption could've been used to solve some of Iran's problems. In Canada, I'm sure you know Khavari stole billions of dollars and fled to Toronto. 2 Billion dollars could've made alot of difference in Irans infrastructure. This is what pisses me off. Government needs to be accountable for the thefts that occur under it, or their are consequences.

At least think of it this way, If Iran really dries up, people will F up the mullahs, they know it, they are scared to death about this. Where are they going to run? If they go to Syria or Lebanon, Israelis will kill them in seconds. They have nowhere to go, they have to fix the water problems

This is probably true, but by this point it would be to late. I agree though, the government has no choice but to improve itself or it will be in alot of trouble. I fear it might be too late in a few years. Urmia is almost gone.

We can talk about how the insane amount of corrupting is seriously hurting Iran and this corruption could've been used to solve some of Iran's problems. In Canada, I'm sure you know Khavari stole billions of dollars and fled to Toronto. 2 Billion dollars could've made alot of difference in Irans infrastructure. This is what pisses me off. Government needs to be accountable for the thefts and occur under it or their are consequences.

2 billion dollars is probably only a fraction of whats been stolen from Iran. Yes the government should do something about it, I really don't understand why they cant fight corruption in a country like Iran where there literally is no law and police can do whatever they want.

This is probably true, but by this point it would be to late. I agree though, the government has no choice but to improve itself or it will be in alot of trouble. I fear it might be too late in a few years. Urmia is almost gone.

Its not too late, and according to the link I posted, Lake Urmia is slowly recovering. I am from Urmia btw. I used to swim there with my family when I was a kid. I almost drowned there once because I fell asleep on my back

سه درخواست روسای کمیسیون‌های مجلس از وزیر اقتصاد/ از صادرات مواد خام معدنی مالیات نگیرید

به گزارش خبرنگار اقتصادی خبرگزاری فارس، روسای 5 کمیسیون مجلس شامل محمدرضا پورابراهمی رئیس کمیسیون اقتصادی، غلامرضا تاجگردون رئیس کمیسیون برنامه و بودجه، حمیدرضا فولادگر رئیس کمیسیون ویژه حمیات از تولید ملی، عزیز اکبریان رئیس کمیسیون صنایع و معادن و داوود محمد رئیس کمیسیون اصل 90 قانون اساسی خطاب به وزیر اقتصاد و رئیس سازمان امور اقتصادی برای توقف اخذ مالیات از صادرات مواد معدنی نامه نوشتند.

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13961128001675

ta in aghayon namayendehay majles ma hastand niaz be doshman to in mamlekat nist :angel:

hala dardeshon chie ?

chera maliate 10% sang ahano mikhayn bokonin 15% dar toole 2 sale ayande .

Just in news come that Aseman Tehran-Yasuj flight went missing.
It had around 60 passenger so my guess is it was one of its ATR72-200 or ATR72-500. My guess is ATR72-200 as they are roughly 10 years older and half of them are out of comission

Wow, just wow.

The fact that SL Khamenei is openly acknowledging this is astonishing. It's a stark departure from his 2009 rhetoric of "Go home...or else". Also makes the SL appear more human and not an infallible figure.

To me, this represents a few things:

1.) SL Khamenei knows that the revolutionary fervor that has encompassed Iran since 1979 is softening, or is at the least, manifesting itself in a new form that the Iranian youth find acceptable.

2.) SL Khamenei, by saying this, understands that as 70% of the population is under the age of 33; the current status-quo of elder clerics shoving their interpretation of Islam down the throats of the Iranian populace will only lead to backlash.

3.) SL Khamenei is also realizing that the IRGC Intelligence's recent operations in collaboration with the judiciary and resulting 'Prison Suicides' is starting to piss people off, is undermining Rouhani (and hence the democratic pillar of the IRI), and is genuinely unjust. Could this lead to him reforming the judiciary? Sacking Larijani? Curtailing IRGC influence? Who knows.

4.) Finally, it shows that the culture of constructive criticism is making inroads in Iran, and that his previous statements of "I don't mind criticism", is now in full display and aren't simply being said as domestic rhetoric to calm a potential fiery domestic upheaval. Maybe Ahmedinajad's recent outburst also helped facilitate this.

He has openly stated that some people don't admire him, that the judiciary is lagging behind, and that "justice" must be served adequately. All this is a first from the SL.

IRI officials and leaders can be flexible; and often times, it's the most clean and genuine officials who are. The reason is simple: Iran is their only home. They (unlike corrupt officials who steal state money and buy homes in Canada) have nowhere else to go. So for them, when shit hits the fan, they will finally acknowledge the will of the people and act accordingly.

I wanted to say this for a while now and before anyone thinks im pro Israel/Pro Zionist or Pro Shah, Im not and I hate Israel so now that i got that out of the way lets continue.

What I want to say is one of the biggest mistakes IR-Iran is making and continues to make to today is being so hostile towards Israel. It is ok to be against the United States since both Russia and China are against US influence, but Israel is in a completely different situation. The reason for this is that there is no major superpower today that is against Israel. Russia is great friends with Israel, China has great relations with Israel and the third Israel consulate is about to be opened in mainland China, Europe has great relations with Israel, I dont need to explain the United States. Also the new coming superpower India also has great relations with Israel and recently is about to help them drill oil in Israeli waters. As you can see Iran has no major backers against Israel.

Now lets talk about regional powers. Egypt and Jordan have peace deals with Israel and Egypt is helping to blockade Gaza. The Gulf states have no ambitions to overthrow the Israeli State and what we have seen from recent reports is that they have had secret meetings/deals between eachother. The arab powers arent even hostile towards Israel so why should Iran be. Pakistan is preoccupied with India.

There has already been multiple intifada's in Palestinian Territories and nothing was achieved. So what the hell is Iran trying to do!? you can forget major arms deals with Russia and China as they wont sell them to Iran as to not hurt their relations with Israel. Nothing Has been achieved of being so anti Israel other than creating so many enemies and damaging Iran.

IR-Iran needs to understand it cant save the worlds Muslims as much as it wants and that is ok.

In conclusion, I feel like there should be a peace deal between Iran and Israel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom