What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Maybe a bit sensational :eek::eek:
Politics is boring :D

IRGC has signed a defense pact with Qatari navy. Can you believe it? I couldn't first i heard of it

خیلی وقته از سال 89 توافق نظامی سپاه با قطر امضا شده عکس های نیروی دریایی سپاه در بنادر قطر هم موجوده .

استقرار نیروهای سپاه در دوحه

روزنامه رأی الیوم مدعی شد: گزارش ها از استقرار نیروهای سپاه در دوحه حکایت دارد.

به ادعای رأی الیوم، نیروهای سپاه برای حمایت از کاخ امیر قطر تحت عنوان تمرین های نظامی مشترک وارد دوحه شده اند.

این روزنامه ادامه داد: به گفته منابع خبری، قطر و ایران توافقنامه همکاری امنیتی در سال 2010 امضا کرده اند. طبق این توافقنامه، قطر می تواند از نیروهای ایرانی از جمله سپاه برای حمایت از امنیت ملی و داخلی خود کمک بگیرد.

رأی الیوم ادامه داد: این توافقنامه به هر یک از کشورهای قطر و ایران اجازه همکاری برای تمرین های نظامی و خرید تجهیزات امنیتی به یکدیگر را داده است.
166473_122.jpg
166472_696.jpg

استفاده از یک بمب جدید بر روی کرار . هیچ گونه اطلاعاتی از نوع و اسم و حتی مشخصات بمب گزارش نشده است.
iranian_defensive_power-20171221-0001.jpg

نیروی دریایی ایران درحال اموزش در امریکا . فکر کنم سال 1310 بوده .
military_base.ir-20171219-0001.jpg

IMG_20171215_230857_290.jpg
IMG_20171215_230854_345.jpg
IMG_20171215_230850_594.jpg
IMG_20171215_230846_834.jpg
IMG_20171215_230843_526.jpg
IMG_20171215_230838_576.jpg
IMG_20171215_230832_814.jpg
IMG_20171215_230830_097.jpg
استفاده از خودروی ارس در عراق

Next Up
FACT CHECK: Why Israeli UN Envoy's Speech on Jerusalem Missed the Mark

2575465660.jpg

Saudi Arabia's Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, Khalid Al-Falih speaks during a press conference on the State Budget 2018, on December 20, 2017. FAYEZ NURELDINE/Bloomberg
Saudi Arabia Threatens to Go Nuclear: If Iran Allowed to Enrich Uranium, So Should We
Saudi prince and ex-intelligence chief Turki al-Faisal says Riyadh shouln't forfeit its 'sovereign' right to develop atomic energy ahead of upcoming talks with U.S.

Reuters
21:36
Saudi Arabia should not forfeit its "sovereign" right to one day enrich uranium under its planned civilian nuclear program, especially as world powers have allowed Iran to do so, a senior Saudi royal told Reuters.

Former intelligence chief Prince Turki al-Faisal's comments reinforced Riyadh's stance on what is likely to be a sensitive issue in talks between Saudi Arabia and the United States on an agreement to help the kingdom develop atomic energy.

Saudi Arabia to Extract Uranium for 'Self-sufficient' Nuclear Program
Riyadh aims to start talks with the United States within weeks on a civilian nuclear cooperation pact, which is essential if U.S. firms are to bid in a multi-billion-dollar tendernext year for building Saudi Arabia's first two nuclear reactors.

The reactors will be part of a wider program to produce electricity from atomic energy so that the kingdom can export more crude oil.
Riyadh says it wants nuclear technology only for peaceful uses but has left unclear whether it also wants to enrich uranium to produce nuclear fuel, a process which can also be used in the production of atomic weapons.

U.S. companies can usually transfer nuclear technology to another country only if the United States has signed an agreement with that country ruling out domestic uranium enrichment and the reprocessing of spent nuclear fuel -- steps that can have military uses.

"It's a sovereign issue. If you look at the agreement between the P5+1 with Iran specifically it allows Iran to enrich," Prince Turki, who now holds no government office but remains influential, said in an interview on Tuesday in Riyadh.
He was referring to the six countries -- the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany -- that reached a deal with Tehran in 2015, under which economic sanctions on Iran were lifted in return for the Islamic Republic curbing its nuclear energy program.

"The world community that supports the nuclear deal between the P5+1 and Iran told Iran you can enrich although the NPT (global non-proliferation treaty) tells us all we can enrich," Prince Turki, a senior royal family member and a former ambassador to Washington, said.

"So the kingdom from that point of view will have the same right as the other members of the NPT, including Iran."

'Self-sufficiency'

The dual technology has been at the heart of Western and regional concerns over the nuclear work of Iran, Saudi Arabia's regional rival. These worries helped lead to the 2015 deal, which allows Iran to enrich uranium to around the normal level needed for commercial power production.

Atomic reactors need uranium enriched to around five percent purity but the same technology can also be used to enrich the heavy metal to higher, weapons-grade levels.

Saudi Arabia plans to build 17.6 gigawatts (GW) of nuclear capacity by 2032, the equivalent of around 16 reactors.
Riyadh has previously said it wants to tap its own uranium resources for "self-sufficiency" in producing nuclear fuel.

Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih told Reuters on Wednesday that said these large resources were being explored, were promising and that Saudi Arabia would like to localise the industry in the long-term.

Prince Turki said the only way to stop uranium enrichment would be by establishing a nuclear weapons-free zone in the Middle East, a longstanding idea which has been backed by the UN's nuclear assembly.

"This is not going to happen overnight. You have to set a time scale for negotiations to include regional discussions between the prospective members of the zone on issues not just of nuclear, but of achieving peace in the Middle East between Israel and Palestine," he said.

Trending Now

UN Vote Is Mild Rebuke for Israel but a Slap in Face for Trump

UN Rejects U.S. Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's Capital

Trump, Take Note: These Are the Top 10 Countries Receiving U.S. Aid

Right-wing Dissent Against Netanyahu Is Growing

3 Reasons a Palestinian Teen Girl Is Driving Israel Insane

Hating on Trump Led Reform Jews to Miscalculate Badly

Israel Rejects 'Preposterous' UN Decision on Jerusalem, Thanks Trump for Unequivocal Support

Miss Iraq 'Flees Country' After Posting Photo With Miss Israel

1. Subscribe
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Contact us
  4. Advertise

© Haaretz Daily Newspaper Ltd.
All Rights Reserved

@Malik Alashter @TheCamelGuy

Brookings Institution, advises Americans to benefit from English influence in Islamic world especially in Iraqi-Sadr group to stand against Iran's growing role/influence in Iraq.
https://www.brookings.edu/research/containing-shiite-militias-the-battle-for-stability-in-iraq/

Honestly i have no idea about what they call it Iran's role or influence in Iraq, but i am sure that Iranian Shia believes that Iraq the holy land will be ruled by Imam Zaman (AS) and shall be prepared for that day. This guy Sadr who envies Sistani's great place among Shia/Sunni souls, is going to become the Saddam against Iraqi Shias.

I have lost all my good willings about Sadr after he met with butcher of Yemeni / Syrian / Libyan /Iraqi/ Pakistani/ Afghani/etc Muslims. Why should he even think of friendship with Ale-Saud, i wonder??? How can the very called MBS help Iraq whilst his own family had armed ISIS, supported PKK/YPG etc terrorists in Iraq?

This just proves that Sadr is a jahil stupid, he even forgot about Muslim blood of Al-Awamiyya residents.

BTW i think that he is throwing Iraq into an other unrest and sedition. Ale-Saud has never tried to help Arab Muslims, they are weakening Arabs in the best way, from Libya to Syria/Iraq etc.

@raptor22
کوفه و عجایب نا تمامش. انسان تا چه حد میتونه احمق باشه که به آل سعود قاتل برادران خودش اعتماد کنه؟؟؟

Last edited:
Iran Air founder & former CEO speaks about taking delivery of its first Boeing 747-SP in 1975

Iran Air founder & former CEO speaks about taking delivery of its first Airbus A300-B2 in 1977

Thanks to youtube user hamed eghbali for these clips

روز گذشته سازمان ملی استاندارد فهرست ۲۵ خودروی غیراستاندارد که تولید آنها متوقف شده را منتشر کرد که برخی خودروهای خارجی مثل هیوندای i۱۰ را هم شامل می شد. حال این سوال مطرح می شود که چطور پراید استاندارد دارد ولی هیوندای i۱۰ ندارد؟
:D:D:D

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1396/10/05/1611274/چرا-پراید-استاندارد-دارد-هیوندا-i10-ندارد

روز گذشته سازمان ملی استاندارد فهرست ۲۵ خودروی غیراستاندارد که تولید آنها متوقف شده را منتشر کرد که برخی خودروهای خارجی مثل هیوندای i۱۰ را هم شامل می شد. حال این سوال مطرح می شود که چطور پراید استاندارد دارد ولی هیوندای i۱۰ ندارد؟

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1396/10/05/1611274/چرا-پراید-استاندارد-دارد-هیوندا-i10-ندارد
من نمیفهمم ام وی ام 110 بی استاندارد ترین و خطرناکترین ماشین توی بازار ایران هستش .این ماشین توی هیچ تستی حتی موفق به دریافت یک ستاره ایمنی هم نشده ولی توی این لیست نبود .

من نمیفهمم ام وی ام 110 بی استاندارد ترین و خطرناکترین ماشین توی بازار ایران هستش .این ماشین توی هیچ تستی حتی موفق به دریافت یک ستاره ایمنی هم نشده ولی توی این لیست نبود .
hamin chand roz pish fars ye nazar sanji anjam dade bod nazdik be 50% ona ke sherkat karde bodan ( albate fek konam to mohite shahri va jae ke az nazar sathe daramadi , dar amad balai dashtan on nazar sanji anjam shode bod ) elam kardan ke mashin balaye 50 million toman mikharand va chon bodjashon dar hamin had hast (50-70 million ) bishtar tamayol be mashinaye chini darand . kholase fek konam in liste standaradam ye jorae mashinaye chiniye mian rade gheymati ro hadaf gerefte mesle j5 va ..... beharhal goya ye seri razi nistan ke hamin reghabat nesfe nime to in mian rade ha vojod dashte bashe

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، یکی از اصلی ترین معیارهای تصمیم گیری خرید خودرو، میزان بودجه خریدار است. نتایج یک نظرسنجی نشان می دهد حدود ۵۰ درصد از پرسش شوندگان بودجه ای بین ۵۰ تا ۱۰۰ میلیون برای خرید خودرو در نظر گرفته اند که ۵۷ درصدآنها علاقه مند به خرید انواع مدل های شاسی بلند در بازار هستند، این در حالی است که بیش از ۷۵ درصد از تنوع خودروهای این رده قیمتی را محصولات چینی تشکیل می دهند و تمام خودروهای SUV در این رده قیمتی از برندهای چینی موجود در بازار ایران هستند.

افراد با بودجه زیر ۵۰ میلیون تومان نیز ۱۴ درصد از کل پاسخ دهندگان را تشکیل می دهند و نزدیک به ۴۳ درصد آنها تمایل به خرید خودروی سدان دارند. در سایر رده های قیمتی نیز ۱۷ درصد با بودجه ۱۰۰ تا ۱۲۵ میلیون تومان، ۹ درصد با توان خرید ۱۲۵ تا ۱۵۰ میلیون تومان و حدود ۱۱ درصد نیز با بودجه ۱۵۰ میلیون تومان به بالا به دنبال خودروی مورد علاقه خود هستند. حدود ۸۰ درصدافرادی که بودجه بالای ۱۵۰ میلیون تومان برای خرید خودرو دارند تمایل به خرید انواع خودروهای شاسی بلند داشته اند و در این دسته قیمتی ۴۰ درصد افراد علاقه مند به خرید برندهای آلمانی هستند و خودروهای ساخت کشورهای ژاپن، فرانسه، کره جنوبی، آمریکا درصد فراوانی تقریبا مشابهی را کسب کرده‌اند.

طبق نظرسنجی شرکت بازرسی کیفیت و استاندارد ایران، از بررسی اطلاعات مربوط به افرادی که تمایل به خرید خودروهای سدان داشته اند استحکام و ایمنی با حدود ۳۸ درصد بالاترین معیار خرید انتخاب و خرید بیان شده است. همچنین در افرادی که تمایل به خرید انواع خودروهای SUV داشته اند «قدرت و شتاب» و «استحکام و ایمنی» هر کدام با ۳۰ درصد فراوانی از اصلی ترین معیارهای انتخاب و خرید خودرو به حساب آمده اند. از افرادی که زیبایی ظاهری خودرو را به عنوان معیار اصلی خرید انتخاب کرده اند ۴۷ درصد زیر ۳۵ سال سن دارند و ۲۵ درصد از ایشان را بانوان تشکیل می دهند که نسبت به توزیع کلی نمونه درصد فراوانی بیشتری را نشان می دهد.

۱۳۹۶/۱۰/۰۲ :: ۱۴:۰۶
9e0__d8_b3_d8_a8_da_a9.jpg

aban 96 :partay:
akhe lamasab i10 ke behtarin khodro bode badesham dena ro ye rade zir mvm gozashti
kolan liste Irankhodro saipa ro factor gerefte baghye sherkataro gozashte to adame shomare gozari
hala in aghaye macron miad o mire cheghad ma melate ajib gharibi hastima
in loby kardan che mikone :D:D

http://www.gsm.ir/news/show/34065/رده-بندی-کیفیت-خودرو-(آبان-95)/

وقتی دولت و خودروسازی لابی تشکیل بدن همین میشه.

تا زمانی که دولت از این خودروسازان پورسانت دریافت میکنه همینه که هست
گرچه پراید هم بد نبود وقتی خط تولیدش شروع شد. مسئله در جا زدن صنایع داخلیه

پراید کره قبل از سال 2000
371418_278.jpg

پراید کره 2017
371399_181.jpg

پراید ایران قبل و بعد از 2000
5012777_568.jpg

5012801_610.jpg

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

همین وضعیت رو با ایران 140 داشتیم. یه موتور از اوکراین وارد شد دیگه فکر کردن همین رو کپی کنن تا سال 2100 هم جوابگو هست

hamin chand roz pish fars ye nazar sanji anjam dade bod nazdik be 50% ona ke sherkat karde bodan ( albate fek konam to mohite shahri va jae ke az nazar sathe daramadi , dar amad balai dashtan on nazar sanji anjam shode bod ) elam kardan ke mashin balaye 50 million toman mikharand va chon bodjashon dar hamin had hast (50-70 million ) bishtar tamayol be mashinaye chini darand . kholase fek konam in liste standaradam ye jorae mashinaye chiniye mian rade gheymati ro hadaf gerefte mesle j5 va ..... beharhal goya ye seri razi nistan ke hamin reghabat nesfe nime to in mian rade ha vojod dashte bashe

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، یکی از اصلی ترین معیارهای تصمیم گیری خرید خودرو، میزان بودجه خریدار است. نتایج یک نظرسنجی نشان می دهد حدود ۵۰ درصد از پرسش شوندگان بودجه ای بین ۵۰ تا ۱۰۰ میلیون برای خرید خودرو در نظر گرفته اند که ۵۷ درصدآنها علاقه مند به خرید انواع مدل های شاسی بلند در بازار هستند، این در حالی است که بیش از ۷۵ درصد از تنوع خودروهای این رده قیمتی را محصولات چینی تشکیل می دهند و تمام خودروهای SUV در این رده قیمتی از برندهای چینی موجود در بازار ایران هستند.

افراد با بودجه زیر ۵۰ میلیون تومان نیز ۱۴ درصد از کل پاسخ دهندگان را تشکیل می دهند و نزدیک به ۴۳ درصد آنها تمایل به خرید خودروی سدان دارند. در سایر رده های قیمتی نیز ۱۷ درصد با بودجه ۱۰۰ تا ۱۲۵ میلیون تومان، ۹ درصد با توان خرید ۱۲۵ تا ۱۵۰ میلیون تومان و حدود ۱۱ درصد نیز با بودجه ۱۵۰ میلیون تومان به بالا به دنبال خودروی مورد علاقه خود هستند. حدود ۸۰ درصدافرادی که بودجه بالای ۱۵۰ میلیون تومان برای خرید خودرو دارند تمایل به خرید انواع خودروهای شاسی بلند داشته اند و در این دسته قیمتی ۴۰ درصد افراد علاقه مند به خرید برندهای آلمانی هستند و خودروهای ساخت کشورهای ژاپن، فرانسه، کره جنوبی، آمریکا درصد فراوانی تقریبا مشابهی را کسب کرده‌اند.

طبق نظرسنجی شرکت بازرسی کیفیت و استاندارد ایران، از بررسی اطلاعات مربوط به افرادی که تمایل به خرید خودروهای سدان داشته اند استحکام و ایمنی با حدود ۳۸ درصد بالاترین معیار خرید انتخاب و خرید بیان شده است. همچنین در افرادی که تمایل به خرید انواع خودروهای SUV داشته اند «قدرت و شتاب» و «استحکام و ایمنی» هر کدام با ۳۰ درصد فراوانی از اصلی ترین معیارهای انتخاب و خرید خودرو به حساب آمده اند. از افرادی که زیبایی ظاهری خودرو را به عنوان معیار اصلی خرید انتخاب کرده اند ۴۷ درصد زیر ۳۵ سال سن دارند و ۲۵ درصد از ایشان را بانوان تشکیل می دهند که نسبت به توزیع کلی نمونه درصد فراوانی بیشتری را نشان می دهد.

۱۳۹۶/۱۰/۰۲ :: ۱۴:۰۶
9e0__d8_b3_d8_a8_da_a9.jpg

aban 96 :partay:
akhe lamasab i10 ke behtarin khodro bode badesham dena ro ye rade zir mvm gozashti
kolan liste Irankhodro saipa ro factor gerefte baghye sherkataro gozashte to adame shomare gozari
hala in aghaye macron miad o mire cheghad ma melate ajib gharibi hastima
in loby kardan che mikone :D:D

http://www.gsm.ir/news/show/34065/رده-بندی-کیفیت-خودرو-(آبان-95)/
تازه شنیدی که سایپا مثل قبل که محصولاتش یک شبه از یورو 2 تبدیل شدن به یورو4 مدیر عامل اعلام کرده ما مدارک استاندارد را برای سایپا ؟؟؟ شب قبل ارائه دادیم و تمام محصولات ما از دیشب استانداردهای لازم را کسب کردن و از اون لیست خارج شدن

البته موضع گیری شرکت سایپا هم در مقابل لیست سازمان ملی استاندارد بسیار قابل توجه است زیرا این شرکت به نقل از گل محمدی معاونت کیفیت سایپا اعلام کرد: "بسته جامع پایش استانداردهای اجباری محصولات سایپا را به مراجع نظارتی برون سازمانی ارائه دادیم و موفق به اخذ تمدید مجوز شماره گذاری خودروهای تولیدی شامل: سراتو، چانگان 35CS، ساینا دنده ای، تیبا صندوقدار، تیبا 2، سایپا 111، سایپا 131، سایپا 132، سایپا 151 و آریو تا اول دی ماه 1397 براساس الزامات سازمان ملی استاندارد ایران شدیم".

صحبت های این مقام مسئول شرکت سایپا نشان می دهد پراید موفق به دریافت استاندارد های جدید شده است. حال جالب اینجاست بنا بر اعلام سازمان ملی استاندارد خودروهایی مانند جک J5 و هیوندایی i10 فاقد استانداردهای جدید هستند ولی خودرویی مثل پراید در رعایت استاندارد از هیوندای i10 سبقت گرفته است.
واقعا معلوم نیست که این شرکتها کی رو خر حساب کردن

@BHarwana
Take a look at this bud. What is going on in Pakistan?
https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...ing-with-raw-islamabad-releases-kulbhu/305971
The source however is Indian. I'm not sure about it's credibility, can you confirm it and please give us further information about this guy Yadhav.

Iranian medias strongly denied any connection between Iranian firms and these spies/separatists but on the other hand Pakistan is trying to make a relation betw these guys and Iran. I really cannot understand, in the meantime, Pakistan's ambassador to India has confirmed Iranian announcement about these guys specially Yadhav. Although no Pakistani media reported his speech on Yadhav and Iran, i wonder why. Is there someone who is benefitting from dividing Iran and Pakistan?

I personally think that it's an American plan, because most of these reports about Yadhav in Persian language belongs to BBC and VOA news websites. Pak ambassador to India also said that Ydhav was arrested in Pakistan. I'm really confused wtf?

If you could read Persian, visit these websites :

Nisar Ali Khan, Pakistani Interior Minister :
Iran has no relations with Indian spy
http://islamicwna.com/fa/news/67855...کاری-ایران-با-سازمان-جاسوسی-هند-RAW-را-رد-کرد
http://www.farhangiannews.ir/view-29368.html

Pakistani government itslef announced that Uzair Baloch had entered Pakistan with a forged visa/identity. Yet Iran refutes any connections to UB.

@BHarwana
Take a look at this bud. What is going on in Pakistan?
https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...ing-with-raw-islamabad-releases-kulbhu/305971
The source however is Indian. I'm not sure about it's credibility, can you confirm it and please give us further information about this guy Yadhav.

Iranian medias strongly denied any connection between Iranian firms and these spies/separatists but on the other hand Pakistan is trying to make a relation betw these guys and Iran. I really cannot understand, in the meantime, Pakistan's ambassador to India has confirmed Iranian announcement about these guys specially Yadhav. Although no Pakistani media reported his speech on Yadhav and Iran, i wonder why. Is there someone who is benefitting from dividing Iran and Pakistan?

I personally think that it's an American plan, because most of these reports about Yadhav in Persian language belongs to BBC and VOA news websites. Pak ambassador to India also said that Ydhav was arrested in Pakistan. I'm really confused wtf?

If you could read Persian, visit these websites :

Nisar Ali Khan, Pakistani Interior Minister :
Iran has no relations with Indian spy
http://islamicwna.com/fa/news/67855...کاری-ایران-با-سازمان-جاسوسی-هند-RAW-را-رد-کرد
http://www.farhangiannews.ir/view-29368.html

Pakistani government itslef announced that Uzair Baloch had entered Pakistan with a forged visa/identity. Yet Iran refutes any connections to UB.

India and USA cannot accept Pakistan and Iran working together. It is just an attack launch to sabotage relations. If Pakistan and Iran are together it will hurt their end game. The war in Yemen was started so that Saudis can push Pakistan and Iran into war the recruitment of Raheel Sharif was done by Saudis for the same purpose. With Saddam Hussein gone there is no counter wait for Iran and they think Pakistan can counter wait Iran if both countries pushed into war. That is why ISIS fighter were shifted to turabora Afghanistan to attack Irani border guards from Pakistan to start a fight between Pakistan and Iran this will serve 2 purposes one Pakistan and Iran will get indulge and this will give Israel free hand. Second India will get space to counter China. Jadhav was planted in Iran and then sent to Pakistan so that blame will fall on Iran this was done by collaboration by UAE and India USA India Israel and Gulf Arab are desperately trying to put Pakistan and Iran in conflict only then it will serve USA main purpose. Pakistan know about this plan and the operation was started in Iraq by Pakistan, This operation was not made public and only surfaced when Iraq thanked Pakistan for helping against terrorism. ISI of Pakistan is not best without any reason they knew and they will counter it. Now India is losing ground in Afghanistan so it is focusing it's Media to create rift in Iran and Pakistan.

India and USA cannot accept Pakistan and Iran working together. It is just an attack launch to sabotage relations. If Pakistan and Iran are together it will hurt their end game. The war in Yemen was started so that Saudis can push Pakistan and Iran into war the recruitment of Raheel Sharif was done by Saudis for the same purpose. With Saddam Hussein gone there is no counter wait for Iran and they think Pakistan can counter wait Iran if both countries pushed into war. That is why ISIS fighter were shifted to turabora Afghanistan to attack Irani border guards from Pakistan to start a fight between Pakistan and Iran this will serve 2 purposes one Pakistan and Iran will get indulge and this will give Israel free hand. Second India will get space to counter China. Jadhav was planted in Iran and then sent to Pakistan so that blame will fall on Iran this was done by collaboration by UAE and India USA India Israel and Gulf Arab are desperately trying to put Pakistan and Iran in conflict only then it will serve USA main purpose. Pakistan know about this plan and the operation was started in Iraq by Pakistan, This operation was not made public and only surfaced when Iraq thanked Pakistan for helping against terrorism. ISI of Pakistan is not best without any reason they knew and they will counter it. Now India is losing ground in Afghanistan so it is focusing it's Media to create rift in Iran and Pakistan.
Thanks bro, exactly my own thoughts.

We should reconsider our economic relations with India, US sanctions is an other leverage on Iran which forces Iran to eye any opportunity even Indian investment. This fked up economy which is based on oil selling has made security problems for Iran too. With having Chinese CNPC and Russian oil companies at least we would get away from these trouble makers.

Anywhere there is a divide and conquer, as much as i try hard to find the main cheer leaders, always found US and Israel.

Back
Top Bottom