What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

But this remains a major demand for significant part of the educated Persian eleite. They are not at peace with foreign input in their language, and the worst foregin here is the Arabic looking or sounding letters/words. Secular Iranians (again not a small part of Iranians) wish for the alphabet to be changed may be because they don't want people to read old relgious books.
I like to see some of those major portion of Iranian

در ضمن مگه همین رئیس جمهورتون نبود که بلافاصله بعد از کشتار تو فرانسه بیانیه صادر کرد، چطور برای مرگ ۴ تااروپایی نجس واجب بود ولی برای شهادت ۴۷ نفر از هم کیشامون اتلاف وقت؟
اون 47 نفر 44 نفرشون اعضای القایده بودن که ممکن همکیش بعضی ها باشن اما همکیش من نیستند

اینکه گفتی چرا به خاطر سایر جنایات سعودیها اعتراض نشده، حالا چون خبرگزاریهای محبوبتون گزارش نمیدن دلیل نمیشه که اتفاق نیفتاده باشه
خبرگزاری فارس - در اعتراض به بی‌کفایتی سعودی‌ها تجمع اعتراضی دانشجویان و مردم مقابل سفارت عربستان آغاز شد
اونجا سفارت هم آتیش زدند ؟

اینکه مگه رئیس جمهور بیکاره
باید بگم که موضع گیری در برابر موضوعات مهم جهانی عرف بین الملل و از اون مهمتر وظیفه انسانی هست
که البته اعتراف میکنم مورد دوم مشمول روحانی نمیشه
در ضمن مگه همین رئیس جمهورتون نبود که بلافاصله بعد از کشتار تو فرانسه بیانیه صادر کرد، چطور برای مرگ ۴ تااروپایی نجس واجب بود ولی برای شهادت ۴۷ نفر از هم کیشامون اتلاف وقت؟

اینکار وظیفه وزارت امور خارجه هستش .نه رییس جمهور
در ضمن اگر خبر نداری بدون که از لحاظ شرع پیروان کتاب نجس نیستند

چطور در قضیه اعتراض به سفارت انگلیس حتی نذاشتن مردم جمع بشن ولی اینجا حتی جلوی کسانی که قصد آتش افروزی داشتن گرفته نشد؟
سابقه رفاقت سعودیها با کسانی از داخل شاىبه های زیادی رو ایجاد میکنه

اون آیه قرآن هم من رو یاد یکی از سخنان امام خمینی درباره رىیس جمهور آمریکا و حاشیه نویسی قرٱن انداخت
اینرا باید از کسی بپرسی که بعضی وقتها عقیده داره نمیشه مردم را زد بعضی وقتها عقیده اش یک کم فرق داره
در ضمن اونی که رفاقت با سعودی ها داشت که توی انتخابات قبل رد صلاحیت شد

اون 47 نفر 44 نفرشون اعضای القایده بودن که ممکن همکیش بعضی ها باشن اما همکیش من نیستند

اونجا سفارت هم آتیش زدند ؟

اینکار وظیفه وزارت امور خارجه هستش .نه رییس جمهور
در ضمن اگر خبر نداری بدون که از لحاظ شرع پیروان کتاب نجس نیستند

اینرا باید از کسی بپرسی که بعضی وقتها عقیده داره نمیشه مردم را زد بعضی وقتها عقیده اش یک کم فرق داره
در ضمن اونی که رفاقت با سعودی ها داشت که توی انتخابات قبل رد صلاحیت شد
Dude at least write in english i keep getting alerts from this thread and i cant even understand half of the posts. :D

They are hundreds Persians words that use in turkish but there is not a single turkish word that uses in Persian. Also all of the arabic words that use in Persian are Quranic words and not usual arab words.

Persian or Nastaligh is our ancient script and it has nothing to do with arabic and we will not change it to Latin scripts like the turks.

Yes, the script has nothing to do with Arabic particularly the letters ح،ع،ض

They are in Tehran. Go to the Northern parts of Tehran and you won't have shortage of them. Let alone Iranians outside of Iran (nearly 5 millions).
well , I live in Saadat-Abad which is pretty much , north north west of tehran

well , I live in Saadat-Abad which is pretty much , north north west of tehran

So why the demands for the change of script and removal of Arabic words is all over the internet by educated Persian nationalists and Persian elites?

So why the demands for the change of script and removal of Arabic words is all over the internet by educated Persian nationalists and Persian elites?
maybe ,you see the demands of a small vocal group ,not the larger silent one.
about the demand i guess the ones who want to change the script even are just some hundred whom the majority probably already don't knew the alphabet to begin with.
but about removing the Arabic words ,well that one is a lot more widespread ,but how to do it is what's that matter, if somebody blindly start and say this words must be replaced by those words ,well he is just wasting its time.

honestly, i have seen very rare iranians who demand to change the script . maybe you are the one who often visit some special groups of people or pages in internet which let you think its a common idea among Iranians.
there is no benefit to change the script and its our ancient and historical script.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom