What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hi, I am a new member here. I just registered because SOHEIL and yavar aren't coming on the other forum much, so I got tired of not being able to ask a couple of questions from them.

For anyone wondering I am a 100% Iranian living in the UK, hence the flags.

I already dont like you... just kidding hey remember your good friend senpai? :)

- in 2011 Turkey had 760,000 new university enrollments while Iran had more than 1.5 millions of annual entry to universities... Study In Turkey
- Turkey has around 188 universities while Iran has 587 universities listed in webometric database list of universities:
Turkey | Ranking Web of Universities
Iran (Islamic Republic of) | Ranking Web of Universities
here is another list of Iranian universities in Wikipedia: https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/فهرست_دانشگاه‌های_ایران
Among Iranian universities 163 universities are owned and run by Ministry of Higher Education, over 320 private universities (Gheire Entefa'ee), more than 1500 are different branches of three universities of IAU, PNU, UAST nation and international wide.
- Education Index in 2013 for Turkey was 0.652 and 0.683 for Iran out of 1.
- In 2013, 55,686 Iranian students were studying abroad while this number is around 100,000 students for Turkey now. The factors driving international student mobility to and from Turkey - ICEF Monitor - Market intelligence for international student recruitment
Turkish students spend $1.5 billion for education abroad - Daily Sabah
- 65000 Book titles get published in Iran every year although the number of copies of each title is little.
- There are far more females than males in Iranian universities.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

turkey-tertiary-enrolment-growth.jpg

A good fact to consider:

Lack of quality tertiary education due to quantitative policies than qualitative will lead more Turks to look for job opportunities abroad hence worsen the current Turkish brain drain problem. This very same problem happened in Iran 15 years ago when number of Iranian universities and student increased considerably. There were more and more graduates every year but not enough jobs for all of them. This left no other options in front of surplussed graduates than leaving Iran for immigration. This problem will happen in Turkey very soon too..

Quantity over quality

The fact that a portion of the young population looks as if they are receiving higher education actually camouflages real unemployment. As graduates increase, unemployment will increase ever more.

The boom in the number of unemployed university graduates is a result of the inflated number of higher education students during the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) regime. The number of universities was increased without taking quality into consideration. Since 2006, 51 state universities and 48 foundation (private) universities have been formed. Thus, universities looked as if they were in all provinces. At the end of 2014, the total number of universities reached 176, with 104 being state and 72 of them being foundation universities.

The need for planning and preparation

Since the arrival of these large waves of university graduates into the labour market is entirely unprecedented and very different from normal trends, Turkish policy-makers must carefully evaluate the consequences of this development and plan ahead.

It might be helpful to look at the experiences of several other countries, such as Iran and South Korea, that have faced a similar crisis in recent years. The rising trend of university enrolment that we observe in Turkey today is very similar to what has happened in Iran in the past decade.

Due to higher education policies that focused on quantitative growth, the number of university students in Iran rose from 2.3 million in 2005 to 4.5 million by 2013. A similar focus on quantitative growth is responsible for the rapid rise of university enrolment in Turkey, which has exceeded that in Iran despite the fact that Turkey’s total population in 2013 was three million smaller than Iran’s.

As a result of the sharp increase in enrolment, Iranian labour market experts have predicted that an average of 1.5 million university graduates per year will enter the labour market in the period 2015-17. Iran is already experiencing a high unemployment rate among university graduates in many fields and officials expect the situation to get worse in the short run.

Similar to Iran, Turkey is also experiencing a higher unemployment rate among university graduates in comparison to high school graduates. Based on projections mentioned above, the unemployment rate among university graduates in Turkey could reach crisis levels of 15% to 20% in some fields of study in the next three years.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

☀️ترکیه برای اولین بار در دوران یک دولت مدنی توانسته اولین تانک مسطح و اولین نفربر هوایی و اولین هواپیمای بدون سرنشین و اولین ماهواره نظامی جدید" چندکاره بسازد."

Source: Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1800

Response: Seriously!!!
Are you copy/pasting these info and its accuracy and professionalism from somewhere like Telegram groups or facebook!

- Turkey has more than $400 Billions of Foreign Debt!! It is not even close to what is mentioned in your post!! Turkey Total Gross External Debt | 1989-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar
- 957 Turish Lira worth something like $320!! wow... too much... USD to TRY Exchange Rate - Bloomberg Markets
- %2 unemployment rate!!!
Turkey's unemployment rate will increase from 9.9 percent in 2014 to 11.4 percent in 2015, rising further to 11.6 percent in 2016, according to data in the International Monetary Fund.
Turkey’s unemployment rate highest in 5 years

- Most normal countries allocate more budget to Education and Health than defense... It is normal... In Iran nearly %20 - %23 of the budget goes to Health and Education while only %9 goes to defense.
- If all garbage and droppings go to power plants to produce electricity in Turkey, then after burning all garbage available Turkey can have %2 of its electricity needs covered... %30!!?
- Israel is punched in the face by Turkey!! Mermera ship!! OMG... seriously!!
- The claims regarding how Erdugan fixed Kurdish problem in Turkey! (He is bombing them now!!), Cyprus problem solved! (that is why EU is pushing Turkey to do whatever they want in case of Cyprus), Armenia problem is solved! Erdugan not only could not solve nothing but also created a mess in ME where ever he could... He is viewed like some impulsive mini-hitler Ikhvanite who thinks he is elephant while not more than a sheep... Turks also seem to be hypnotized by his cheap Technics of satisfaction... u know!! Coordinating with DAESH to bomb Kurdish areas to intimidate democratic movements... Kurdish people.. and Turkish people... then showing teeth to alleged terrorists (being it Kurds or DAESH!), making Turk sure about him being the only one who can protect them... These are ancient techniques that seemingly still works with some poor nations!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mate!! Tell me this now!!? I wasted hours documenting "True Statistics" for your very "Facebook Shared" piece of art about Turkey...!!

Dude, only a fraction of what is said in your post had something to do with Turkey in reality... What you mentioned was more like Utopia...

I'm not saying Turkey is not successful in its economic growth... She is among good performers in this sense..but still needs decades of this to become somewhere close to be called Advanced or Rich... Erdugan is a maniac dictator who is trying to act elephant while being a sheep in size and power... Turkey is enjoying some of his regime policies inside of Turkey while suffering or will suffer many of his local and international policies soon or later...

Some of you say Iran had oil while Turkey not... I would say although it helped compensate for some of incompetency of some of Iranian authorities in the past, it is no longer a plus for Iran as Iran herself, deprived herself from oil money since couple of years ago.

So If you say Iran had oil, I would say, Turkey had no war for 8 years... had full relationship with bad bad west... had access to both foreign investments and foreign tech (although still did n't use any good out of that flow of science and tech... Turkey is almost a net assemblers after all these years... incompetency and lack of self confidence hurt Turks more than sanctions and war have done to Iran)

so, Iran had oil but never had scientific, technological relations with West... Iran had oil but also had an 8 year long devastating war imposed on her by jealous nations... Iran had oil but also a 37 years of ever increasing Sanctions...

So, so even with all the incompetency in economic performance in Iran, due to many unique characteristics of Iran and Iranians, she is still something...

btw, after what happened to Turkish Lira couple of years ago, Turks no longer enjoy their salaries... Their quality of life affected considerably... Now, Turks' salaries are n't good enough... The exact thing that happened to Iran when an average salary of 1 million in 2011 used to worth around $900 to $1000 and a day after the USD=IRR turbulence that 1 million tomans became worthless... The exact thing that happened to Russian employee in Russia... used to enjoy a good salary in Rubles and suddenly after Ukraine crisis, they lost the value and became poorer overnight!! Or what happened to Ukrainians that were poor before Hryvna devaluation but even poorer now after devaluation...

anyway, I won't post my documented response to your alleged facebook article unless some Turks show up again believing the Si-Fi in that article!!

Damn you must have this archived.

هرچی خدت می خای، اما اونجا بدونه خودت و سوهیل خیلی خلوت شده، همه فغط از سوریی حرف میزنن، این قاهر لعنتی هم نمیاد که. با اون اینتیک بالایی و اون موتوره تکیش اصلا ممکنه خوب نباشه. جون من می خام خوب باشه اما هیچی ندونستن خیلی بده.

شما کور داری، من آخر سال ۱۰ تا امتاحان دارم و دارم بد درس می خونم.:(

این نیم ساعت تول کشید. ای کاش بیشتر کیبورد فارسی استفاده میکردم که آسون تر بود
haha !

its ok bro , you really need to work on your farsi :D

for example its like this : "فقط ، لطف ،میخوام ،خودت،امتحان ،طول کشیدن " you had some typos with those words

its very good that you're studying !! study bro ! CRAM the living hell out of your books . if Iran is on its feet nowadays is because we have just a little bit of science developments !! if it wasn't for them , this country would have been F-ed up by US a long time ago .

so please study !! i wish you all the best in your life and in your scientific journey !

make us all proud

Hehehehe this is going to be fun :)

Soheil and Yavar havent been around here lately aswell from what i know.
and hey amir , do you remember this guy from back when the IMF was hacked by another turk ? :lol:

he was a member , recall him ?

lol , those times were hilarious

and hey amir , do you remember this guy from back when the IMF was hacked by another turk ? :lol:

I am still a member, but under another name this time. I got bored as hell here at one point and i though that i would give IMF another shot. Though this time i was less aggresive in my stands and more laid back. Considering that i am still not banned, that would be a good thing :D

Though i dont ever recall IMF being hacked when my first account was around. In the present day the site does however occasionaly get hacked.

haha !

its ok bro , you really need to work on your farsi :D

for example its like this : "فقط ، لطف ،میخوام ،خودت،امتحان ،طول کشیدن " you had some typos with those words

its very good that you're studying !! study bro ! CRAM the living hell out of your books . if Iran is on its feet nowadays is because we have just a little bit of science developments !! if it wasn't for them , this country would have been F-ed up by US a long time ago .

so please study !! i wish you all the best in your life and in your scientific journey !

make us all proud

I haven't had a full education in Iran. Only a couple of years in early primary school and some odd few years later on. Mostly I've been educated in the UK, hence why my spelling is bad.

Anyway I'm studying maths and economics and looking to get into the finance sector (really big in UK). My passion is aerospace but only places with notable industries are US and Russia. I wouldn't feel safe living in US and Russia is just too much of a change. UK industry is tiny as is Iran's.

Too bad aeronautical engineering is so focused on US even Airbus is all over Europe otherwise I would have definitely gotten into it.

We've had a couple of Turkish members, any idea what his old username was?

Though i dont ever recall IMF being hacked with my first account.
oh my :lol:

do you even know why you were banned in the first place ? it wasn't for sth you said , i think the moderators though your account had sth to do with the hackers or sth :lol: they found out they were wrong but were too lazy to reverse it :lol:

i remember the whole thing . you came back online exactly after the attacker was defeated :lol:

talk about shitty timing :lol:

oh my :lol:

do you even know why you were banned in the first place ? it wasn't for sth you said , i think the moderators though your account had sth to do with the hackers or sth :lol: they found out they were wrong but were too lazy to reverse it :lol:

i remember the whole thing . you came back online exactly after the attacker was defeated :lol:

talk about shitty timing :lol:

The hell dude i have problems with opening and running microsoft Word, how to hell am i suppose to hack a site? I am studying Aviation for crying out loud!

I dont even remember why i was initialy banned. That was litteraly a couple years ago. I do recall having really heated arguments with the members there, still do but less.

The hell dude i have problems with opening and running microsoft Word, how to hell am i suppose to hack a site? I am studying Aviation for crying out loud!
donno man :lol: :rofl:

shitty timing i guess . although i'm not 100% sure , but i am pretty much convinced that was the reason you were banned .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom