What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I'm thinking perfectly rational. They litteraly violated our airspace twice in the past months, to which we clearly stated that our rules of engagement will be changed. The fact that they not only bombed our Turkmen brethren, but also went ahead and violated our airspace speaks volumes of Russian aggression and hypocricy. They deserved to be shot down and they deserved every bit of humiliation they received.

Would Iran have responded any differently? Instead of blindly supporting Russia like a schoolgirl chasing her crush, how about you think this situation through and elaborate why you think differently. Cheers.

By the way, Turks aint scared of shitt.
Look, I can see that since Erdogan came into power he declared his new policy of "zero problem with neighbors" and afterwards you are making new enemies every day.Greece,Cyprus,Armenia,Iraq,Syra and Russia seems to be your new one apperantly.and you seems to have no problem with adding Iran to the list too.from accusing Iran of helping PKK terrorism to harming to our strategic ally which is Syra.dont you think there is sth wrong in your side?

I'm thinking perfectly rational. They litteraly violated our airspace twice in the past months, to which we clearly stated that our rules of engagement will be changed. The fact that they not only bombed our Turkmen brethren, but also went ahead and violated our airspace speaks volumes of Russian aggression and hypocricy. They deserved to be shot down and they deserved every bit of humiliation they received.

Would Iran have responded any differently? Instead of blindly supporting Russia like a schoolgirl chasing her crush, how about you think this situation through and elaborate why you think differently. Cheers.

By the way, Turks aint scared of shitt.
I don't agree and yes Iran would act differently.

You need to discriminate between a state that is threatening you every day and a state that has normal relation with you.

In case of Iran, US was threatening Iran with all options on the table every day. Even though, when there was a case of a US manned aircraft or naval unit heading for the Iranian territory, It was radio warnings first, then a jet or a naval unit would be dispatched to lead the unit away. The internet is full of reports where Iranian units got too close to those of US for the same reason. Yes we have downed and captured their UAVs but they are not manned and nobody was killed during the operation.

In this case, there is an allegation that the Russian jet violated your space for only 17 seconds, I don't know how your pilots could repeat their warnings 10 times and lock and shoot within 17 seconds??!! Couldn't they just get close and lead the jet out? Russians had not threatened Turkey in any way.

Furthermore, couldn't one of your authorities call Russia and explain what happened and try to wind things down instead of calling Nato and ask for meeting?

In my opinion this is not rational thinking, it is more like chest beating which is fine and Turkey may act however it likes. But why make enemies? 10% of your tourists are Russians. I heard that sending tourists to Turkey from Russia has been put on hold.

Look, I can see that since Erdogan came into power he declared his new policy of "zero problem with neighbors" and afterwards you are making new enemies every day.Greece,Cyprus,Armenia,Iraq,Syra and Russia seems to be your new one apperantly.and you seems to have no problem with adding Iran to the list too.from accusing Iran of helping PKK terrorism to harming to our strategic ally which is Syra.dont you think there is sth wrong in your side?

I couldnt care less for Erdogan and his policies. That "zero problem" policy was absolute garbage and you wont see any Turkish person denying that, so lets get that out of the way. Most of the countries you mentioned were always enemies of Turkey, some more/less then others.

Greece: - Historical archrivals
Armenia: - Historical Ottoman Subjects
Syria: - Harbored PKK terrorists and its leader for over 2 decades, also historical Ottoman subjects
Russia: - Has always been considered a treath to Turkey, its why we joined NATO after all.
Iran: - Regional rival for influence.

Nothing changed. So take a chill pill. This has been the case for a centries now. Sorry but Syria is our backyard, for you to think you can come here and think you can reinstal your pro-Iran tyrant dictator doesnt really sit well with Turkey.

I don't agree and yes Iran would act differently.

You need to discriminate between a state that is threatening you every day and a state that has normal relation with you.

In case of Iran, US was threatening Iran with all options on the table every day. Even though, when there was a case of a US manned aircraft or naval unit heading for the Iranian territory, It was radio warnings first, then a jet or a naval unit would be dispatched to lead the unit away. The internet is full of reports where Iranian units got too close to those of US for the same reason. Yes we have downed and captured their UAVs but they are not manned and nobody was killed during the operation.

In this case, there is an allegation that the Russian jet violated your space for only 17 seconds, I don't know how your pilots could repeat their warnings 10 times and lock and shoot within 17 seconds??!! Couldn't they just get close and lead the jet out? Russians had not threatened Turkey in any way.

Furthermore, couldn't one of your authorities call Russia and explain what happened and try to wind things down instead of calling Nato and ask for meeting?

In my opinion this is not rational thinking, it is more like chest beating which is fine and Turkey may act however it likes. But why make enemies? 10% of your tourists are Russians. I heard that sending tourists to Turkey from Russia has been put on hold.

The rules of engagements suggest that Turkey warned them BEFORE they entered Turkish airspace, so they were most likely waiting on standby and waiting for the jet to violate our airspace. Ever considered that maybe the reason why it was so short in Turkish airspace because we responded swiftly? After all according to Turkish sources the TuAF already has proof recorded by radar signitures.

Its not neccesarely that Russia treathens Turkey but the message they tried to send was clear. The jet was nowhere near ISIS positions, rather they were above Turkmen rebel territory which Turkey supports which means this was obviously planned out. They tried to show muscle, they got their arze handed to them. Yeah maybe its chest beating, but after the last two violations i think it is pretty justified.

Turkey already summoned the Russian ambassador way before they announced a NATO meeting. The message is clear, the situation is clear so lets not play dumb here.

تمام روابط نظامی روسیه با ترکیه قطع شد
وزارت دفاع روسیه از قطع تمامی روابط نظامی با ترکیه به‌دنبال سرنگونی هوایپمای جنگنده روس در مرکز ترکیه-سوریه خبر داد

I couldnt care less for Erdogan and his policies. That "zero problem" policy was absolute garbage and you wont see any Turkish person denying that, so lets get that out of the way. Most of the countries you mentioned were always enemies of Turkey, some more/less then others.

Greece: - Historical archrivals
Armenia: - Historical Ottoman Subjects
Syria: - Harbored PKK terrorists and its leader for over 2 decades, also historical Ottoman subjects
Russia: - Has always been considered a treath to Turkey, its why we joined NATO after all.
Iran: - Regional rival for influence.

Nothing changed. So take a chill pill. This has been the case for a centries now. Sorry but Syria is our backyard, for you to think you can come here and think you can reinstal your pro-Iran tyrant dictator doesnt really sit well with Turkey.

The rules of engagements suggest that Turkey warned them BEFORE they entered Turkish airspace, so they were most likely waiting on standby and waiting for the jet to violate our airspace. Ever considered that maybe the reason why it was so short in Turkish airspace because we responded swiftly? After all according to Turkish sources the TuAF already has proof recorded by radar signitures.

Its not neccesarely that Russia treathens Turkey but the message they tried to send was clear. The jet was nowhere near ISIS positions, rather they were above Turkmen rebel territory which Turkey supports which means this was obviously planned out. They tried to show muscle, they got their arze handed to them. Yeah maybe its chest beating, but after the last two violations i think it is pretty justified.

Turkey already summoned the Russian ambassador way before they announced a NATO meeting. The message is clear, the situation is clear so lets not play dumb here.
I didn't claim the situation is not clear. It is Russia's claim against Turkeys claim about where the jet really was. By the way Russia is not only attacking ISIS. It is attacking all the rogue groups there.

In similar situations, usually it will remain unclear who was right and who was wrong. What prevails is that Turkey shot down a Russian jet. This is something that won't clear anytime soon between two nations.

The whole region is on fire. Shaking it even further is not wise.

Sorry but Syria is our backyard, for you to think you can come here and think you can reinstal your pro-Iran tyrant dictator doesnt really sit well with Turkey.
What a statement! and Erdugan is Saudi's Tyrant dictator reinstalled by Zionists!!

Syria is Turkey's backyard!! Really!!
Turks has no idea of how strategic partnership works... They asked Nato so many times to intervene on their behalf and NATO let them down and they think Iran should do the same with its ally Syria!! Long before your Erdugan becomes a dictator Iran and Syria had strategic pact to help each other in mayday...

btw, go grab the hands of Syria and walk in streets... shout Syria is mine!! Don't make yourself look any stupider than you are...

پوتین شورای امنیت ملی روسیه را به نشست فوری فراخواند - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

خلبانان جنگنده روسيه کشته شدند - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

ترکیه:‌ نمی‌دانستیم هواپیما برای روسیه است - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

روسیه:‌ هواپیماهای تهدید کننده را در آسمان سوریه هدف قرار می‌دهیم - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

ترکیه: جنگنده روس 17 ثانیه داخل حریم هوایی ترکیه بود - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

پس از حادثه امروز، روسیه واکنشی سخت نشان داد؛ روس‌ها همه روابط نظامی با آنکارا را قطع کردند و گفتند «هر جنگنده ترکیه که در آسمان سوریه، پرنده‌های روسی را تهدید کند، ساقط می‌شود.»

به گزارش مشرق، وزارت دفاع روسیه با صدور بیانیه اعلام کرد که درحال بررسی گزینه‌های مد نظر جهت پاسخ به اقدام ترکیه در سرنگونی هواپیمای جنگی روس است.

براساس این گزارش، روسیه باصدور بیانیه‌ای برای وزارت دفاع ترکیه، اعتراض رسمی خود به اقدام این کشور را اعلام کرد و افزود: اقدام پدافند هوایی ترکیه در سرنگون کردن جنگنده‌ ترکیه‌ای اقدامی خصمانه است.
ولادیمیر پوتین رئیس جمهوری روسیه در اولین واکنش به اقدام ترکیه با اشاره به اینکه به این اقدام پاسخ داده خواهد شد، تاکید کرد که جنگنده این کشور هیچ تهدیدی برای ترکیه نبوده و 4 کیلومتر با مرز این کشور فاصله داشته است.

خلبانان جنگنده روسيه کشته شدند - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

ترکیه:‌ نمی‌دانستیم هواپیما برای روسیه است - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

روسیه:‌ هواپیماهای تهدید کننده را در آسمان سوریه هدف قرار می‌دهیم - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

ترکیه: جنگنده روس 17 ثانیه داخل حریم هوایی ترکیه بود - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

پس از حادثه امروز، روسیه واکنشی سخت نشان داد؛ روس‌ها همه روابط نظامی با آنکارا را قطع کردند و گفتند «هر جنگنده ترکیه که در آسمان سوریه، پرنده‌های روسی را تهدید کند، ساقط می‌شود.»

به گزارش مشرق، وزارت دفاع روسیه با صدور بیانیه اعلام کرد که درحال بررسی گزینه‌های مد نظر جهت پاسخ به اقدام ترکیه در سرنگونی هواپیمای جنگی روس است.

براساس این گزارش، روسیه باصدور بیانیه‌ای برای وزارت دفاع ترکیه، اعتراض رسمی خود به اقدام این کشور را اعلام کرد و افزود: اقدام پدافند هوایی ترکیه در سرنگون کردن جنگنده‌ ترکیه‌ای اقدامی خصمانه است.
ولادیمیر پوتین رئیس جمهوری روسیه در اولین واکنش به اقدام ترکیه با اشاره به اینکه به این اقدام پاسخ داده خواهد شد، تاکید کرد که جنگنده این کشور هیچ تهدیدی برای ترکیه نبوده و 4 کیلومتر با مرز این کشور فاصله داشته است.
داش پوتنو عشقه!!

اینو بخون!

Russia deploys missile cruiser off Syria coast, ordered to destroy any target posing danger — RT News

Three steps as announced by top brass (By Russians):

1. Each and every strike groups’ operation is to be carried out under the guise of fighter jets
  2. Air defense to be boosted with the deployment of Moskva guided missile cruiser off Latakia coast with an aim to destroy any target that may pose danger
  3. Military contacts with Turkey to be suspended

سپاه هنوز ابزارهای شبکه‌ای پیچیده‌ خود را رو نکرده است + دانلود - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

Moscow plans to suspend military cooperation with Ankara after the downing of a Russian bomber by Turkish air forces, Russian General Staff representatives said on Tuesday. Further measures to beef up Russian air base security in Syria will also be taken.
Three steps as announced by top brass:

1. Each and every strike groups’ operation is to be carried out under the guise of fighter jets
  2. Air defense to be boosted with the deployment of Moskva guided missile cruiser off Latakia coast with an aim to destroy any target that may pose danger
  3. Military contacts with Turkey to be suspended
Follow LIVE UPDATES on Russian warplane shot down at Syria-Turkey border

Sergey Rudskoy, a top official with the Russian General Staff, condemned the attack on the Russian bomber in Syrian airspace by a Turkish fighter jet as “a severe violation of international law”. He stressed that the Su-24 was downed over the Syrian territory. The crash site was four kilometers away from the Turkish border, he said.

Rudskoy said the Russian warplane did not violate Turkish airspace. Additionally, according to the Hmeymim airfield radar, it was the Turkish fighter jet that actually entered Syrian airspace as it attacked the Russian bomber.

The Turkish fighter jet made no attempts to contact Russian pilots before attacking the bomber, Rudskoy added.

We assume the strike was carried out with a close range missile with an infra-red seeker,” Rudskoy said. “The Turkish jet made no attempts to communicate or establish visual contact with our crew that our equipment would have registered. The Su-24 was hit by a missile over Syria’s territory.”

Russia now plans to implement new measures aimed at strengthening the security of the country’s air base in Syria and in particular to bolster air defense.

Russian guided missile cruiser Moskva, equipped with the ‘Fort’ air defense system, similar to the S-300, will be deployed off Latakia province's coast.

"We warn that every target posing a potential threat will be destroyed, lieutenant general Sergey Rudskoy said during the briefing.

All military contacts with Turkey will be suspended,” he added.

Putin: Downing of Russian jet over Syria stab in the back by terrorist accomplices — RT News

I didn't claim the situation is not clear. It is Russia's claim against Turkeys claim about where the jet really was. By the way Russia is not only attacking ISIS. It is attacking all the rogue groups there.

In similar situations, usually it will remain unclear who was right and who was wrong. What prevails is that Turkey shot down a Russian jet. This is something that won't clear anytime soon between two nations.

The whole region is on fire. Shaking it even further is not wise.

That i can agree on. But no mather how much i prefer diplomacy over force, this was inevitable. I just think most people taht condem this are also just plain hypocrits. When we respond passivly we are called "weak" and "cowardly" but when we go in with force, just look at the shitt we are dealing with. This Syrian Civil war should be brought to a swift end, but no sides are ready to compromise sadly.

I

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom